Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Byron

What happens when a boy named Byron meets a dark angel named Triste who hates everyone?Does he get her to change her ways?Or does he end up a victim of hers?

Chapter 1 - Byron

Chapter 1 - Byron
Byron





A dark,unfriendly looking person sat in her grey,gloomy looking castle,staring out her window,wondering why things had to be the way they were.She looked at everything around her.Gloomy,misrable,dark."Just like my life."She said to no one in particular,considering there was nobody there.There was never anybody there.Everyone she had ever knew hated her.Except for her family,of course,who all had left her long ago.She let out a sigh."I just wish there was someone who cared."She looked up at the grey clouds.It started to rain,then pour,then thunderstorm.The girl walked into the kitchen to get something to eat.She opend the fridge and looked around to see what she wanted to eat.Her,being a dark angel,was supposed to like the taste of blood,but she wasn't like that.Sure,she didn't like humans,and she had good reason to hate them,wich she did,but she wasn't heartless.She was also supposed to like seeing people die and be tortured,but that didn't thrill her.The two things that made her like a dark angel was that she had a horrible past and she had tried to commit suicide before.She made herself a salad and quickly ate it.This was one of those rare times when she actually felt good enough to eat.She put the dishes away and began cleaning them.Then,she heard something coming from the main door."what in the world?"She thought.She went out of the kitchen door,through the hallway,down the stairs,and she was at the main doors.There was an awful pounding coming from it.She opend the doors and when she did,there was a boy who looked around the age of sixteen,same age she was,tall,blonde hair,blue eyes.He looked awfully frightend when a girl with two huge wings and grey eyes answered the door."What do you want?"She asked coldly,while glaring at him."I-I need a place to stay for the night...could I please stay here?"He asked,sounding awfully frightend."No." She answered,just as she was about to close the doors he said,"Wait!I could work for you doing chores and stuff like that around the house so you don't have to!Please!I'm begging you!" She thought it over for a moment and said"Fine,but only because your going to do chores for me." "If I were to do a very good job today with all the work,could I possibly live here if I promise to work to earn my stay here?" "It really depends on wether you get on my nerves or not.Now come in."She said.She told him a list of things to do right when he walked into the castle."And most importantly,"She began.She took him up to a door and said,"Don't EVER,I mean EVER go in there.Only if I tell you to you can.You hear me?" He shook his head yes.She was about to walk off when he said,"I have just one question." "What?" She asked."I don't have the time to be botherd by silly questions." "what's your name?" He asked,timidly. "Triste." She replied. "That's a beautiful name." He replied."It means sadness."Triste replied. "What is your name?"Triste said in a demanding voice."Byron." He replied. "Byron,huh?I'll have to remember that."




Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KevBiGuy on February 28, 2006, 11:49:41 PM

KevBiGuy on
KevBiGuyIt sounds so cool.I hope you right more after the next chapter.Im going to go read it now.

Living_Dead_Girl on December 1, 2005, 5:58:18 AM

Living_Dead_Girl on
Living_Dead_GirlThis is interesting. You are off to a good start. Triste doesn't like seeing ppl tortured? Weel ,thats one thing we don't have in common. lol Just kidding. I would rather watch "I live Lucy" You know how bad that would be for me.