Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - Returning Home To the Memories

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 22 - Returning Home To the Memories

Chapter 22 - Returning Home To the Memories

 "What... was that?" Gyoumaru asked his twin.

"What? What are you mumbling about now?" Tetsu looked at him puzzled.

"Ennaka... She talked through our minds.." Gyoumaruturned his head to to her as she was speeding ahead of them almost halfway across the plain.

 "Ah, yes," Kemyuri intertwined into the conversation, "That's an ability she seemed to be born with. Did you see her other eye, the one she covers?" The boys shook their heads, "Well, it's red. Sort of like that of an Uchiha Sharingan. Except, well, deformed. It can see... things."

 "What kind of 'things'?" Tetsu asked the jounin.

 "The world may never know. But I guess she can see and telepticly talk through minds. Not even I, her sensei know much about it."

*  *  *

 "What's your name?"

 "E-e-e... nnaka."

 "Ennaka? Can I call you, Nakki?"

 She noded feebly in fright.

 Ennaka looked back at the group. Kemuri and Kaiyou seemed to be alright with the twins. She could go ahead. Ennaka took one last glance at the party before running into the cave at the base of the mountians.

"My dad, he'll give me anything. Do you want something? I can get it for you."

 "Uh, all I really want right now... is a brush and a hair band or two."

 The little kid smiled in thought, "My sister has those things. But I don't think she'll let you have them willingly. But I'm sure we can get them."

 She nodded trembling, "Well, I'm pretty hungry too. Your dad doesn't send much food to me. Just stale bread."

 The little boy looked appalled, " What? Why?"

 "I don't know. I think he's scared of me. I did steal for my food before they brought me here."

 "Well, that's no good. Here, lets get you someting to eat." He had almost dragged her across the town. some little kids playing on the street ran inside at a glance, "Don't worry, they always do that. I don't know why though." He assured her, ''Don't worry Nakki, we're almost there."

 Ennaka looked at the kids too scared to move. They trembled as both of the two walked by. Some whispered to their friends while others stared. The ones that did whisper, Ennaka could hear their words.

 "Those are the two. She can manipulate your mind and make you go crazy!"

 "That one, he's deadly."

 "Get them out of here! Get them away!"

   Ennaka clutched her head as she ran through the darkness. She might be returning to the same people who shunned her and locked her up. She might be returning to a dead friend, She might be returning to meet her own death. Can I really handle this? If someone say that name... Who knows what I'll do. Ennaka thought as her memories tried to get her attention. 

 "Hey, Ennaka, Why'd you slow down? Man, you are worse than Gyoumaru! Gyoumaru, hurry up!" Ennaka looked up in shock to see Testu running next to her.

 'I'm coming, I'm coming." She heard gyoumaru's voice behind them, "You be paitent and don't crack any jokes."

 "Well, I think I'm might of." tetsu said looking at his brother with a small smile. Gyoumaru's eyes widened.

 "You didn't."

 "I did."

 "... Ennaka, If you wish not to sophocate, I'd advise you to get out of this cave while you still can." gyoumaru ran ahead.

 Ennaka rolled her eyes and rushed past Tetsu. Man, if these guys were twelve or thirteen, she couldn't tell. They seemed more like seven.

   Light eminated from the end of the tunnel, she burst through happy to feel the sun. But when the rocky landscape ended, the rest was met with sand and dirt. No life at all. Home sweet home... Ennaka thought as she stepped on the desert sand, Home sweet home...

 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on November 5, 2007, 7:13:08 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitoh...my...god. i still cant get over how sad his child hood was!!! T.T *sniff sniff*

Lanayru on November 7, 2007, 4:01:10 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruHe was soooo kawai!! ^v^ *huggles little Gaara* Want ur teddy? Moe will make very thing alright...^^