Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Kouba

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 11 - Kouba

Chapter 11 - Kouba

     She was... jealous. She couldn't deny it longer. All this while she wondered what the boiling feeling inside of her was. And it was jealousy. Ennaka relized this as she handed out the scrolls to the smiling faces. They all seemed to be so happy, so calm. Their lives were almost perfect in her eyes. She felt so alone in the village. There seemed to be no one suffering but her. Ennaka shook her head. But when she thought about Naruto, what he must've gone through... He did have the nine- tailed demon sealed inside of him. A Jinnguuruki; as they called the host. And Sasuke... His whole family murdered by his brother. That made her stomach turn. For her family too, had been slaughtered by the young man. The blood on the walls, the paralyzing fear, anguish, it all came back making her feel queasy...

 "My dear, you don't look so good. Are you alright?" Ennaka looked up. She had been so lost in thought she didn't notice a short old man in front of her. He wore a pruple robe trimmed with golden thread. his eyebrows were bushy almost covering his slanted eyes.

  Ennaka touched her face. It felt cold and deathly. "I- I don't know..," she replied honestly, " I really don't know."

 "Maybe you should rest. come to my place, I have just the thing." the old man said smiling up at her. Ussually, Ennaka would not care for such a stranger, but now, she just wanted to rest and clear her mind. She mutely followed the man to a small house with a slated red roof. flower boxes hung on the window sills making it seem so happy and alive. The man fumbled with keys and put them in the key hole. He opened the door and ussered her in.

   Red wine carpet spread throught the floor. expensive pottery lined the hallways with statues of all sorts. shelves of plants were every where with small labels attached to them. In the center of the room was a small round table for two. The chairs had yellow cushins on them making them seem so inviting.

    The little man wobbled to the table pulling out a chair. Ennaka sat down with relief. She pulled the large bag off her shoulder. She sighed as the heavy load was taken off of her.

  "What is your name dear?" the man asked walking to each plant inspecting them carefully.

  "Um... Sorry if I appear rude, but who are you?" She asked cautiously. If the name was someone she knew, she wanted to high tail it. Everyone she met in her past had became a threat.

 "Well, if it will put your mind at ease; my name is Kouba Kaen." Kouba said turning his head towards her.

  Relizing the name was unfamiluar, Ennaka stated boldly, " I am Ennaka. Spirit Tamer and the Deception-"

 "Deceptionist from the Sand Village? You have come a long way. You go pretty famous for such a young age miss." Kouba finished her sentence.

   Ennaka was taken aback. did he know her? "How do you-?" she started to say.

 "You're famous my dear. You're the poor peasant girl that tricked to steal food. The kazekage saw intrest in you, he did. Talking into peoples head's to confuse them. How could you pull off such a feat?" Kouba said as he picked up a fern from the shelf he stood at.

 "Um... Well, it pretty complicated yet simple at the same time... You see, I have this eye. And if I show it to you, you have to promise me you won't freak out." she stuttered nervously. This man was wise. he might just fish her out of he disquise if she revealed too much. But if he knows about the sand village, he might give her some answers...

 "I've seen many scary things in my life. It won't frighten me."

 "Well... Okay..." Ennaka hesitantly reached for her hair. the other hand reached down in her pocket to retrive a purple hair clip. She pinned her hair back revealing the deformed Sharingan.

 Kouba raised an eyebrow muttering. "How can you have a Sharingan? It's Uchiha Clan exclusive."

 "My last name," Ennaka explained," is Ahihcu. My clan is a branch off of the Uchiha. And since we carry slight Uchiha in our blood, We have many of the same traits. I was the first to have a Sharingan. Except, it is deformed. I guess something went wrong in my birth deveoplement, and it came out like this... in my right eye. But I can use it in both my eyes. butthe right eye will never be normal and the radiation from caused my hair to turn red." Enaka said fingering the red peice of hair. Kouba listened intently while holding the fern in his small hands. " I've tried to wash the color out, tried to dye it back to black, but noting works."

   "So I see. What is your favorite color?" Kouba changed the subjuect dramaticly.

   "Uh... Purple I guess. But then again, Sickly green is cool too. I'll stick with purple." Ennaka said. she liked the color of her lizards; so what?

   Kouba nodded and went over to another shelf lined with spray bottles. he got the purple one and walked back to her sitting in the chair across from her. He heaved the plant onto the table. The fern was very odd indeed. It had green leaves with bright orange edged. a golden bulb rested in the middle waiting to blossom. On the pot, Ennaka noticed the ink pained on it. It said, E-H.

  "Now, take the spray bottle and spray the plant four times." Koubi instructed while handing the bottle to her. Ennaka took it and squeazed the handle. orange liquid flew out onto the plant. the Blub opened revealing a beautiful orange and gold flower. it blazed brightly like fire and made her feel... happy. Butthe feeling did not last long. Coldness and the feeling of rejection grabbed her as the flower began to wilt. it stayed in the state for several minutes until, a tiny spot of orange appeared amongst the black. It filled her heart with hope and made her feel alive. Happy thoughts ran through her head racing like the wind through trees. But the feeling was replaced by the normal oones she felt every day.  The fern closed up back to it's origanal form leaving her gasping for breath.

 Kouba opened his eyes. he looked deep into hers and asked, "What did you feel?"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment