Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Ya-oh-ee?

A story about a guy introduced to 'yuri. This is not intended to offend anyone. It's just a story and all characters names and actions are merely coinscience and are not based on reality.

Chapter 2 - Ya-oh-ee?

Chapter 2 - Ya-oh-ee?
---So it continues everyday he would walk to my locker, poke me in Geometry, bother me to go to his house. eventually I started to make a small group of friends, just three girls.
---I'm just hangin' with them when, "Hey Blakey!"
---I felt myself shiver. I heard one of the girls, Kaylin, giggle. "Blakey?" The other girls laughed along.
---Tyler ran to me and picked me up from behind. "Hi my little friend!"
---"Ah! Put me down!"
---He dropped me and laughed.
---Kaylin giggled to herself. "Are you his brother?"
---"No, no, just his best friend."
---"No your not." I glared.
---"Aww that hurts." He said with an annoying sarcastic tone that gives me the urge to punch him in the face.
---"How long have you two known eachother?" Jessie asked.
---"Since the beginning of school." He said with a cheeky grin on his face.
---I noticed the guy had tken his leave now stuck with three happy girls and- stratch that four.
---"Wow so almost like two months now, you guys seem awful close..."
---My face turned beat red, "Don't make it sound like wer'e dating!" I shouted out of shear impulse.
---"..........." oh no the long ackward silence. then suddenly Tyler laughs out. He puts his arm around me.
---In a playful "gay" tone he says, "Your'e lookin' pretty sexy~." wanna come home with meh tonight~?" I blush again and push him off.
---The girls giggle and Kaylin seems to be having the hardest time holding in her laugh.
---"Come on Kay Show em', show em'!" Kris grabbed her wrist and pulled her forward. Jessie soon followed.
---"Ya ya! 'Sides I bet they won't know what it is anyhow!"
---"No! Don't!" she laughed and shouted as her two friends pulled up her wrist closer to us.
---Tyler closed up on a certain band on that wrist. He snatached it right off of her.
---"Hey! Don't!" She yelled.
---He carefully studied it, then flipped it over.
---"Oh, it was upside-down!"
---He handed the wristband back and gave a small chuckle.
---"Are you one of those totally crazed ones?" He asked. What the heck does that mean? Jessie and Kris giggled at her. I saw a pink tint appear across Kaylin's round cheeks.
---"No I'm not!" She rose her voice to a defensive tone.
---"Oh really? I've never met one that doesn't go 'ga-ga' over anything remotely yaoi-like." Huh?
---Kaylin opening her mouth as if to say something, but only silence came from it.
---"Blakey, come here." He motioned with a finger. Oh why not... not like he didn't already kill my day so far.
---"No."
---"Just leave him alone Tyler," Jessie interrupted,"he obviously doesn't like it when you bother him like that."
---"You don't need to test it we can tell you for a fact that she couldn't live without yaoi." Kris confirmed. What the heck is yaoi!
---"Hmm... I see well I best be going now." Tyler turns to me and ruffles my hair gently. After I saw that he was clear for view I turn to my friend and ask, "What's yaohee?" All the girls burst into a bawling laughter.
---Finally Kris calms herself and gives me the answer. "It's prounced yaoi and it basically means boy on boy in japanese!"

Why'd I ask?

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on December 27, 2008, 11:52:59 PM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehogthat was pretty funneh XD lol i likey stry :3 X3 faves

Kyonkichis1Kitty on December 28, 2008, 3:18:56 AM

Kyonkichis1Kitty on
Kyonkichis1KittyHa, thank you. :D

vampireprincess2 on October 1, 2008, 11:40:44 AM

vampireprincess2 on
vampireprincess2O_O WHAT'S ON TEH OTHER SIDE???? TT_TT I must know!

Kyonkichis1Kitty on November 22, 2008, 3:00:34 PM

Kyonkichis1Kitty on
Kyonkichis1KittyI added more.

Kyonkichis1Kitty on October 1, 2008, 12:12:32 PM

Kyonkichis1Kitty on
Kyonkichis1Kitty
I'm too tired to type it, lol.
[/font]

Demonster on November 19, 2008, 12:38:01 AM

Demonster on
Demonster=) o pls finish it! x) ok don't if you haven't got the time

Kyonkichis1Kitty on November 22, 2008, 3:00:24 PM

Kyonkichis1Kitty on
Kyonkichis1KittyI added more.