Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Dead Clown

A story about a guy introduced to 'yuri. This is not intended to offend anyone. It's just a story and all characters names and actions are merely coinscience and are not based on reality.

Chapter 6 - The Dead Clown

Chapter 6 - The Dead Clown
---"Ello?" Tyler spoke in his hidden accent again.
---A tall man with think framed glasses rushed from around a corner of the shop. "Yes, yes, we're open. Please come in!" He seemed to be really desperate. Now that I think about it, wasn't that kid from earlier trying to run from this guy?

---"Um, hey do you have those good vampire fangs?"
---"Yeah! We got a bunch over-" He paused and swore under his breath, "someone moved em'!"

---"Hold on I'll find em'!" He struggled through a table full of random boxes and trinkets. I decided that I shopuld just look around the crazy shop. Surprisingly the costumes all semmed to be so well made. As I flipped through the racks of clothes all the sudden something falls out onto me. Hardly processing the siduation I instandly scream.

---Right away Kaylin, Tyler, and of course 'Mr. Glasses' appeared.
---"What happened?" Kaylin asked. I finally saw the object that had taken me by surprise. "It's a dead clown, help!" I screeched.

---"Oh!" 'Mr.Glasses grabbed it off me, "I sincerly apologize on account of my younger brother's behavior. He always plays pranks around the shop."
---"See!" Kaylin clinged to Tyler's arm, "I told you, it's creepy here!" Tyler gave another one of his soft smiles slowly moving his free hand over to help Kaylin's grip relax.
---"Blake, what are you glaring at me for?" tyler asked with a little sniker. Glare? Who's glaring? I don't even realize my own actions...

---"Oh please don't leave! We never get customers anymore." Geez this guy is so desperate. Is their business really that bad? I mean, the costumes look great, it's a little messy, but still good. Does no one come here because they think it's creepy?
---"Wow, calmdown, besides I already said I was going to buy the-" In a flash 'Mr.Glasses' appeared behind the register.

¿?¿


---"Soooo Blakey..." Tyler slung his arm around me making me jump a bit.
---"What?" I studdered.
---"I'm going to your house right?"
---"No!" I can't have my mom see him...
---"Aww come on..." He gives me the puppydog face.
---"Jessie! What the heck are you doing!?" I see her holding up her phone with Kris and Kaylin gathered by her side.
---"Are you recording us?" Tyler asks with a serious tone.
---Kris laughs. "Yep."
---"Then here..." If Jessie wasn't recording I would have missed what happened that instand. Tyler, turning his placed his soft lips against the side of my cheek. I felt blood rush instantly to that spot. It felt as if time stopped for a second. I could see Kaylin's face light up and Jessie's jaws drop. As he withdrew I felt his breath graze across my cheek and past my ears.

---Time returned to normal and the girls all gasped and said their little "OMG"s.
---"Tyler! Holy shoot!" Jessie shouted.
---"I nervously turned my head to look at him.
---"Blake your so red!" Kaylin squeeled. I tryed to think of a reply for Tyler's action, but my mind drew a blank.
---"What's wrond Blakey?" Tyler asked. I quickly shifted my glance away to the ground.

---Why can't I look at him? Sure it was shocking (and gross), but it wasn't that bad...
---"Tyler what do you mean 'What's wrong?'" Krist yelled, "You can't just kiss someone like that, unless~"Her voice chimed.
---"you like him!" Kaylin shouted with glee.
---"huh? It was just a cheek kiss, it's common."
---"Just look at Blake, does that look like it's a common thing to him?" Jessie said. I could feel Tyler's eyes on me.
---"Aww! You're so cute Blakey."
---"Ah!" I shielded myslef with my hood. "Leave me alone!" He started tickling my sides. I just can't hold it in... "Ha-ha oh god stop!"

¿?¿


---So regardless of all that Tyler came home with me. He really didn't seem to think that his kiss was anything. Maybe it has something to do with his heretiage, I don't know. It sure seemed to weigh heavy on my side.

---"Hey Blakey~ I'm hungry!" Tyler whined.
---"Here."
---"What's this?"
---"A mint."
---"A mint? I can't fullfill my hunger with this!"
---"Too bad." I'm not going to go in the kitchen and start up my mom again. her going on about how handsome he is and shoot like that.

---Tyler popped the mint in his mouth and gave a frown. When he makes a pouty face like that it makes me want to pinch his cheeks! Oh my god, I didn't just think that. I need to get some sleep.
---"Blake guess what happened on Friday."
---"I don't know, what?"
---"you know that blonde that eats lunch the table over?" He questioned.
---"Uh huh..." I hope this isn't going where I think it's going.
---"Well I was walking to Chemistry and I saw she has a trail of toilet paper on her boot." Tyler started charcking up. "you know? and I told her in class and she totally freaked."


---"Ha, that's funny." That girl is so pretty I was afraid he was going to say he'd fallen for her or asked her out or why do I care?
---Tyler turned to his side facing away from me. We remained like that in a moment of silence before he broke it.
---"Blake." Tyler quietly spoke.
---"Yes?" I relpied.
---"Did I bother you today, at the Halloween shops?" Tyler questioned still turned away from me.
---Does he mean the kiss? Or just annoy me in general? He doesn't seem like he wants anything to get out in the open. I whispered, "Do you mean the kiss?" He took a while, almost liek he was assessing the siduation in his mind before giving his simple answer of, "Yea..."
---I sighed and rubbed my hand on the back of my neck. What was I supposed to say. Well of course it had bothered me, no, not bother, it's been driving me crazy. I didn't necessiarly like it though wither, it made me feel liek I went against something. I'm not much of a religious person, but homosexuality does go against God. I'm not even bisexual so I shouldn't have enjoyed it at all. I should just think of it as a friendly gesture.

---"I'm so sorry." Tyler interupped.
---"No it's-"
---"I just thought on my own impluse, I didn't consider how you would react on it at all."
---"Tyler calm down. It was just a frien thing anyway, nothing more."
---"Okay..."

A C K W A R D[/i]


---"Anyone hungry?" Mom comes in just at the right time. She carried along with her a tray of her home-made cookies. Tyler springs up.
---"Thank you Man'!" Okay then he seriously has mood swings, or something...

------------------------------------------------------------

Please tell me if there is any grammer errors as I'm sure I've made some.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestdahedgehog on December 28, 2008, 12:14:38 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehogzomg :O an awkward silence mena s a gay baby was born X3 lol,jk,er..yah,tht kiss was,like,the shiz >W< lol awsumness XXD

Kyonkichis1Kitty on December 28, 2008, 3:20:32 AM

Kyonkichis1Kitty on
Kyonkichis1Kitty:D