Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Backpack of porn

A story about a guy introduced to 'yuri. This is not intended to offend anyone. It's just a story and all characters names and actions are merely coinscience and are not based on reality.

Chapter 1 - Backpack of porn

Chapter 1 - Backpack of porn
'poke poke'

¿?¿

---That annoying rythem on my back again...
---"What is it!?" I whisper annoyed, but with a hint of fear due to the fear we happen to be taking a test right now.
---I'm a freshman at Royal Highschool and new to the city so i don't know anyone at the school. I wasn't much of a nerd, but I got good grades to get into geometry instead of algebra 1. Well this guy, Tyler, I met on the first day and let me tell you it was not a good first impression.
---It's my first day of highschool in a new city of course I'm nervous, parinoid abot to be to classes on time so I end up getting to class right on away with practically all my school books (even the ones I didn't need). I shift nervous glances around the room scanning the students of my geometry class. Not many were in so far, but gradually as minutes pasted and the time grew nearer to the bell the class was pretty much filled.
---The teacher began explaining the class rules and such. Then suddenly, the classdoor slams open and in comes a releatively tall guy (well to me anyway), baggy jeans, black print jacket with the hood up wearing a hat under it (I'll never understand that), and lollipop in mouth.
---"Oh god, I do that?" He smiles nervously pointing to the door, obviously referring to the slam.
---I was really starting to be uneasy considering there were only four seats left and we didn't have a seating chart. I remember, clearly, chanting in my head. 'Don't sit behind me, don't sit behind me!' Well turns out he didn't! But of course a few days in theclass he requested to be moved closer to the front due to a vision problem. (right...)
---So this is when it really starts up. It's Friday of the first week, last period geometry, I'm really acheing to get out only about 10 minutes left. All we're doing is working on homework, the teacher's pretty layed back so talking wasn't an issue here. Lets just say I have a real bad fear for upperclassmen.
'poke poke'

---"Oh no..." went through my mind, i knew I wouldn't go through the year without some verbal communication between the two of us so i had no chose, but the polietly turn around.
---"Hey there, you new to Royal?" He asked causually with not a care in the world on his face, using his hand to hold his head up even shows more of his shear bore.
---I gave an uneasy nod "Yea..."
---His posture relaxed a bit more as he moved back and sunk into his seat.
---"That's cool, where ya from?"
---"Oceanview."
---"Where's that?"
---Making me a bit uncomfortable I repiled.
---"Up north from here, but ver far."
---He chuckled and smiled a bit.
---"I don't give a simple reply of "oh."
---After a whie of no replies I turned back to my work, But soon again the...
'poke poke'

---"You look real young, dude, you a freashman?"
---I turned and gave my pathetic nod.
---"Ha! I knew it!"
---"..."
---"I'm a Junior, second year taking this stupid course, but llast year I failed 'cause of tardies, so, hey! If I can get that in the clear I'll pass!"
---The next thing I did was something I'll always regret even now. I did the girliest giggle a guy could give and I knew right away too. My heart sunk to my stomac and I wanted to just go crawl under a rock.
---'How could I just do 'that] laugh to a Junior!?'The thoughts raced again.
---He just looked at me and blinked then looked down to my chest then back to my face.
---"Uh... what's your name?"
---"...Blake."
---He gave a real skeptical look. God, save me now I'm being mistaken for a girl.
---With a completley staright face he replys.
---"Are you gay???"
---I blush from embrassment. "No!!" Due to my mix of anger and embrassment I found myself going a bit over the max volume of the room and was the target of everyone's eyes. He just stared at me till I turned back to work on my apper. How stupid was that!?
¿?¿

---When I heard the sound of the bell toll I dashed out of there. 'what am I gonna do about that guy!?'
---"Yo! Blakey wait up!" I turned to see him manuevering his way through the hallway rush to get to me.
---'Oh no... I bet he's one of those guys who pretend to be all nice and your friend then you find out he's just using you to amuse himself...'
---I gave my best effort to speed through the coward and out to the lockers away from him, but it was too late he caught me. i had no chance of a conspicuous escape now.
---"Hey, hey don't run because I'm a Junior!"
---"Sorry, I just, uh, have to get home soon!"
---"Okay, okay, I'll come with you to your locker; help you carry your shoot."
---"..." I guess it's futile to denay him any further...
---"My locker's on the corner of the five building; 759." I replyed trying to avoid looking directly at his face.
---"That's ways far from mine; I'm on the left of the six."
---'Thank God.' "Oh that's too bad...maybe you should just go-"
---"Nah, nah, I wanna help someone out for once, 'sides I don't really have anyone ato hang with at this school."
---Just about there and I just wanna get my stuff, thank him, and go and hope I won't have to talk to him.
---"This it?" He pointed to the locker.
---I nodded in reply and retched in my pocket to grab my key. He dropped his backpack with a loud, "THUD."
---I laughed, "Wow, how much you got in there?"
---He unzips his backpack. "Lets see... helmet, i-pod, psp..." He reached and grabbed a game case. "Halo... maybe I should get organized." He laughed and went on. "Random papers, crap, more crap, money, porno mags..."
---I just stared blankly after I heard him finish that last sentence. He looked at me confused.
---"What?" He thought for a moment, "Oh! Are you like a person against poronography?"
---"N-no..."
---He does the thing I really wish he didn't do, he reached in his 'bag of mystery' and grabbed one of his dirty magazines.
---It's not 'ral' porn it's anime."
---"'An-me?'"
---"It's pronunced annie-may!"
---"and..?"
---"Japanese animation."
---"Then how is it a magazine?"
---"If it is a book it's called manga."
---"'Main-gah'"
---"Man-gah!" He shouted annoyed, "anyway your not really understanding, you should come to my house sometime or something."
---That would be the last thing I would want to do. 'No, I'm okay, besides I hardly know you."
---"Don't be so up-tight, if you don't know me then lets get to know eachother, since your new you'd like a person to talk to. Right?"
---"..."
---"What's with that face?" He questioned laughing a bit.
---I halfta' get out of here...
---"Loosen up," He said then took out his phone, "Crap! Sorry, gotta go! Talk to you tomarrow, er', monday! See ya!" I wached him run off.
---Oh help me God.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Demonster on November 19, 2008, 12:31:22 AM

Demonster on
Demonster8D xD i luv this story!!! nice work!! :) can i do a fanart for this? =)

Kyonkichis1Kitty on November 19, 2008, 7:30:56 AM

Kyonkichis1Kitty on
Kyonkichis1KittyWow, thanks. I haven't posted much of this story up put I have alot written if I get some freetime I'll put up somemore today or tomarrow. Sure ^^

vampireprincess2 on October 1, 2008, 11:38:21 AM

vampireprincess2 on
vampireprincess2XD "bag of mystery" *fave*