Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Kemuri's Request

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 15 - Kemuri's Request

Chapter 15 - Kemuri's Request

   Glaring down at Kemuri, Ennaka slid her chakra into the next jabber. This one had a green string instead of red.

 "ah, so there's two of them... You have many suprises." Kemuri cocked his head with a grin. He moved his hands again and his hands went ablaze. There was no burn or pain as it went up his arm until they were two flails of flames. He tried to grab one of the jabbers with the fire, but Ennaka pulled it back in time.

 "Do you have anything else besides fire? You're starting to bore me." Ennaka sighed as she extended the green string. It streched and curled several feet, three more than the other. "I guess I'll have to make you use something different." She smirked.

  "Well, I'd love to see the extent of those thing-a-ma-gigers, but lessons over. Time to go home." Kemuri said looking at the positions of shadows. "The sun does not lie."

  The jabbers around Ennaka dropped as she released her chakra, 'What? We're done already?" she moaned.

 "Uh, yeah. If you haven't noticed, the sun is exactly positioning the shadows at a 180 degree angle, meaning- "kemuri explained but was cut off by Ennaka.

 'I don't care about the giant fireball in the sky and how it tells time. Well, I guess I'll see you then." Ennaka turned her back and jumped down from the tree.

  Kemuri watched her go. When she had left his sight, He heade for the Hokage's house. It towered over the village. Kemuri just hoped that he was there.

 "Hokage. I'm here to see Lord Hokage." He told the woman at the desk.

 "Do you have an appointment scheduled?" She asked while filing documents of sorts. her dark brown hair fell over her shoulders.

 "Well, no, but It's something quick. Just a slight chat." Kemuri explained.

 "Okay, wait a minute. " The secritary got up out of the chair and meddled with her specticles before turning torwards a hallway. Kemuri heard the taping of her sandlas  as she dissapeared from view. He looked around waiting for her return, and that is when Kemuri noticed the pictures hanging on the wall of the previous leaders of the village. Stopping at each one and rembering the good deeds they did, Kemuri felt so relaxed. But the tension built up again as he got the the Fourth hokage's picture. He was the one who sealed Kyuubi, the nine-tailed fox, inside Naruto. I hope you did the right thing Fourth... You might have condemed us all to death. If 'they' come looking for him, who knows what could happen... Kemuri thought putting his hand on the picture frame.

 "Lord hokage will see you now." The secritary trotted back in with a folder. She sat back in the chair as he walked by.

"Come in." A voice said after Kemuri knocked on the door. Sliding the screen door open, Kemuri stepped into the room. The Third was sitting at his desk with books and papers scattered all over his desk. Rows of shelves lined the room with a giant window behind the desk over-looking the village. 'Kemuri, It's been a while. How are you?" The Hokage asked. A piped dangled from his mouth with the smoke contrasting to the white and red garments he wore.

 "Meh, I'm fine. My stundet is quite a handful." Kemuri replied taking a seat across from the Hokage's desk.

"I heard that Irkua wanted you to train a new girl. I  haven't gotten the chance to meet her yet." The Third replied.

 "Well, you wouldn't want to, she pretty testy and loud." Kemuri grinned.

"Are you unhappy with your student Kemmie?" Hokage smiled, "I wouldn't be able to believe you coudn't handle a little girl."

"No, she's very skilled! Just... Loud and unpredictable." Kemuri scratched his chin, " Listen, I wanted you to see if there was a mission that would suit her. She's got some skill, Maybe a... 'B' mission?"

 " 'B'? Already?! You're asking for something very diffucult, you sure you don't want a 'C' mission?"

"I want a 'B'." Kemuri said sternly, "I will only accept a 'B' ranked mission."

The Third looked into his eyes and nodded grimly, "If you think she's ready... I will see what I can do. And be back by the exams, you here?"

"Of course Lord Hokage, we'll be back alive for the exams. Which I would like her to participate in too." Kemuri stood up, "Alert me of the mission when you find one. Thank you Hokage."

 The Third nodded. If this student was already ready for a "b" mission... He wanted to see and make sure... "Kemuri.." Hokage called after him.

  Kemuri turned his head, "hmm?"

 "Your studnet... Whats her name?" he asked.

"... Ennaka... Ahihcu." Kemuri said hestilantly.

  The Third looked a little taken aback. "I- I see... Okay, that is all. You may leave."

   Kemuri nodded slowly, and left through the door. The Hokage turned his chair towards the window behind him. It can't be the same one, can it?

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GreyPichu on September 28, 2007, 1:40:50 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuyea!its getting more interesting!

Lanayru on September 29, 2007, 1:45:28 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayrunow, if I can just come up With a mission... everything will be dandy. >.0