Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Just a poem I thought up...

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
Dark as nightAnd still as deathThe wings of nightAre all that’s leftA reminder of a path that’s lostA sign that we have not yet paid the costA cover cast upon our landA cover that will forever standBetween our worldsSheltering our world from darknessMaking us a world forgotten One small step can change this fateA step that is not to be lateWe spread our wings We try to flyBut they are clippedSo as time goes byOur dreams our keptFlying high, Waiting for the end Hoping death shall sendUs to a place where we can spreadOur wings far out and be ledBut dreams are an IllusionIllusion is the ParadiseThe Paradise is HellThe destination of salvationNot one shall ever tellWe spread our wingsAnd we will try to flyOur destinationReaches far beyond the light We try to reach outWe take each others handWe decided it was finally Time to take our standSoaring, flyingFar beyond the cloudsWishing, fightingWe will stand our ground Against the Night WingThat pushes us backWe will stand tall and singAbout our hopes for changeWe spread our wingsWe try to flyTo our familiesWe are only memoriesWe have made the sacrificeWe have made a vow to set things rightWe will fly into the nightAnd we will win.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment