Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - A Rivalry Begins

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 8 - A Rivalry Begins

Chapter 8 - A Rivalry Begins

    Kemuri shook his head, "You're very talenteed, Ennaka, But you can't control your chakra energy. Your releasing more than you need to and it gets absorbed more quickly. For a comparison, you releasing chakra is like a forest fire, its wild and uncontrolable. It should be like a camp fire, without all t he hazards and stuff. A campfire is under control, you add a little wood to it to make it stronger, and your okay." Kemuri explained. Ennaka rolled her eyes, this was so boring. "Do you understand?"

 'Yes Pyro sensei." Ennaka mumbled.

 "good, I'll test you tommorow. Until then, do whatever, get lots of rest, and please don't set the village on fire." Kemuri told her as he walked away.

    Since it wasn't even close to afternoon, Ennaka decided to see what everyone was doing. She looked around the village and went inside some shops to check out their wares, but she had no money so she just looked. After she confirmed that no one was done with their lessons yet, Ennaka decided to see what they were doing for lessons.

     "C'mon one more time!" She heard a voice coming from a small wooded area. Ennaka procided stealthily into the brush, trying not to make a sound.

  "Kyhaaa!"

 "Again!" the voice said.

      Ennaka peered through the branches of a tree. Two kids, probably a little older than her were training with some targets in the clearing. One of them was a girl. Her hair was brown and put up in two buns on her head. the other one was a boy. his hair was dark and long, going all the way to his waist.  At the end, was a band keeping all the hair away from his face. The tips of his fingers had blue energy emminating from them.

   Ennaka watched them for a while. Until the boy began to give a speech on 'Destiny'.

 "You can't change you're fate, a loser will always be a loser, a failure will aways be a failure." He said. Ennaka was enraged. She changed her fate plenty of times. She jumped down from the tree she was in saying, "Loser will always be a loser? Failures will always fail!?"

   "Leave it Neji." the girl told him. The boy neji turned around to see the newcomer. his eyes were gray, expressionless.

 "Tenten, we're done, you can leave." he told the girl. Tenten nodded and walked away.

 "Who are you?" Neji asked.

 "Does it matter? but if you must know, my name is Ennaka Ahihcu. the Spirit Tamer." she told him gritting her teeth.

  "What was it you were saying about my beliefs?" Neji asked.

 Ennaka glared. I can tell this is going to start a rivalry... So be it. Ennaka told herself.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on September 13, 2007, 7:54:30 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitcat fight!CAT FIGHT!!!XD do it, do it, do it!!!

Lanayru on September 13, 2007, 7:59:44 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayrumwhahahahaha!!! >:D