Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Reliving the Memories

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 1 - Reliving the Memories

Chapter 1 - Reliving the Memories

   "I'll race you home!" the boy said to her. He sped off running.

"You never give up do you?" She replied catching up to him easily. her black hair whipped around her face making it hard to see into the night.

  The boy laughed. she had always been faster, but he was determined to win this time.

    The girl was a yard ahead, but something caught her eye and she slowed down. He took this as an advantage and raced ahead of her. the girl came back to focus and ran after him. the alley way seemed uninviting and gloomier than ussual.

The dark hair boy looked at her gasping, "I won!"

 She turned to him, "You just lucked out. I thought I saw something back there and it distracted me." she sniffed.

 ''Exusess, excuses."  He muttered. "See you tommorow! maybe you could teach me how to do those fire moves!' he waved good-bye and turned for home.

 "yeah, maybe..." the little girl smiled. What she saw still disturbed her. She thought she saw blood. The pale skinned girl kept walking forward. Her fairly small house was a few houses away. after a while she started to worry. She knew she had a severe fear of blood and hated seeing it, but one drop made her panic.

 'who's hurt? what happened?" She would ask herself. Shaking the thoughts from her head, she began to calm herself. "It okay, Everyone's fine."  she told herself. But her instict got the better of her. She ran to the house and kicked off her shoes. Dad was not in the kitchen. Mom was not cleaning dishes. All of the lights were turned off.

 "Mom? Dad?" she called. No answer. The house was cold.

   She raced up the stairs to her parents bedroom. nothing was out of place except for a few clothes that her mother had began to fold. "Mom?" she called again. Again, only the wind whistled responded. Getting scared, the small girl hestiantly walked to her bedroom. She pushed the door opened slowly. What she saw did not confort her at all. a puddle of blood dripped off her bed, the red liquid was smeared against her wall. She felt her stomach toss and did not ry to hold it in. The girl, naueated, gagged up her lunch.

  after wiping her mouth, she closed the one eye that she kept open, the left one she closed and covered with hair.  The girl fell to he knees weakened. And when she looked up, only a cold red gaze was watching.

 "Why? Why would you do it?" She asked him.

   the eyes narrowed and a thin hand extended into a pouch.

 'No! please! I beg of you! I don't want to die! She clasped her hands over her head as if to protect her from the shining black kureni.

"... Come with me, and I will spare you." he hissed.

 The girl looked up with tears streaming down her face. "Yes, I- I will! i will heed your commands!" She assured him. "But please. don't hurt him. I will do anything, jsut don't hurt him!" she begged. the boy she walked home with was her best friend, she didn't want him to die.

"... Follow me, Ennaka."

       "Ennaka! Wake up!"

   She felt the hand shaking her shoulder. groaning, she pulled the covers over her head. She knew it was time, but she really couldn't stand leaving again.

 "Ennaka!" the young voice whispered.

 "What...?" she moaned.

 ''You told me to wake you up now, you had to... leave."  the little boy gulped the words.

  Ennaka sat up slowly with sad eyes.  'i'm sorry, but with me staying here puts you in great danger. I can't risk it. I got to kill him."

 The red head boy's green eyes brightened, "But you said you would come back... right?"

 Ennaka nodded her head with her black eye watching him. "I promise, I swear on my red eye that I will." she said fingeing her red peice of hair that had been covering her "crazy eye" .

   That seemed to satisfy him.

 "I made you this." She said pulling out a paper. The boy took it and smiled. "You're very good at it."

 'I tried my best. for you. Besides, you are my friend... But I must go now, They are looking for me. I feel it."

 He looked up to her. ''Thank you. For everything." and for the first time in a while he smiled. She returned his thanks by enbracing him in a tight hug.

 "I'm coming back, don't worry." Ennaka grabbed her pack and left him standing with the picture she painted.

 

 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment