Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Single Team

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 6 - Single Team

Chapter 6 - Single Team

    "I can't wait to see what team I'm on!"

 "i want to be with Sasuke!"

 "No! I want to be with Sasuke!"

 "No! I want to!" More girls crowded around the poor kid. Sasuke didn't seem to notice their existance. The only girls that were not amongst the crowd, were Hinata Huuga, a shy and very quiet girl that had a HUGE crush on Naruto, and Ennaka.

      She didn't give a crap for Sasuke. Her only goal that had to do with him was to kill Itachi. Besides, she didn't have to think about him when she thought about the Boy. He was her only friend and the only one that truly accepted her and she accepted him even though he was different. They had been apart for so long, she could only remeber his eyes, the pale color of the sea. Ennaka sighed, he was probably dead by now.

 "You know you have been waiting for this day, the day you all graduate." Iruka started the class off with a speech on how brave they all were and yada yada yada. He just kept going on and on and on. While Iruka talked, Shikamru whispered to Naruto, "What are you doing here?"

 Naruto turned his head, "Huh?"

 Shikamaru glared, "You didn't graduate, remeber? You failed the test yesterday."

 Naruto, "Ah, but I have my headband. Iruka andi did a little "private test" and I passed." Naruto laughed, "Believe it."

  Shikamaru leaned back in his chair. "Whatever."

    "Naruto, pay attention!" Iruka shouted.

 Naruto shrunk ashamed, "sorry."  Iruka told them that they would now announce the teams.

 teams 1,2,3, 4, 5,& 6 were called out.

 "Team 7, Naruto Uzumaki." Naruto looked up exicted.

 ''Sakura Haruno,"  Sakura, naruto's dream girl, moaned in distress.

 "and, Sasuke Uchiha." Sasuke didn't seem to notice.

 "HA! IN YOUR FACE INO!" Sakura shouted. Ino clenched her teeth.

 "Whats with you guys, why do you like him so much? he's not that special." Shikamaru yawned.

 "You wouldn't understand." Ino sniffed.

 "Of course I don't. I'm not a girl." Shikamaru glared amused.

 "I'd hate to be on your team." Ino said turning away from him.

    "Team 8," Iruka said loudly,"Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara,"

 "What was that about you hating to be on my team again?" Shikamaru laughed.

 "And Choji." Choji kept munching away on some chips.

"Team 9, Hinata Huuga, Kiba Inuzuka, And Shino Aburama." Akamaru barked softly.

 "And Ennaka," Ennaka looked up, "You're going to be privately trained. You're tutor is waiting outside, go meet him."

 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on September 13, 2007, 7:46:29 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowiti just love that conversation between shika and ino!!!XDXDXD it crack me up every time!!

Lanayru on September 13, 2007, 7:49:30 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayrulol so do i