Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Speculations & Decay

A story about a guy introduced to 'yuri. This is not intended to offend anyone. It's just a story and all characters names and actions are merely coinscience and are not based on reality.

Chapter 3 - Speculations & Decay

Chapter 3 - Speculations & Decay
---So my speculation of Tyler had left me with four possible conclusions. Either: 1. He is a pervert 2. He is a psycho 3. He's gay or 4. All of the above. Where am I right now your asking? On the bed serving as a boat in a sea of decay AKA Tyler's room. Yep, he finally got me there.
---I'm not kidding when I say 'sea of decay.' I can't even see the floor. When he opened the door to his room he had to carry me to hiis bed (ackward ain't it?) because he said he didn't wan't me to become part of the mess that lied on his floor.
--He sure is taking a long time to return. My eyes whonder the room looking across the vast collection of posters he pocesses. I see a poster of a woman with hardly anything on, oh god. I continue my visual poster journey. Just more perverted pictures, cartoons, music, nothing to point out in particular.
---"Sorry to keep you waiting I had to search for my laptop." He plopped onto the bed.
---"So what are you planning for us to do?" I asked.
---He turns on the laptop, "I need to show you some yuri or at least some hentai."
---"Ah, what is up with these japanese things? Am I in the dark or something?"
---"Calm down, calm down." His laptop finally turned on and he immediately went to his files. "Before I show you this-"
---"What?"
---"Do you have any problems with stuff like-" He gave a head motion to that poster I earlier pointed out.
---YES!"...not really"
---"Have you ever watched porn or anything?
---"No... I don't really think I should"
---"How old did you say you were?"
---"Fifteen."
---"That's fine then, so your fine with it, I'll show you something 'like' porn." I really regret getting involved with this guy now... Well... I have been a bit curious. It's not like it's drugs or anything so I guess it's okay. "Yeah, but won't it be kinda ackward... and what about your parents?"
---"Nah! Don't worry about that and my rents don't come home for a cuple of hours so we're cool." I can't believe I'm gonna do this...

¿?¿


---About 5 minutes into the video I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. I hope I don't get addicted... to... this. I heard Tyler chuckle alittle, but I ignored him. I heard his chuckle again.
---I glanced over at thim just slightly, "Wha?"
---"nothing it's just funny to watch a little boy watch his first anime and ecchi at that."
---"Shut up! I'm not a little boy!"

¿?¿


---"Like it?" He asked with a playful tone.
---"...it was ok." That was a bit of an understatement. In truth I was cursing at myself for not watching things like this earlier.
---"Well, this was pretty lite, hardly ecchi," He began,"but your not ready for the higher up stuff, you'll have to work your way up."
---"Whatever! I wanna go home!"
---He dug through a pile of clothes and unvailed an alarm clock, "It's only 6:48"
---"I don't care!" I could feel my face heat up,"I'm going home!" I attempt to make it through the rotten mess, but as I tried to walk atop a pile of clothes I slowly started to sink in. "Ah! Clean this up!"
---Tyler showed a frown and pulled me out of the heap and helped me find my way across to the hallway.
---"...so, are you gonna have someone pick you up or are you gonna walk?" He asked quietly looking down.
---I pulled out my phone and started to dial a number, "Ya, my Dad'll get me."

-----------------


I edited this chapter ALOT, it was alot more perverted and gay, but I realised it was way too unrealistic so I changed it.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on December 27, 2008, 11:56:12 PM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehoglol,wow,tht must be a dangerous room :3

Kyonkichis1Kitty on December 28, 2008, 3:19:17 AM

Kyonkichis1Kitty on
Kyonkichis1KittyI based it off my own room. ._.