Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Perfect Pyro Sensei

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 5 - The Perfect Pyro Sensei

Chapter 5 - The Perfect Pyro Sensei

         Now that Iruka knew Ennaka's talents and weaknesses, he needed to catogorize her into a team. But, no team there was fitted well with her. The only person that really got along with her was Sasuke, but they had planned him to be with the worst: Naruto.  So that idea was crossed out. Iruka looked at his list of students furiously and frustrated. No other kid would make her do any better or worse... Then, an idea struck him. He called her to him after a class.

  "What?" she asked sourly. the class room seemed too quiet and deserted for her liking.

 "You said you trained in the Village Hidden in Sand, right?'

 ''.... Yeah...." She hesitantly said.

   Iruka set down his papers and crossed his arms while leaning back in his chair. "Who did you train with? Who was your sensei?"

 "... Those are my secrets and mine alone. If you or me, or anyone said his name, I will go crazy and your blood will be on these walls." she hissed. The red peice of hair covering her right eye slightly revealed it.

   Iruka sighed, "Could you write it out?"

 "NO! Don't you get it?! I'm not going to tell you anything!!! No matter what you say or do!" She screamed clutching her head, "I won't go back! Not again!"

   Iruka watched her wither in front of him. He knew he wouldn't get anything out of her. "Ennaka, you can leave. I think I know what I need to do."

 Ennaka looked up at him, both of her eyes were blood red. "You... Do you know anything?!" she hissed coldly.

 '' I know you had a rough past and a tortureful one too. But you fled from something in the Sand Village. I can tell."

 "I didn't flee anything." Ennaka mumbled. she turned her back on him and walked away. Iruka watched the sideways red moon shrink farther and farther. He knew he had to find a private tutor for her. One that was tolerant of her. And he knew someone that might do it.

 *    *    *

 "So lemme get this straight, you want me to train this girl?" The man with orange hair said.

Iruka nodded solemly, "Yes, are you up for it?" the scar on his nose pricked.

 ''What can she do? maybe she's not worth it." The broad shoulders slackened a bit.

 "You think anything that doesn't have to with fire isn't worth it." iruka laughed putting his hand on his brown hair brushing a strand from his face.

 ''Well, fire is the best." the fake chains on the back of his red shirt rattled.

 'Well, then you'll like Ennaka, she can do a few Fire Jutsus. C'mon, Kemmi, you know you want to." Iruka taunted.

   "...... What kind of fire jutsu?" the man asked.

 "Wow, you're such a pyro. If you accept, then you'll see her moves, but don't focus all her moves on fire, you got it? She's got more skill than fire you know."

 'Hold on! I haven't even accepted yet!" he laughed.

 "Aw, Kemuri, you can't resist seeing purple fire can you?" Iruka smiled.

 ''.......... Purple... Fire? Okay! I'll do it!" Kemuri exclaimed.

  Iruka patted Kemuri's shoulder, "Good, then you'll meet me at the academy nest week to meet her, understand?"

 Kemuri nodded, ''Don't worry I'll be there."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on September 10, 2007, 9:34:54 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowit...purple...fire?ok!i`ll do it!!! XD...priceless.

Lanayru on September 10, 2007, 8:12:32 PM

Lanayru on
Lanayruhe's a pyro, what would you expect?