Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - D Mission Mailing

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 10 - D Mission Mailing

Chapter 10 - D Mission Mailing

      Ennaka peered at the scratch on her cheek in a mirror. It wasn't deep, yet it was still red as if blood was oozing out of it still. But every time she touched it, it was dry. Ennaka sighed, It wasn't going to heal for a while, so why did she keep worrying about it? She might as well get used to it.

    She turned around and looked at the paper-littered floor. Ennaka picked up a crumpled painting and opened it. she saw the red hair and sea green eyes, but she knew it wasn't him. Something was always missing that really needed to be there. No matter how hard or long or thorough she thought, Ennaka couldn't place what was missing. She crushed the paper again and threw it behind her. I need to get over him. He's dead! she thought to herself over and over again. 

   She looked up at the canopy above her. the vines climbed down her walls almost touching the floor. Little light filtered through the plant covered windows; making her house feel depressed and unhappy. An iguana looked down at her with its small beady eyes. Ennaka reached up and grabbed it gently. 

  "You guys are so cute you know that?" she said to the lizard while caressing it. The claws gripped her fingers as it stuck out it's tounge to lick it's lips. Sighing, Ennaka put the Iguana back in the vines with it's conpanion. 

    She turned her back and departed the house to train with Kemuri.

 "You're late." Kemuri commented as she arrived at the dirt clearing. The ground seemed worn with use.

 " Sorry, I broke a mirror and got some bad luck.." Ennaka said sarcasticly.

 "What the hell happened to your face?!" Kemuri asked when the scars were revealed.

 "Got in a fight yesterday after training."  she replied proudly.

 "With who?!" Kemuri exclaimed.

 "Some kid named Neji. I hate his living guts now." Ennaka hissed.

    Kemuri sighed," Whatever, Iruka told me not to focus all of our training on fire, and spirit summons, so I'm going to teach you close combat with those katanas and other stuff."

  "... No... Spirit Summons? Are you mad?!" Ennaka roared. She really liked her spirits...

 "Iruka says your too reliable on them." Kemuri replied calmly leaning back on a tree trunk, "So show me what you can do with those swords on my clone." Kemuri made a few hand signs and a perfect copy of himself apeared next to him. "There, now don't hold back."

 "Oh don't worry.... I wont." Ennaka said as she slid out the blades. The orange ropes tied to them rattled.

 "Good, give it your all." Kemuri said jumping up into a tree nearby.

    Ennaka rushed at the clone with her swords. But she stopped aburtly and made a quick left turn as Kemuri's clone did some fire jutsu. She flipped backwards and channeled he chakra through the ropes on the katanas. the thread untied and out came a small triangular shaped blade tied to the ropes. She used her chakra to extend the rope and hurtle it at the clone.

 One jabber out, three more to go... Ennaka thought.

The battle continued for quite a while until Kemuri said, "Enough. I have something else for you to do now."

   Ennaka jumped back panting heavily, "What now?"

  "Your first mission." Kemuri said smiling, "A 'D' mission."

 "You're trying my skills on a 'D' mission? What kind of insane person are you?!" Ennaka was enraged. the "D" missions were really stupid like washing dishes or something. "What idiotic mission is it?!" she screamed.

 "You're loud, you know that?" Kemuri said covering his ears.

 "Just tell me the mission." she growled.

 "Delivering mail." Kemuri puffed out his chest agressively, "And I don't want to hear you scream."

   Ennaka scowled. Delivering Mail? What kind of mission was that?!

 "Here you go." Kemuri said shoving a bag of mail in her arms, "You're all set. Now get moving!"

   Ennaka swung the bag over her shoulder. Why did I join the academy again? She asked herself.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment