Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Promise

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 21 - Promise

Chapter 21 - Promise

   Mountians rose eventally into the horizion like daggerblades errupting from the earth. Their hard gray surface was almost threateningly towering over them. It was when they got to this point, Ennaka knew where they where going. She stopped aburtly falling behind in er place next to Gyoumaru.

 "Why are we going in that direction?" She asked with her arms stiff at her side, "Why are you taking me there?"

 "Becuase our mission is just past these mountians in the Land of Winds." Kmeuri cringed, hoping she wouldn't yell.

 "But if we're going to the Land of Winds, then that means that we're heading for the... Sand Village." She gulped taking a step back, "I can't go there. The Kazekage will just lock me up again. If we go there, I'll force myself into submission. Please, don't take me back there." Ennaka pleaded.

  Kemuri blinked in suprise. Ennaka said "please!" Ennaka never said please to him, "Ennaka, we'll protect you. The Kazekage isn't going to lock you up without getting through us first." He reassured her, "That's a promise."

  Tetsu and Gyoumaru nodded and Kaiyou gave her a small smile and motioned his head to the mountians. "That is, unless we want to go to the Rain Village."

 "NO! That's even worse than going to the Sand village!" Ennaka said sternly.

 "Then to the sand village it is!" Kemuri said grinning, "Cause that's our only option. Now lets go."

  Ennaka looked at the group. If I'm going to survive, I'll have to trust them... She thought as she took a small step forward. You promise? YOu swear you won't let the Kazekage even touch me? She asked in all their minds.

    She felt Gyoumaru and Kaiyou's suprise as they hesitanly thought, "Don't worry, we have you covered." Gyoumaru said.

 "Trust us. We won't let anything happen to you." Kaiyou gave her a thumbs up.

          Ennaka looked from one to the other. She stepped lightly on the grass to join them, then sprinted back to them, "I don't like it, but I guess if I try to run, Pyro sensei will just catch me."

 "Damn straight." Kemuri said with a wide smile.

    Ennaka rolled her eyes, "You guys are all wack. Don't blame me if we encounter the 'Ultimate Weapon'." She warned. They looked at her with question, but before anyone could ask, she sprinted ahead, "Race you there!"

  They watched he run past them to the feild ahead. Kemuri sighed, "Always in a rush."

 "She's alot like you." Kaiyou commented.

 "She reminds me of Kitei. Personality wise." Kemrui said.

 "Yeah... Hope Kitty's alright." Kaiyou put a worried look on his face.

 "No matter what, We're still the Triple 'K' Nothing will change that." Kemuri said patting kaiyou's back, "Nothing."

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on November 5, 2007, 7:07:35 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitDamn straight! lols

rainbowfox16 on October 6, 2007, 1:34:32 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16grins widely* Ultimate weapon? I wonder what it could be? (leans to Lanny and whispers) C'mon. You can tell me. I won't tell.

Lanayru on October 10, 2007, 8:24:56 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruU must not read the Wikipedia descriptions of Naruto characters then. I'm sure you'd find it in one of the character's Bio's if you looked. But I'm not tellin which character; but I gave out plenty hints in my story. >.>

Lanayru on October 6, 2007, 7:32:35 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruNO! NEVER! *runs away*

rainbowfox16 on October 7, 2007, 9:15:18 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16*chases down* GET BACK HERE AND TELL ME!! DAMN YOU!! *skids to a stop and grabs Lanayru* Tell me or the snake gets it!!

Lanayru on October 8, 2007, 7:17:27 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruSnake? I could care less about a snake, I hate them and I'm completely scared of them. (well, Ennaka more so than me. Considering I have over 20 snakes as pets, I don't think it's possible for me to be scared of them.) Now, if it was a certian someone that's name-must-not-be-said-unless-u-want-Ennaka-to-go-crazy was threatened, then it would be a whole different story. But, I doubt any of you will be able to guess. Unless you got CashmoneyUknowit to spill the beans... I shouldn't have told U that.

rainbowfox16 on October 9, 2007, 7:32:14 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16....What about Lanayru? You don't like him anymore?

Lanayru: *gasp* Is it true? You hate me? *waterfall tears*

Lanayru on October 9, 2007, 9:55:45 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruLanayru isn't exactly a snake, He's more of a water serpent. (serpent, snake, big diff diff) Serpent is more like a dragon clipped of it's wings and grew fins instead. And Lanayru's snout is much more dragon than snake.

Snake= triangular head
Dragon/Serpent= box like head. (thus, making Lanayru a serpent)

Okay, scinetific momento over. Hope I didn't make you fall asleep, but when it comes to dragons, I beez an expertise. And Lanayru, you're the best! *huggles* Lanny loves dragons and serpents! (not so much snakes) and lizards! :D

rainbowfox16 on October 12, 2007, 8:49:26 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Eh, same difference..Keep your stupid old secret...I'll find out the long way...*sigh*

Lanayru on October 12, 2007, 9:59:58 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayruyou could look up naruto characters on wikipedia... it has the answer if ya look...

rainbowfox16 on October 16, 2007, 7:44:20 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16I could, but i'm just to damn lazy....

Lanayru on October 16, 2007, 8:25:32 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruWell, the Ultmate Weapon part is pretty obivous...
<.<