Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Newb... Or not?

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 3 - Newb... Or not?

Chapter 3 - Newb... Or not?

   "As you can see, i'm not that organized. When I get an idea, I go crazy and never bother picking anything up afterwards." Ennaka said picking up a few scraps of paper.  She sighed as she looked at her cluttered house. Sasuke wondered why she wanted to help him. why just him. If she was going to help him, she was going to stay out of his way. He narrowed his eyes and peered at her. He didn't need anymore fangirls. If fact, now that he looked, She wore a blue turtle neck shirt, the same baggy tan shorts with a ripped piece of gray cloth that hung three kureni knives, and the same sandals. The only thing that was missing...

      Ennaka turned her back to him as she picked up one of her lizards. And on the back of her shirt was a sideways cresent moon. It wasn't the same enblem as his Clan, which was a red and white fan, but it looked simular.

 '' ... What Clan are you from?" He asked.

  Ennaka did not turn to face him, she just kept stroking her green lizard. "The Ahihcu clan. And if you're wondering, yes, our Clan is a branch off of yours. We are extinct now, besides me. Thanks to.... Itachi." she hissed the name. "I beleive he wanted to erase the whole Uchiha clan, and so he destroyed my family too."

 Sasuke replied, "So then you came from the Hidden Leaf village?"

 "not nessisarily." she said. Ennaka let the lizard climb on the canopy above. " I lived here for a while, but moved away quickly. I lived most of my life traveling and in the Sand village."

  Sasuke nodded slowly. He really didn't understand but whatever.

  "I think I will go to this academy. i am a expert ninja, but It never hurts to learn new things. I will need to get ready, you may leave." Ennaka said digging for her lizards.

    Sasuke, glad to be excused from this crazy girl, walked through all the junk and exited the door. And lo and behold, Naruto and Sakura were out there waiting for him.

 "Why did you go inside that house Sasuke?" sakura asked worried.

 "Yeah!" Naruto echoed.

 "Why did you guys follow me here?" Sasuke retorted.

 'Well, you see," Sakura said twiddling her fingers and blushing," I noticed you weren't walking home the same way, so me and Naruto decided to see where you were going..." her pink hair fell over her eyes in shame.

 "Did you know that the house there is said to be haunted?" Naruto said looking scared. he wore his orange jumpsuit, as always.

 "Oh really?" Sasuke said with intrest.

 'Uh-huh, they say a reptile lady lives there and likes to eat people!!!"

 'How'd you figure that out?" Sasuke said sarcasiclly.

 "I watch cartoons!' naruto sniffed.

 "...................................................... i'm going home." Sasuke said after a long pause. He turned his back on them and walked towards his house.

 *    *    *

    Iruka looked up from the papers, "So, you're Ennaka? Welcome to the academy, we'll see what skills you have when class starts." He said. Iruka looked at the papers once more. Not a lot was listed about the student. he never heard of Ahihcu, her birthplace was not said, and all the questions that Iruka wanted to know most were answered with question marks.

      "I won!" Ino cheered.

 "Did not!" sakura said," My foot was ahead of yours!" They continued debating.

  Shikimaru walked lazily in with his hand on his head, doing what he did best: being tired and lazy. Naruto practically hopped into class, Kiba Inuzka, and his cainine partner Akamaru walked calmly in. one by one the students filed in, wondering who this new, strange girl was. Ino was the first to talk to her.

 "Who are you and whats with your wardrobe?"

 ''... Does it really matter?"  Ennaka hissed not looking up at the bothersome girl. Ennaka reached into her pouch that was tied to her leg, she had something in there that might get everyone away from her.

 'In fact, you dress like Sasuke, are you the chief of his fan club?"  Ino laughed, "If there should ever be a sasuke fan club, I would be the leader." Ino looked away and glared at sakura. When she looked back at Ennaka, she found a lizard in her face.

 "Eeeeek!" Ino screamed.

  Ennaka smirked. She loved to scare people. It was like a hobby almost. Kiba looked up at the comotion from the desk he sat in front of Ennaka. Kiba turned his head.

  Ino, was still freaking over the lizard, and sakura was laughing her head off along with Naruto and Choji, who was eating at the same time. Shino, the bug mainiac, started to watch Ennaka cautously and shied away from her. Akamaru jumped off of Kiba's head and landed on Ennaka's desk.

 "Aw, you're a cute puppy." she cooed. She loved dogs.

   the white puppy, Akamaru began to sniff her lizard which Ennaka continuosly kept petting. After a while, akamaru got bored of watching the lizard and walked back to Kiba.

     "Now everyone, i'd like you to meet Ennaka," iruka started to say, "Would you like to tell everyone a little about your self?"

 Ennaka sighed and began, "I recently moved here in the house that everyone seems to think is haunted by a reptile lady, and let me tell you now before you start spreading rumors, I am the the one your talking about and I don't apreciate it much." Ennaka stroked her lizard, "I don't like all reptiles, just lizards, I'm a painter and i'm known as "The Deceptionist" in the Sand village.... yeah"

 Iruka frowned, "We need to test Ennaka's abilities. Would anyone agree to fight her?"

 No one raised their hand.

 "Aw comon, are you all that lazy, or just that scared?" Iruka said. the scar on his nose pricked. A hand rose up amongst the crowd. Suprisingly, it was Shikamaru Nara, the laziest ninja around.

 "I'll do it." He yawned.

  Ennaka looked over at her opponent amused. she handed her lizard to Sasuke, who sat behind her.

 "Watch it." she said as the class walked outside to observe. Shikamaru stuffed his hands in  his pockets. Ennaka stood calmly across from him on the dirt feild.

 "Begin" Iruka called.

     Ennaka got up her hands in the right formation, "Spirit generate." she whispered. her shadow streched a few feet from her and a little dark spirit rose from the shadows. it was small, cute, but deadly at the same purple glowing eyes at the same time. everyone giggled at the little thing. The spirit made a groaning noise that was a little high piched.

   Shickimaru smirked thinking, This wil be easy. He did a Shadow possession justsu, which made his opponent mirror his movement. Ennaka jumped with the shadow spirit watching Shikamaru carefully. Ennaka pulled a kureni from her belt and watch the shadow try to catch her, but since she was in the air, it couldn't get her. when she jumped back farther, the shadow chased her, but stopped inches from her feet. Ennaka jabbed the knife into the ground. It was a fair ammount of length, but Shikamaru couldn't strech his shadow farther. He realsesed the justsu. All the while the little spirit watched...

 "You can't catch me like that." Ennaka teased. Shika frowned. ennaka made a couple hand signs saying, "spirit reaper!" the little spirit that was connected to her shadow, enveloped itself in purple flames and grew into a hooded creature with red eyes and a big sythe. then, it dissapeered, leaving the scythe floating in the air. The bone handle waved through the air intimidantly. Ennaka grunted and made another spirit come up from her shadow.

 "rruff! rrruff ruff!" Akakmaru barked to Kiba, his nose was twiching.

 "What is it boy?"  Kiba asked. Akamaru growled and pointed his snout to the little black spirit standing next to Ennaka.

 "Say what?! That thing is an evil sprit that's generating extra charkra for her?!'' Kiba asked akamaru. his clan was known for speaking with dogs. "She's no ametuer..."

 ''You're right, I'm not."

 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PrincessFatCat on September 9, 2007, 5:19:53 AM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatYou know something that's kinda sad? I don't know much about Naruto even though almost everybody I know is into it. LOL Anyway, this story is cool so far! ^___^

Lanayru on September 9, 2007, 8:23:33 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayruyou know whatz even sadder? I just learned about Naruto a few weeks ago. My friends kept talking about it and I had no clue what they were talking about, so I had to watch it to understand their conversations. ^^;
(now, I can't stop watching!!! Itz like a LoZ obsession!!!>.<) Must... write... story... 0_0

PrincessFatCat on September 9, 2007, 12:26:25 PM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatLOL!

I've seen it a few times but I still don't get it. LOL

Lanayru on September 9, 2007, 8:26:48 PM

Lanayru on
Lanayruthats what youtube is for. And cartoon network marathons of Naruto. Lol thats what I did, now when I came back to school and ma friends started talking about it, I like, joined in and they just looked at me lyke this O.O 'You know whats going on? Since when did Moe know about Naruto?!" Me was a proud me.

PrincessFatCat on September 10, 2007, 11:45:41 AM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatOk LOL ^__^