Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Deciding to Join

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 20 - Deciding to Join

Chapter 20 - Deciding to Join

     Kemuri woke to see everyone crowded around him. "Ennaka, did you really have to hit me on the head with your sword?"

 "Yes Pyro sensei, yes I did." She said to him.

 "Hey, Kemmie, since we have nothing to do... I decided to help you on your mission. We haven't seen much action, so I think this will get us out of boredom." Kaiyou told Kemuri as he sat up, "That is, if it's okay with you."

 "Yeah, you can come. The more the merrier!" Kemuri replied rubbing his head.

 "What do we have to do?" Tetsu asked.

 "Well, We're paying a visit to our allied village. Er- Ennaka, could you go down to the river and fetch me some water?" Kemuri asked.

 "Uh, Are you feeling okay Pyro sensei? Last time I checked... You hated water." Ennaka looked at him puzzled.

 "That's an order, get me water now."

 "Going." Ennaka said getting to her feet. She left the group to get Kemuri's requested drink.

 "Okay, We're going to the Sand Village. According to the Third, They are having problems finding water. People might be dying of thirst. We're going to confirm this, and trying to help them out." Kemuri said after Ennaka left earshot, "She's scared of something there, so she'll freak if she knows where we're going." Kemuri explained nodding his head to Ennaka's direction, "So do not say anything about it, got it?"

  The three people nodded. "Good, now lets get moving." Kemuri said getting to his feet."

 "Here's the water you wanted." Ennaka came back with a pitcher of water.

 "Oh, I-I'm not thirsty anymore." Kemuri said walking past her, "Why don't you run ahead? You're pretty fast."

     Ennaka, slumped her shoulders and glared at Kemuri. Find a happy place... She thought. Shaking her head, Ennaka sprinted acrossed the plain getting farther away from the group. Soon, when she looked behind her, they we're out of sight. Sighing, she slumped to the ground waiting for them. About fifteen minutes past before they came back into view; but Tetsu was not amonst them.

  "Boo." She heard a voice behind her. Turning, she looked for the location of the sound, "Heh, you can't see me." Tetsu's playful voice sounded from a slab of rock.

   You're starting to bug me, you know that? She said through his mind, And I know where you are. Stop hiding already.

 You can read my thoughts? Tetsu asked

 No, I can just talk into your head. A little "extra" I have. She explained.

 Oh, well, I'm trying to see if Gyoumaru will find me. He ussually does though. Stupid falcon, it always see's right through me.

 Ah, I see. Well, I'll try not to give you away. Ennaka said teasingly.

    When she opened her eyes,  Gyoumaru was just walking past the rock.

 "Hey Tetsu." He said as he walked by.

 "Damn it!" Tetsu said stepping out of his cover, "How did you find me?"

 "I felt your breathing, I saw your shadow too. You need to think about those things when you hide." Gyoumaru said casually.

"Maybe next time, Tetsu... Maybe next time." Kaiyou smirked as he passed them.

 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on November 5, 2007, 7:03:19 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitwoot. ^.^

rainbowfox16 on October 2, 2007, 10:11:36 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16chuckle* Tetsu seems cool. Not as cool as PYROOOO SENSEIIIIIIII!!! AWWWW YEAH!