Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Ramen with Naruto and Dancing with Kemuri

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 13 - Ramen with Naruto and Dancing with Kemuri

Chapter 13 - Ramen with Naruto and Dancing with Kemuri

     Ennaka finished her misson just in time for dinner. She had returned the mail bag to Pyro sensei and was looking forward to a nice bowl of ramen. As long as Naruto isn't there- She thought too soon. as she neared the ramen shop, she heard Naruto's loud voice ring through her ears.

 "Oi! Give me another one!"

   Sighing, Ennaka entered the small stand. She stood behind Naruto threateningly. But alas, he was as oblivious as ussual.

 "Ahem." Ennaka said glaring down at him. Naruto turned around with his face stuffed full of ramen.

 "Oh, hi Ennaka... meh, meh, funny seeing 'oo 'ere." He said through the food in his mouth.

 "You do know what happens when I'm here right." A small smile escaped her lips. She heard naruto give a gulp.

 ".... You are going down.."  Naruto said grinning.

   Ennaka sat down next to him, "Alright then. Waiter, start me a tab..." she said not looking away from naruto.

 'Me too!" Naruto agreed.

   The cook looked at them and swore he saw and electric current pass between their eyes. "Right." he said as he started to chop the noodles. Moments later, they received the steaming ramen. the spices waffered into their noses making Naruto drool a little.

 "Ready..." Ennaka started.

 "Set..." Naruto said facing the ramen while grabbing the chop sticks.

 "GO!" They said at the smae time. Naruto shoved his face into the ramen and slurped it up gleefully.

 Ennaka did the smae glancing at naruto occasionally. They continued this, ordering more bowls and so on. It seemed to be never ending. They had the chef on his toes going back and forth giving them their meals. the sun set and night came by the time they gave in.

 "awww, I over did it..." Naruto moaned.

 " Thats the last time I eat ramen this week..." Ennaka said regretfully. She looked at the pile of dishes next to her. in seconds, she had counted the bowls.

 "I got 16... What about you?" Ennaka said looking at Naruto. His pile of dishes seemed to tower over her. Gaping, she looked at him.

 "Hee, I got 23!! I won!" Naruto yipped.

 "You lucked out." Ennaka said putting her hands behind her head, " I wasn't that hungry."

 "Yeah, yeah, whatever." Naruto said, "I'm going home. My sensei's got us a 'C' mission, I don't want to be tired." Naruto said getting out of his chair.

 "Lord knows what mine's planning. Tell Sasuke I said 'hi' would you?" She called after him. He waved and ran down the road.

*  *  *

 "WHAT!!??"

"Is it really that bad?"

"OF COURSE IT'S THAT BAD!"

 "You really are loud." Kemuri said taking his fingers out of his ears. Ennaka stood in front of him in a rage.

 "This is the technique you wanted to teach me?!" she shouted.

 "It will help you."

 "DANCING?!!?!!?" She shreiked, "How could you think I'd learn anything from dancing??!"

Kemuri folded his hands behind his back, "Simple. Come at me with evertything you got-"

 Once Kemuri finished his sentence, Ennaka lunged at him. He swiftly moved to the side at caught her arm as Ennaka whizzed by, 'I'm not done speaking yet." He said flipping her back on the ground. Ennaka folded he arms stubornly.

 "Listen for the rest of my directions. Come at me as fast as you can with your fists. No jutsu's or swords. Chakra is not an option either." Kemuri listed.

 "Ugh, fine. Just let me beat the crap outta you." Ennaka hissed.

 "Heh, I doubt you'll lay a finger on me." At this remark, Ennaka jumped to her feet and attempted to punch him. Kemuri folded his hands behind him as he jumped to the side. Getting annoyed, Ennaka tried again but missed as he back-flipped away. It seemed almost like a tap dance. He was just tapping his fet in a rthyimic fasion as jumping side to side and backwards. Ennaka furrowed her brow. Charging full speed athim, she rapidly tried to slma her fists into him. But Kemuri spunaround with his arms protecting his face as the puches were blocked by his elbows.

   Jumping backwards, Ennaka grasped he side. His elbow had got her rib. "Ow." she recoiled. Kemuri folded his arms over his chest.

 "Do you get the idea now?"

 "humph, It's just dodging." Ennaka sniffed.

 "Just dodging? Dodging an attack could save your life." Kemuri stated, "Now lets work on this."

 

 

 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GreyPichu on September 27, 2007, 8:44:41 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuyea!another chapter!good job!

Lanayru on September 27, 2007, 8:54:03 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayruthankies to you. *gives cookie* I fell like handing out cookies today.... ^^