Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - quick descriptions

Ok, this is a description of my original charas, the Ring Team! ^___^ Excuse me for all the grammatical errors (and horrors), but I’m not English! ^.^;

Chapter 1 - quick descriptions

Chapter 1 - quick descriptions


Ok, this is a description of my original charas, the Ring Team! ^___^ Excuse me for all the grammatical errors (and horrors), but I'm not English! ^.^;



The leader of the group is Yukina Rukiku, a 17 years old Omnio-ji (Japanese magician) and... the Dragon of Nothing!

She was born in Tokyo and learn from her grandmother how to imitate human life: in fact she don't feel anything; she have not emotions, she can't sense anything, or, better, all the thing she senses have no meaning for her.

She doesn't know the meaning of all the things of the world, because in her emptiness she can't understand. She is only trying to live like others human do and she emulate emotions that she have not.

Because of this situation, she wants to find the Light of Shinjitsu, a Shen-gong-wu able to make clear the meaning of everything, and so able to make Yukina understand the world .

Her weapon his her fang, that she uses for do magic thing, and she can erase the emotion of others people for a short time.



Allison Mignola is the mess-maker of the group. There is always a mess-maker.

He is born in Boston, he is 15 years old, he go to high school and he is the neighbour of Lucy and Yukina.

Allison hates his name and wants the others to call him Hellis (quote: you must call me with this cool and evil nick, not with my girlie name…) and he gets angry when people mistake his name (Yukina always do).

He works with Lucy and Yukina because he wants to help Yuki (he pretend to be a bad guy but he is a good person) and for weapon he use an electric whip made by Lucy.



Lucy Landu is 13 and she was born in South Africa. She lives near Hellis and Yukina and she is a computer's genius: she is so skilful with codes and numbers that she found some codes that make her able to ignore the laws of physics (she can walk on walls and fly, not very high, but she can) and to move thing with the mind… she also projects special weapons for Hellis (that the boy assembles).

She is precise, sweet and kind and she loves listening to jazz music and writing. She work with Yukina and Hellis because she wants to study Shen-gong-wu.



I'll write their story as soon as I can! ^___^

Wait and hope!




Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

usagi_moon on April 4, 2006, 9:09:50 PM

usagi_moon on
usagi_mooncool