Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - FIRE!!! >:D

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 7 - FIRE!!! >:D

Chapter 7 - FIRE!!! >:D

    Ennaka got up out of her seat. Well this was unexpected. I didn't think they would privetely tutor me... She thought as she walked outside. the air was humid and the sun was bright. Ennaka hated these kind of days. She prefered a cool shady day.

    Once her eyes ajusted to the light, She saw a tall man standing in front of her. "Who are you?" she asked.

 "I'm your sensei, Kemuri." Kemuri introduced. his hair blazed orange like fire in the brightening sunlight. he wore a red jacket with ragged short sleaves. a hood was on the back ith some fake iron chains. Kemuri looked down on her, "So, you're Miss Fire, huh? We'll see what you can do. Follow me." Kemuri motioned is hand in a gesture for her to follow. Ennaka mutely obeyed. She wasn't liking her teacher much. "Perform some fire jutsu's for me." he told her when they reached a small clearing.

   Ennaka glared, 'Which one?"

 "Anyone." Kemuri replied.

    Ennaka took her double- sided katana out. She put one sword handle in her mouth as she made hand gestures with her one free hand. "Flaming Circles!" she called while quickly fastening the blades together to form one sword. the blade swung in a circle and four rings of fire surrounded an invisable foe.

 "Now what will you do with it?" Kemuri tested her.

 "Hold your tounge, I'm trying to concentrate!" she snapped at him. " Dragon fire jutsu!" one of the fireballs withing a ring of fire, took shape in the form of a dragon. It exhaled a jet of fire towrds the middle of the circle. Kemuri watched impressed and fasinated by her talent.

 "Pheonix Flower!" Ennaka called out. This time, another ring of fire took the form of a bird. the bird shot out multiple jets of fire.

     "Is that all?" Kemuri asked.

 ''Hardly."  Ennaka hissed. She realesed the Flaming Circles and made her hands go in many complicated hand signs. "Spirit Summoning!" she shouted. Her body went numb and her shadow crawled up half of her body. Kemuri's shadow and others joined. The process took about two minutes. If she does that in battle, she's an open target for quite a while! Kemuri figured the flaw of the jutsu.

    Once the shadows had taken up half of her body, Ennaka opened her eyes. both glowed purple. smoke formed at her feet, and purple fire shot up around her. after the fire dissapeared,  several tounges of purple flames surronded her. But the jutsu quickly ended, for Ennaka had run out of chakra.

  She collasped on her knees exhasted.

 "You did well." Kemuri complimented.

 'Like you could do any better Pyro Sensei." she retorted.

 "HEY!"

   Ennaka laughed in mokery.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on September 13, 2007, 7:50:30 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowityou need to learn some respect, lil missy.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T! that is waht it means to me!
...sorry.XD

Lanayru on September 13, 2007, 7:59:25 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayrulol