Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - the present

What happens when a boy named Byron meets a dark angel named Triste who hates everyone?Does he get her to change her ways?Or does he end up a victim of hers?

Chapter 2 - the present

Chapter 2 - the present
Triste

Chapter 2-the present







After spending a few weeks with Triste,Byron realised she wasn't as bad as he thought.Sure,she could get a little edgy now and then,but other than that,she seemed perfectly kind to him.He didn't see her alot,though,because she prefered to be alone.Then,he remembered that Christmas was coming up in five days.He really wanted to get Triste something,but he didn't know what kind of stuff she liked.He didn't even know if there were any shops around this place.He saw Triste walk out of her room,and came up to her."Hey,Triste?" he asked."What is it?" she sounded happier than usual."Are there any shops around this place?" "Sure,tons.From the castle,walk south and keep walkind that way and you'll see TONS of shops." "Ok,thanks!" he called,then he went out the door."He is so strange."she happily muttered to herself.


Byron kept walking for what felt like hours,when he came to a huge marketplace."Wow,Triste wasn't exageratting."he said to himself.He checked his wallet."Fifty dollars,huh?That should be enough to get her something good."he kept on walking through the marketplace when something caught his eye.It was a beautiful heart locket that had small roses on the front."I see that has caught your eye."the man selling jewlrey said."oh,yes.How much is it?" Byron replied."Fifty dollars." "whew!Just enough!" Byron thought to himself.He paid the man and started on his way home."I really hope she likes it."


*****************



Triste let out a sigh.She really wanted to get Byron something for Christmas,but she had no idea what he would like.Just then,the door opened and in came Byron."I'm back!" Byron called as he came in."Hey,Byron!"Triste called."What is something you've always wanted?" Byron could be pretty dense,so he didn't know she was planning to get him something for Christmas."Well,this may sound kind of childish,but ever since I was a little kid I've always wanted a dog." "A dog,huh?" Triste thought to herself."I'm gonna call it a day.See ya tommorow!" Byron called.As Byron went to sleep,Triste put on some clothes that hid her wings,then went out the door.She walked for a few miles when she came to a pet store.She ran in before it closed."Hello,miss,how may I help you?" A cheerful looking man asked."I'm looking for a dog." "We don't have any dogs,but we have a puppy." "That will have to do." The man went to a cage,then pulled out a pure white puppy."she's a very good temperd puppy,and loves people."The man said."That sureley isn't me!"Triste thought to herself with a laugh.She paid for the puppy,then got home as soon as she could.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KevBiGuy on February 28, 2006, 11:53:04 PM

KevBiGuy on
KevBiGuyI love this.I cant wait to read more.

Living_Dead_Girl on December 19, 2005, 3:34:29 AM

Living_Dead_Girl on
Living_Dead_GirlThat is soo cool! I have always wanted a dog too! I can't have one bc my mom won't let me have one. -_- Life can realy suck! That is cool! I like it!