Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Training

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 14 - Training

Chapter 14 - Training

    "Now, you try."  Kemuri had shoved he a few steps.

 "I'm going to look completely ridiculus..." Ennaka mumbled.

 'No ones watching besides me, now dance." Kemuri glared at her.

   Ennaka muttered a curse and began to tap her feet. She closed her eyes letting her "crazy eye" do all the seeing. Of course, she couldn't see with it, just sense things. If she didn't watch herself, maybe she wouldn't feel so stupid. Jumping from side to side and the worst, spinning, she began to move more swifty now that she had the rythm. They practiced this for hours, learning new steps and attacking while doing it.

 "Good," Kemuri said studing her feet as she copied him, " Now you'll learn to do it so well, that you'll be able to dance walking on your hands."

 "My... Hands?" Ennaka asked. How can you dance on your hands?

   "Watch me." Kemuri said flipping backwards away from her. The sun blazed through the trees making them sweat. Kemuri gently got to the ground and got up on his hands doing a hand stand. He then proceeded to walk with them.

 "I'll go faster once I get used to this..." He said to her. Ennaka watched amused. He looked so weird.

   Then, Kemuri put on a burst of speed and began to move on his hands kicking as if he were punching, at a tree. He jumped, spun, and did almost everything. The more he did it, the faster he got. HIs attacks became more fierce and Ennaka almost felt sorry for the tree he was beating on. 

 "Soon, you will be able to do it just as good." Kemuri said jumping back to his feet," But now, lets work with your swords."

 "Right." Ennaka slid out the slim blades. This time, she wanted to get out all of her jabbers and show him the extent of her chakra. Litereally.

   Kemuri got his stance with Ennaka holding a blade in each hand. She flipped her left sword backwards so it faced behind her, while the other one faced forward. Kemuri nodded, then charged while holding a kunai knife. He threw three mini shurikens at her, but she held up the right blade quickly as the metal clanked off of it. But she knew his plan... Ennaka spun around with the left sword, bloking the kunai just in time. Kemuri grunted and jumped back.

 "Nice." He commented. Moving his hands rapidly, Kemuri let flaems release into his palm. Thrusting it towards her, it got bigger and bigger until it was impossible to dodge.

   Ennaka looked around desprately wanting nothing more than to get out of the heat. So she did the only thing she could do. She quickly got to her hands and released chakra into them. then, as hard as possible, pushed into the ground. She jumped up in time to miss the fireball.

  "Ha! a little to slow pyro sensei..." Ennaka grinned. letting the chakra go into her hand, she moved it to the stings on the katanas. The silver jabber appeared on it's red thread. Ennaka smiled and made the string extened about four feet.

 "What little doohikkie is that?" Kemuri asked looking up at the sword," Care to explain?"

  "Nope." Ennaka flatly stated sending the jabber towards Kemuri's leg.  He dodged and landed a few feet away.

 "Then I'll have to force it out!"

 

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GreyPichu on September 27, 2007, 12:08:50 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuyea!another chapter!even better!

Lanayru on September 28, 2007, 6:46:32 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayruonce I get past the boring part of introducing everyone and the setting, plot ect., It gets a little easier for me. Caz I planed out the later chapters more so than the begining.

rainbowfox16 on September 27, 2007, 9:27:03 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16PYRO SENSEI!!! HE IS SOOOOO COOOL!!! can...can i be his student? *puppy dog eyes* purleeezzz?

Lanayru on September 27, 2007, 9:43:43 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayrudunno, Ennaka might kick the crap outta ya.

rainbowfox16 on September 28, 2007, 5:48:07 PM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16*evil eye* I'd like to see her try (bares fangs)grrrr....

Lanayru on September 29, 2007, 4:06:09 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayru... You aren't going to go demon on me, right? I don't like it when people go demon on me........ there beez lotz of blood ussually.. Not fun. >.<
I saw Naruto go Kyuubi on Diedara. One word: Owch

rainbowfox16 on October 6, 2007, 1:36:56 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16*ears flatten,eyes turn red* You think that was bad?
*evil giggle* Just you wait.

Lanayru on October 8, 2007, 9:35:56 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayruwell, shoot.