Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Scarred

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 9 - Scarred

Chapter 9 - Scarred

   The wind whislted through the trees. The sun was still high in the sky. Shadows were casted by the gloomy trees.  I wonder how Neji's doing... He asked himself. Rock Lee jumped through the trees quickly. He wanted to make sure Neji was still there before he went home.

 "You disgust me, how could you say we can't avoid our fate?!"

 "... You can't. life has it's course, you can't change." Neji's voice ran through Lee's ears. the other voice was unfamiluar.

 "I've changed my life plently of times! You're so stupid, how could anyone think like that?! If thats so, why try at life when you know nothings going to happen because fate will set your course? It's pointless, and unimaginable! A world where no one tried? a world where we all did nothing, waiting for the world to shape our life... Do even try to think logically?!"

 "Fate is fate." Neji said.

    Lee arrived at the scene. The girl that was yelling at him looked intimidating. Even so, Neji was good. He could she right into her and beyond when he used his Byakugaan, the 'See through Eyes'. It was even more powerful than that of a Sharingan. Lee watched the two argue.  The green suit he wore made him itch a little.

 "If you think you're so tough, then lets fight!" Ennaka shouted.

 " Fine. But be prepared." Neji said standing calmly.

 'I'm ready when you are. Hey, you! the one with the Beatles hair cut!" Ennaka said pointing to Lee, "Be our reff, would you?"

 "O-okay.." Lee stuttered. he wasn't expecting this. "uh.. Begin.."

  Ennaka closed her eyes, "Sharingan!" and at the same time, Neji said, ''Byakugaan!"

   Veins pulsed on Neji's head and Ennaka's eyes went red.

 "Manyenko Sharingan!" Ennka said. the world seemed to invert it's colors. the sky became red, the sun became black. She saw Neji in front of her... But he was not supposed to be freely moving. "Huh!?" She said, the voice echoed through the unfamiluar place.

 " hmph, you amuse me, only Uchihas have those eyes. And yet, you can't perform the Uchiha specialities that their eyes come with. But I can master every aspect of my Byakugaan."

 Ennaka released the illusion. Ciolors went back to normal. "Well, if I can't use that, then I'll have to use close combat." She pulled out her katanas. They slid smoothly out of their sheaths, as if they were ready for battle.

 "Fool, you can't make hand signs while hloding a sword in each hand."

        At this, Ennaka put a sword handle in her mouth while smiling. "You picked the wrong day to mess with me,' she said through the handle, "I'm very angry at the moment. And that wont change for a while."

  Neji looked at her expressionless. He ran up to her in full speed a grabbed the wrist that held a sword. With a flick, he made her fingers contract and the sword fell out of her hand. Then, he kneed her in the stomach. As a result, she spit out the sword in her mouth with a small gasp. Ennaka fell over hitting the ground with a thud.

  "It's over, give up. you're a failure." Neji taunted.

  "No- I won't. I'll give you my all. I would, at least, if I hadn't wasted all my chakra on my training this morning." she said clutching her stomach. Ennaka struggled to her feet, "Besides, in the end, you're in a no win stituation. You'll have a bad rep for beating on a girl, or get bad rep for being beaten by a girl."

 Neji showed no emotion as his finger tips went blue, "You... Why do you even try to avoid your fate? It's just going to bring you back on it's course."

  "My past... Is complicating. I met someone. And he changed my life. He made me see the world through his eyes. What it was like to be a freak. What it was like to have no one. no one at all. No one that loved you, cared for you. But when we became friends... We weren't alone. I avoided my fate of being lonely forever. Then..."

  Neji glared down at her, 'He left you, I can see right through you, its what a Byakugaan does."

 "No, I left him... It all my fault..."

 "Fate brought you back on course. You will always be alone..." Neji walked up to the shuddering girl, "This a reminder not to mess with me again." He put two of his nails on her cheek. They felt cold and hard. Neji glared into her eyes and she watched his with hate. Neji raked his nails acrossed her cheek. Ennaka felt the hot liquid leaking out of the scratches.

  The blue energy left his hands, "Those wont heal for a while. And whe nI say a while, I mean years. You're scarred." Neji turned and walked away with Lee following closly behind.

 "... This isn't over." Ennaka mumbled as she turned her own way,wiping the blood off her cheek. "We're rivals."

 

 

 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on September 13, 2007, 7:59:41 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowit...yummy.

Lanayru on September 13, 2007, 8:00:02 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayruyup yup