Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - A Visit From Lord Hokage

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 16 - A Visit From Lord Hokage

Chapter 16 - A Visit From Lord Hokage

     The Third walked through the abandoned alleyway. It almost seemed like one of those old western movies. There were doors loose from hinges, broken windows, torn down signs, and debris everywhere. No life seemed to exist there. The Hokage stepped around a corner to see more rows of houses the same as the one before. But one had a candle light shining through the window. Seeing that he had found the right place, the Hokage made his way to the house; the candle being the only thing reassurring him that life was there.  Stepping to the door confidently, The Third knocked gently.  No answer came. He knocked again, a little harder this time.

   "...  What do you want?" He heard a voice above him. The girl was sitting on her roof looking down at him with her feet dangling off the edge, "Why are you here?" she asked.

 Smirking, the Hokage replied boldly, "I haven't gotten a chance to meet the newbie. Kemuri see's much talent in you dear. Much talent indeed."

 "Bah! what does Kemuri know the extent of my abilities? Nothing! He started me with a 'D' mission."  she growled.

 "And now, he wants you to do a 'B' ranked one instead." the hokage said taking out the pipe in his mouth and blowing the smoke out thruogh his teeth.

  Ennaka looked down shocked and intrigued, "He... Wants me to do a 'B' mission?" She asked jumping down from the roof and landing in front of him, "You're not joking are you?"

 "I couldn't be more serious." the Hokage replied with a little laugh, "Let me talk to you inside."

 "I- I don't think thats a good idea. My house is pretty messy."

 "It can't be messier than my desk! Lets go inside." The hokage reapllied his pipe in his mouth and opened the door. It was gloomy inside with little light. Squinting his old eyes through the darkness, The Third could make out shapes moving through the plants cascadining thorught the room.

 "Allow me to light a candle..." Ennaka said pushing past him. A minute later she reappeared with a candle; lighting all the lamps in the room. It didn't give much light, but it was better than before. 

 "What is this paper?" The Third asked picking up a peice.

 "My paintings... The mess ups." Ennaka said reaching into the bramble above her. Her hands dissappered into the leaves and came back with an inguana.

 "What is that?" The hokage asked pointing to the lizard.

 "An iguana. Theres a geko above you, another igauna to the upper right and a chameleon on your shoulder." Ennaka said pointing to them, "Allow me." She said taking the lizard off his shoulder.

 "What do they do?" He questioned.

 "They keep me company." Ennaka said caressing her iguana. "I feel so lonely here alone, so I these little guys to solve that problem. I used to have a bearded dragon when I lived in the Sand village. So cute."

 "Riight.. I got to ask you something. Are you the Deceptionist?"

 "... Well, uh, yeah." Ennaka said.

 "The very one that lived with the Kazekage?"

 "yes.."

 'Prove it." The old man said folding his arms, "Prove to me that you are the famous one."

 Okay, how's this? Enough proof for you? Ennaka said in his mind, If you won't believe me, then I guess you'll give a scratch to my reputation. Just don't send me back to the Sand village. I'd really rather not go back there. I feel so much better here, the village doesn't use me as a weapon, it doesn't care that I'm disabled to an extent, and does not reconize me for power. I like it here, old man. She hissed.

 "ah, yes, your eye. I forgot about it. It really gives you a specialty. Good for distracting." The Third said to her, "But I know your aren't origanally from the sand village. Where are you from, Ennaka?"

 Mind your own buisness.

"Ennaka... I will say the forrbidden name. Iruka told me that there was a name you can not hear. I will say it if you don't tell me."

 Tch, you don't even know what it is! .... Do you? she gulped.

 "I can take a wild guess. I do have a pretty good hunch of what it is though..." The Hokage glared at her.

 You wouldn't dare.... Say the name, and I will... I will... oh crap, what can I do. I can't exactly move when I'm talking like this...

"Ah, then I guess it's okay for me to say it..." The Hokage sighed relief, " You have ten seconds to tell me where you're from."

  .... No... Can't you give me some presonal space?! She sreamed.

 "Ah, there's your loud side. Well, I guess I'll say it." The hokage cleared his throat and breathed a two syllable word. Ennaka covered her ears, but she had heard it.

  AHHHHHH!! NO! STOP! DON'T SAY IT!!! GAAHH! Her voice errupted like an angery volcano. Her limp body trembled and tried to flail at the hokage, but failed misrabley.

 "... If you want to overcome obstacles... You will need to face them. I have just the mission for you." The Third turned his back on her and walked out of the house leaving her in the darkness of the house. A perfect mission indeed... maybe a visit to the Sand village would help. He thought as he walked down the empty road.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment