Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Lantathae's original story that happened during the Fellowship.

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4


Chapter 4



I woke up to something wet on my face. I opened my eyes to se it being licked by Elendil. “Gilthiniel call her off!” I shouted at the laughing elves. “It's not funny, I thought I was drowning or something.” I looked around me, I was just outside the stable, so I must have fallen asleep just after I had put the horse back there. I put out my hand for Tinuviel who pulled me up.

“Did you talk to Galadriel?” Gilthoniel asked.

“Yes but she does not regret it like she should. I'm sorry you had to go through that.” I said sincerely.

“I don't even remember it now…”

“That's probably for the best.”

“Yeah, it should be.”

“Hey, did I miss anything last night?” I asked eager to change the subject.

“Yes you did.” I heard the voice come from behind me.

“Good morning, Elesar.” I laughed as I bowed. “Have my parents discussed their plan with you yet?” I tried to sound serious but I couldn't, I liked waking up in a good mood.

“Yes, I have yet to present the suggestion to the rest of the company.” He answered but I could not tell from his face if he thought it a good idea.

“I will never be any substitute to Gandalf but I shall give all I can.”

“Well then I'll go now.” He said and walked though the trees and out of site.

“What was all that about?” Tinuviel asked.

“I'll explain later. What happened last night?”


Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tillyenna on June 20, 2005, 12:55:58 PM

Tillyenna on
Tillyennamore, now! and why arnt I in it

angel_of_beauty_and_light on June 17, 2005, 6:22:14 AM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightYAY!!!!!! MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!!!!!!!!!!! *goes insane* AMAZING!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
Well done *gives well done sticker*

Eoara on June 17, 2005, 5:35:58 AM

Eoara on
Eoarawoooooo!yay! new story....hang on...why am i "woooooing" and "yaying" damnation, i aint even in this story yet.....hmmmmmm. Anyhow great start...PUT UP MORE!!!