Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Test

A story about a guy introduced to 'yuri. This is not intended to offend anyone. It's just a story and all characters names and actions are merely coinscience and are not based on reality.

Chapter 4 - The Test

Chapter 4 - The Test
---So Tyler hadn't been as much as an annoying guy to me anymore. Now I didn't say entirely, he still bothered me to the fullest especially in geomety.
'poke poke'
[/i]
---That annoying rythem on my back again. "What is it!?" I whisper annoyed with a hint of fear due to the fact we happen to be taking a test right now. So this is where I am now taking a major test in Geometry and guess who didn't study? Mr. Pervyboy!
---"Hey, help." He whispered in return.
---"No!" Being careful no to raise my voice.
---"I have a new video, come on help." Bribing me! I'm not gonna give him answers for a perverted video! I don't need... well I'm not giving him my answers because he didn't study! "come on man!" He whispered loudly. I have to do my best to just ignore this creep...
---Finished! I turn my test iver and smile proudly. I'm so happy I didn't give into him. I glance over my shoulder to see how he's holding us and to my surprise he is smiling. Now that made me suspicous.

¿?¿


---After class now, I have to ask him. "Hey, Tyler did you cheat off me?" Due to the many students and the oise level he must of misheard me.
---"Why Blakey you knwo I'd never cheat on you, you are the only one for me~"
---"I SAID CHEAT OFF!"
---"Ohh... no I gave up and used the chick next to me." Thank goodness... wait! Taht's not good, well it is for me, but not him! "You know Tyler, it's not a good ides to cheat, you're only hurting yourself."
---"Don't be a teacher, Blake," He replied in a pouty tone,"geez, I thought you were cool."
---"Well sorry! I'm just concerned about your future!" That was a bad chose of words.
---"Aww, Blake's concerned~" He attempted to hug me, but I pushed him away.
---"I'm not gay, so please no man-hugs!"
---"I'm not gay either! What? Men can't hug?"
---"More than three seconds it's then gay."
---He laughed, "Who says?" He pulled me into a hug, but my reaction time was too slow to avoid it. He started to count. "One, two, three-"
---I struggled furiously. "Come on man!" I punched him alittle.
---"Four~" He chimed happily and let go.
---I grimaced. Wait, something just dawned on me... He's a juniour? then he should have some friends right? He only seems to be with me. "Um... can I ask you something?" I requested.
---"Hn?"
---"Don't you have any other friends, besides me?"
---"I got held back in 8th so I got seperated from most of my friends," He sighed,"I made a couple friends in 9th, but never got real close to 'em."
---"Oh, I'm sorry."
---"Why are you sorry?"
---"I don't know"

¿?¿


---"Hi~!" Kris yelled from across the other side of the lockers. I wave and smile. I see that Kaylin and Jessie tag along behind her as they make their way towards us.
---Tyler smiled to Kaylin and waved. "Hi Kaylin~" Kaylin returned the smile.
---"Are you guys doping anything for Halloween?" Jessie asked.
---"Eh, I don't know." I said unconfidently.
---"You should! Then we all can go on a Trick-or-Treat rampage!" Kris said with a gleam in her eye.
---"I was gonna do somethin', what are you guys planin' on being?" Ty;er asked.
--"We're not really sure Jessie might be a succubus." She laughed.
---"You're mean!" Jessie yelled plafully.
---"We're going to go head over to the Halloween store tomarrow, you guys wanna come?"
---"I guess..." I say.
---"Yeah, Blakey you can come over aftewards." He just had to say it like that, even though we are doing... agh!
---"Okay!" I gave a cheery smile. I didn't think too clearly, oh no, that must of sounded really suspicous to them.
---"Hmmm..." Kris mumbles,"I'm starting to get really curious about you two..."
---"O RLY?" Tyler says,"I just mess around, I'm straight."
---"You are!" I shout implusively de to utter surprise. After all he has said and done he really is straight! He sounds so serious.
---"Aww, are you sad Blake~?"
---"No!" I blush. Damn guy confusing me. Kaylin is in her own little world. I don't understand her. Is that all that goes through her mind, yaoi? I couldn't even begin to imagine what it would be like to be a girl, little lone her.
---I push him away. "Stop messing with me! I shut my eyes tight in a pathetic attempt to shield myself from him.
---"Ha, Blakey's blushing!" He cooed.
---"Ah!" I put my hood on as a shield for my face.

¿?¿


---That was basically the day... I'm perfectly straight to let you know! I just get embarassed and nervous easily!
---I've dated five girls. All very unique... My first girlfriend was a girl, Marie, now she was nice, but not too pretty, but I'm not one to judge. It was a bit of a one-sided romance. She confesed to me in 7th grade, being unexpierenced and kind-hearted ad I am (yeah right) I agreed. It was alright at first, but she started to become really clingy and obsessive. I put up with that for two whole months then I let it go. We didn't kiss or nothing. (Thank god)
---My second was about nothing, some impluse thing, I guess I can't really count it. It only lasted a couple weeks same goes for third. I was pretty much used on that one.
---Numero cuatro was an old elementary school friend. It started near the beginning of 8th grade, this time I was the one askign someone out. She was my first kiss and I'll never forget how it felt...(forgot) Well she left me for some guy, Chase, I got really depressed for a while slit my wrists and shoot(Just kidding) But then I realized what a whore she was, ha.
---Number five lasted the last couple monthes of school. Her name was Breanna. It was nice the first month then she started to say inappriate' shoot to me... I'm not gonna go to into detail in that one...

-------------------


Wee! I'm tired! If you see any mistakes in grammer tell me.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on December 28, 2008, 12:01:21 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehoglol,wow,what interesting ex-es he had XD lol

Kyonkichis1Kitty on December 28, 2008, 3:20:00 AM

Kyonkichis1Kitty on
Kyonkichis1Kittythis story is based of alot of things in my life. All those ex-es were people I knew.

Demonster on November 23, 2008, 4:10:48 AM

Demonster on
Demonsterx.x my friend had a boyfriend and his name was Chase and he dumped her xDD