Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Survivor

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 2 - The Survivor

Chapter 2 - The Survivor

   2 years later





       "As you all know, you will be getting you're tests a week from now. After that, you will leave the academy for good if you pass. It only gets harder after here." iruka told his students. As ussual, Shikamaru was sleeping, Sakura and Ino were staring at Sasuke, naruto was goofing off, and Choji was eating. iruka sighed and wondered if any of them were listening.

 ''who are you?"  He asked. The disturbance in his head was bothering.

 "Introduce your self first. It's only polite." the voice teased.

 "my name is Sasuke Uchiha." he told it.

    A long pause. the voice did not answer. then it said, "You have a strong mind to feel me. only an Uchiha would have that ability, probably. my name is Ennaka, of Spirits, master of deception."  she told him.

 "A long name you have. Why and or what are you? Where are you?" Sasuke asked. 

 'For now, i'm in your head. but physically speaking, you will find out. just follow the pulse." 

   "You guys can go." Iruka said. kids rushed to the door eager to get out of school. "What a boring day." Shikamaru complained.

 "Is that all you can do?" Ino asked him.

 'What?"

"Complain, thats all you do!" Ino went off on him. while the two bickered, Sasuke listened and tried to feel the pulse he was supposed to feel.  he turned in a small circle facing each direction.

    All of a sudden, a beat went off in his head and vibration shook his body. it sounded like a heart, Thud thud, thud thud, thud thud, Just beating faster the closer he got.  he followed the pulse to a small, almost barren neighborhood. no one seemed to be there, which worried him.  is black eyes showed no concern or care as he walked through the afternoon light. he pulse started to beat faster than ever when he reached a small cottage. he turned and went inside.

   There were no lights and nothing to make out. only odd lumps sacateered the floor. Then, a light or two was lit, and he saw paper. Just paper, crumpled, scattered everywhere. Plants lined the ceiling and two lizards peered below at him with their small black eyes.  Sasuke walked throught the avalanch of papers to get to the stairs.

   Upstairs was no different, exept there was a cleared space in the middle, where a meditating girl sat. her eyes were closed and she made no sound of breathing or mumbling even though, her mouth was moving. Sasuke walked up to her cautiously and nudged her with a foot.

 "Stop poking me would you?!"  she yelled in his head. "Now, if I can just get back in my head we'll be okay..."

 The voice withdrew and the girl opened her left eye. " I have felt your pain and suffering Sasuke. Your wish for your brother's blood runs strongly in me and you. I wish to help in any way."  The girl with her hair pulled back in a ponytail stood up and did not show any emotion, she just stood, staring him down with the one opened eye.

 "Who are you, then I might decide to trust you." He told her.

 "Very well. I am Ennaka Ahihcu, the deceptionist. I never tell of my birth place, so don't even ask. After being used by many of people for my eye," At this note, she removed the red peice of hair covering her right eye. Behind it was a blood red eye that resembled somewhat of a Sharingan, the copy eyes, " I fled all that used me and now I wish for their deaths. Your brother being one of them. I can maniputlate surroundings and talk to minds, but most of all, summon shadow spirits." Ennak made a hand sign with both hands, she murmured something and a little shadow floated next to her, it solified and purple glowing eyes popped on it's face. "Don't touch, they're testy. Not only that, but they're evil spirits that I use to generate extra chakra for me. They make good attackers when in a swarm. But they have their flaws." Ennaka said snapping her fingers. the imp dissapeared. " I fled to the Land of Winds in the Sand Village and now, after meeting someone there and leaving, I can't say the name without going crazy. Is there anything else?" she asked Sasuke.

   "For now, no. But are you going to the academy?" he asked. She was strong, and if they had to fight, He would be glad for the challenge.

 "... I might." she replied.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment