Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Scott

A story about a guy introduced to 'yuri. This is not intended to offend anyone. It's just a story and all characters names and actions are merely coinscience and are not based on reality.

Chapter 7 - Scott

Chapter 7 - Scott
--- "Oh they stepped on it again."
--- I knelt down to a small sapling. I've recently joined the gardening club. On Club Day there was only a couple girls and one boy in this club. They looked pretty desperate, plu, I like to care for plants, it's nice. The only problem is, students, they just can't walk on the pathes, they just HAVE to take shortcuts. Even when I put a little fence around it, people still step or knock into it. This area of the school really needs a tree, but it seems like nobody wants one besides me!

---"Aww man, did someone step onto it again?" Scott, the only other boy in the club, approached me. He dressed in baggy pants and a large hooded sweatshirt. He wore a hat with some symbol in-printed on it, making you wonder he's got any hair or not. At the moment he's wearing glasses, I heard his vision is really bad, but only a few of us even know he wears glasses. And even fewer people know of his gardening hobby.
--- Kind of cliché, th etough guy with a soft inner self. I don't know Scott htat well though, he hardly comes to our mettings even. Tracy, our president, says that she understands Scott and respects him. She always just sends him an e-mail for updates. she even told me that Scott comes to school really late and cares for the plants.

--- I noticed Scott keeping his distance from me. He didn't want to be caught with the gardener boy.
--- "I'll tell you what ya need to keep those people away," Scott suggested "a sign."
--- "We already tried-"
--- "Ya, ya, I saw that pathetic 'Please do not slep on'," Scott turned the other way so his eye contace with me cut off "you need soemthing with alittle.. agression!"
--- "Like...?"
--- "Like a sign that says... 'frack off!'"
--- "That'll get us disbanded!"
--- "Eh, it was wortha shot. See ya around kid." Scott walked out into the crowd.
--- Well I guess I'll just have to planta new one....

¿?¿


--- "Blakey! There you are!" Tyler calls over in his usual cheerful demeaner.
--- "Oh man, what now?" I groan
--- "Wanna go to a party?"
--- "No."
--- He frowns. "I was shot down so fast," Tyler whinced "I don't mean some real party, I mena like a sleepover."
--- "Oh ya with who? Besides you and I," I asked "I will not sleep near you alone."
--- "No matter who I invite, you will be sleeping by me." He smiles.
--- "tyler, that sounded really creepy...."
--- "I know that was the point." Tyler smiles again "I'll invite Mark, Eric, Joe, and Clyde."
--- "Who's clyde?" I ask.
--- "The kid that sits alone at the table in the corner."
--- "Uh, Tyler sorry to burst your bubble, but he's like emo, he won't come."
--- "Oh, ho, ho, ho, that's where you're wrong," Tyler cooed "he asked me himself if he could go."
--- What kind of psycho would ask to spend with someone like Tyler? "Why...?" I ask
--- "Dun' know, but I accepted," Tyler gave a big grin "sooo you up for it?"
--- "Eh okay." i smiled slightly.
--- "Yippy!"

¿?¿


--- I asked Tyler if I could invied scott. Tyler told me he was a 'gangster' and there was no way he'd ever even consider going. It's worth a shot though, right? I wanan learn more about him and his personaility.

--- "Blake, do you need something?" Scott asked me as I approached him. It was afterschool, with no one around Scott's got nothign to worry about.
--- "A-are you doing anything Saturday?" Curse my studerring.
--- "Sorry to let ya down, but I think you've got the wrong guy. I ain't into dudes."
--- "No, no! nothing like that!"
--- "Then where are you going with this?" He raises an eyebrow in skepticism.
--- "Well..." Here goes "would you like to go to a sleepover?"
--- "Sleepover?" I hit him with shock. "Uh... you know I'm really not that type of guy." That's a shame I really wanted to talk to him more.
--- "Sorry buddy, but her, " He pulls out his phone "let me have your number."
--- "I-i don't have a phone."
--- "Wut?" He seems completely awestruck. "No way!"
--- "Yes... way." Maybe I really should consider getting a phone, I'm freakign everyone out.

--- "Scott!" A group of three tough guys at the other end of the building shour our to him.
--- "Oh shoot, play along, okay?"
--- I nod. I understand Scott's siduation. I wish though that he would just be himself, that's kind of the reason I had invited him to Tyler's party. I want him to come out for who he really is. (That sounds alittle gay)

--- "Who's this like shoot?" Putting that derogatory comment aside, A deep red haired guy about 6 foot tall came to Scott's side. The most noticeable attribute to the guy was the amount of earrings he had.
--- "Yo, I go tthis!" Schott roughly grabbed at my shirt collar. "I better see your payment in my locker tomarrow morning or you'll find something in yours."
--- "I-i'm sorry, I promise-"
--- "Do I have to teach you another lesson?" He jerks me roughly, which hurt...
--- "You better watch your back kid! Scott's hardcore!" The other guys shout.
--- "I'll take care of im', you guys just go meet at the spot."
--- "Alright, make sure he knows what happens when he gets mixed up with ya." The red-head snicked as they walk off. Scott tucked me into the bathroom.

--- Scott sighed. He pushed me into a crouched position and hunched over. His voice turned to a raspy whisper. "sorry man, you know I have a rep." I cursed silently to myself because I started to get scared so I could only muster a nod as a reply. He grabbed my hand and dropped a scrap of paper into it.

¿?¿


--- After inspection of the paper Scott had given me I found out his was his phone number. After I mustered up some courage, I gave him a call. He answered like I imagined he wopuld with one of his gang members, but after recognizing my voice he lightened his tone. We chatted for awhile. He said that cops have been patroiling mor efrequently so he had rethough the sleepover. I wondered if he was lieing about the cops or not.

--- "That's great! It's going to be at my friend Tyler's house! I'll givbe you the address" My friend? when did I give him that status?
--- "You know I've never really had a friend..." He said quietly.
--- "Me either."
--- "What? You just said he was your friend, right? Plus, I see you hanging with those girls alot."
--- "Well I mena before I came here, I never really had any."
--- "You know.... I used to get beat up and bullied almost everyday in my elementary school years. When i go to middle school, I set myself up ahead of time in a new image. Just so I could start over, ya know?" He took a breath. "Before I knew it, I was in a gang doin' exactly what those kids had done to me." I didn't say anything to wait if he had anymor to say. "I wish I could just got back..."

-----------------------------------

Please tell me if there are any grammer mistakes, as i am sure there are some.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment