Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Bitter Defeat

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 4 - Bitter Defeat

Chapter 4 - Bitter Defeat

   "Huh?" Kiba turned his head. He swore someone had said something to him.

 "Ha! the look on your face is completely priceless!"

 "y-you?" Kiba asked pointing to Ennaka.

 "Aw, see, we can be smart!" she teased, "And you're right, I'm no ametuer at all. I had expert tutoring to master my skills. Shika here doesn't have a chance!"

   Kiba watched immoblized. Did Shikamaru really have no chance?

    The scythe charged for Shikamaru.  He ducked as the scythe swung at him, "She's playing a death match! This could get ugly. And whats with that little thing by her? its not doing anything at all!"  Shikamaru thought as he dodged the scye once more.  "What... a... Drag."

   Ennaka watched amused as Shikamaru kept dodging. As long as this spirit still had chakra energy for her, she could last a long time.  Maybe she could try that one thing out... She never had tried it on a real person before. Ennaka got her stance. But before she could make any hand signs, an explosion caught her off guard.

 "... Was that all I needed to do?" Ennaka heard shikamaru's voice through the smoke. the explosion had knocked her off her feet.

 "How?! how did you?!" Ennaka shrieked. Shikamaru stood holding the bone scythe. the other shadow spirit had exploded.

 "It wasn't that hard, I just took the scythe and sliced your little friend. Didn't know it would make an explosion though." Shikamaru said lazily.

   Ennaka glared. "I still have one trick up my sleeve..." she smirked and got to her feet.

 "Sharingan!" she said. both of her eyes turned blood red. "I'd like to see you get away from me now. As long as I copy you, you can't use any suprises on me!"

  Sasuke was taken aback, only Uchiha Clan members had the Sharingan Copy Eyes!  And now this girl was using it even though she was not an Uchiha.

    Iruka watched carefully. The girl was good, but was very confident about her spirits. Maybe a little too confident and reliable on them. And those eyes... She wanted to show no mercy, none at all.  What brutal torture could have gotten that far?

    "Flaming Circles!" Ennaka yelled. four rings of fire trapped in Shikamaru. She smiled. "You're not going anywhere for a while." she hissed. But two seconds later, the flames subsided, and the fire ceased. "Huh!? I'm fresh out of chakra already?!" Ennaka asked herself angrily.

 "No matter, I still have this." She took out two katana swords from her back. Ennaka place the two ebony handles together to make one large double sided sword. four ropes were tied to it. 

   Ennaka thought out her strategy. but when she was about to put her plan into motion, she relized, she couldn't move!

 "Ack!" she grunted. she saw the shadow on her feet. It streched all the way to Shikamaru. He smiled and walked up to her saying, "That was easy to do. You sorta spaced out there for a moment, now didn't you?"

   Ennaka glared. "You win this time. Next time I won't go so easy on you." she hissed between her teeth.

  Iruka watched amused. Ennaka was a great ninja, but a little too reliable on her summons. She also needed to learn not to waste her chakra energy so quickly.  

     Naruto cheered for Shikamaru and choji patted him on the back tellinghim he did great. The students walked back in with Ennaka glaring a Shikamaru. How? How did he beat me so easily?!

 

 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on September 10, 2007, 9:30:44 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitwhat...a...drag.XD, luv that!

Lanayru on September 10, 2007, 8:12:05 PM

Lanayru on
Lanayrutis his catchphrase, he must say it.