Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - It Begins

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 17 - It Begins

Chapter 17 - It Begins

  "Ennaka, can you pack any slower?! If you don't hurry, we'll be caught in the rain!!!" Kemuri paced nevously back and forth.

 "It's only a slight drizzle, you'll be fine." Ennaka said slipping her messenger bag over her shoulder, "So what is our mission?" She asked.

 "No time to explain, its raining, gotta move, now!!" Kemuri went in a frenzy. Ennaka watched him agitated. Sighing, she got out her sword and wacked him with the hilt.

 "Calm... Down... It's not going to kill you." She said putting the katana back.

 "uh... guh... uhh... thanks, I needed that." Kemuri said patting his head where she hit him, "Besides, I came prepared and got... an UMBRELLA!!" Kemuri got out the umbrella and propped it over his head.

 "I don't mind the rain. I actually like it." Ennaka said steping outside, "And I'm not Pyro." She turned to him smirking.

 "What you say?!" He flared up.

 "Oh, nothing, nothing.." She assured him.

   They walked out of the village in silence with Kemuri leading the way. He flinched whenever he had to step in an unaviodable puddle. Gray clouds raked the sky and the rain clouded their view from the front back and sides. Ennaka enjoyed Kemuri's silence. For once, he wasn't nagging at her. But then she rembered...

 "What's our mission again?" She asked.

 "We're going to a village to pay a visit. And to make sure they're our friends still. But if there is trouble along the way..."

 " Hmm?" She turned her head to him.

 "It goes to an 'A' mission..."

 "An 'A' mssion? Is making sure our allies are still our allies such an important mission?" She asked cocking her head.

 "Yes, allies are very important. They're important to us and we need to keep our relationship with them strong." Kemuri said.

 'What village?" Ennaka continued questioning.

 "Uh... Well... It's the... Sand village." Kemuri cringed expecting her to scream.

 ".... What...?" She hissed.

 "The Sand Village." He said again a little softer.

 ".... NO! I'M NOT GOING THERE! WHY ARE YOU TAKING ME THERE!!??!?" she shrieked so loud birds fluttered away from tree's in fear. Kemuri covered his ears with his hands tightly.

 "Please don't do that..."  he said flinching.

   Gasping and shuddering, Ennaka rushed up to Kemuri grabbing his shirt in a fistful. "I... Will... Not... Go... Back... There..." She hissed.

 "Well, Hokage predicted this, so there's only one thing to do." Kemuri sighed. Raising his hand, Kemuri smack the back of her head hard. Ennaka fell unconsciece to the ground.

 "Well, that's one way to make her shut up.." He muttered slinging her over his shoulder. He continoued his trip on the dirt road. As he walked along, Kiainikika passed by-

 (Ennaka: Morgan, What the hell are you doing?!)

I'm adding Kia in.

(Ennaka; I don't want that neko freak in my bio! *shakes fist*)

Okay, okay. No Kia, but Tobi will not be happy...

 (Ennaka: I don't care, get her out!)

Fine. Well, forget everything I said about Kia, she is nonexistant.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on November 5, 2007, 6:49:01 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitKEMURI RULES ALL Y`ALL!!!! ^U^

Lanayru on November 7, 2007, 4:02:13 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayruhey! that's my smiley!!! >:(
^u^
U use a lower u. not upper. Plagerist. *slaps*