Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Team Kaiyou

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 19 - Team Kaiyou

Chapter 19 - Team Kaiyou

     Kaiyou slung Kemuri over his shoulder, "So, what are you guys doing out here?" He asked Ennaka.

 "We're on a mission to visit our allied villages." Ennaka said standing up, "What are you guys doing here?"

 "Training mostly. Kaiyou doesn't like to stay in one place for very long and likes us to adapt to different environments. So we just travel and train in different areas." Tetsu said looking around anxiously, "Man, Gyoumaru is so slow. He's worse than a slug on a dry day."

 "Please spare us one of your lame comparisions and puns." A voice sounded behind them.

 "Gyoumaru! It's about time you got here. You take forever." Tetsu said running past Ennaka. She turned to the newcomer. He had brown eyes like Tetsu, with his shaggy dirty blonde bangs falling over them. He wore a blue head wrap covering most of his hair with a gray short sleeved shirt and a whie sash around the mid section of the shirt.

 "I'm sorry, Sukauto was hard to follow. He took a long way." Gyoumaru said dusting the dirt off his blue pants. A screech cut the air. Looking up, Ennaka saw a bird of prey circling and slowly decending towards them. It landed on Gyoumaru's shoulder cocking it's head at Gyoumaru's pocket. He siliently slid his hand into his pocket and gave the bird a cube of meat.

 "So, Gyoumaru, how does the area look?" Kaiyou asked him.

 "It's silent. There's nothing to ditect really." Gyoumaru replied, "Sukauto didn't see anything interesting or worth investigation."

   Kaiyou nodded, "Well, while you were scouting, I bumped into an old friend and his student."

 "He bumped him so hard, it knocked him unconscience!" Tetsu leaned and whispered to Gyoumaru, laughing slightly.

 "Please, no jokes." Kaiyou said, "that was Ennaka's fault, not mine."

 "Glad to be of service." Ennaka smirked, crossing her arms over her chest, "It was about time he shut up."

 "Gyoumaru, this is Ennaka, she's Kemuri's student, (my friend). Ennaka, this is Gyoumaru, Tetsu's twin brother."

 "Well, that explains some stuff." Ennaka said comparing them.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment