Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - Sand Village

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 23 - Sand Village

Chapter 23 - Sand Village

     "Whoa you three, wait for us old geezers." Kaiyou commented as he stepped out of the cave with Kemuri beside him.

 "Sorry, Tetsu decided to stink up everything." Gyoumaru shoved his face within inches of his brother's.

 "Heheh, oops." Tetsu shrugged innocently.

 "Hey, where's Ennaka?" Kemuri asked looking around.

  Gyoumaru looked around, "She was here a minute ago. Where could she have gotten to?"

 "Well, do you think she ran away? We're pretty close the the village..." Tetsu commented as he squinted ahead, "Hey, Gyoumaru, Why don't you put that bird brain to work and get him to find her."

 Gyoumaru rolled his eyes, "You really don't apreciate Sukaoto's specialities, do you now?"

 "Not in the slightest." Tetsu folded his arms over his chest, "Now get moving you slowpoke."

 "I'm going, hold on." Gyoumaru let the falcon hop onto his arm. It took off with a  flutter of wings and feathers and circled over them. Gyoumaru closed his eyes and muttered something about Tetsu being pushy, then put his hands together. "Falcon Eyes!"

  His vision pulsed,  Sukauto turned his head this way and that looking for the lost girl. Sukauto let out a small screech as the Sand Village's walls were visable. the people seemed like bugs squirming through the harsh desert. In the midst of the people, he saw someone out of wack. While most people in the village wore light colored clothing, one person wore a dark blue sleeveless shirt with a high neckband. a sideways cresent moon rested on the back with black and tan capries. two swords clung to the back.

  Ennaka!

   "What did you see? Where is she, did you find her?" Tetsu shook his brother's shoulder as he opened his eyes.

  "Well, yeah, I found her. But she's already at the village."

 "Whoa, hold on, what?! Ennaka willingly went on her own to the sand village without us?!" Kemuri said taken aback.

 "Apparently so." Kaiyou responded walking in front of the twins, 'I guess we better catch up before she does something or something find her first."

 "Right." They agreed.

 *  *  *

  So... quiet. So little life... So many empty streets.

 "... No.." She whispered to herself. She would not let herself beleive he died. She would continue to search.

 "Hey, you! The one with the moon on their back!" A voice sounded.

  Ennaka froze where she was closing he eyes trying to calm herself.

 "You're from Konoha, aren't you? This is the Sand Village! Get lost!"

 Ennaka twitched feeling her anger boil. This was her home. She wouldn't be casted out now! She took her hair out of her eyes and tucked it behind her ear.

 "Are you listening to me! Get lost, or state your buisness!" The angry man shouted to her. Ennaka turned her head slightly feeling the lust to strangle whoever was talking to her.

 Leave. Me. Alone. She felt the man's fear imidiantly.

 "Oh-no, it's her. She's back!" He hissed stepping back, "I saw that eye!"

 Tell no one of my presence. Tell no one of my living. I live only to defend my rights and to protect those close to me. I wish not to be locked up again. Tell the Kazekage, and I'll kill you! I should be welcomed into my home, not shunned or casted out! I wish to see him! Where is he!?

 By the time she had asked the question, the man had began to sweat and gape at her telepathy. "No! Get away, leave me alone!"

 Tell me!

 "I don't know! Just leave me alone! Go away!"

  Seeing that the man was of no use to her, Ennaka left his mind thankful to be inside her own again.  He collapsed grasping his head as she walked away.

    Many people had reconized her when they glimpsed her eye. It was overwelming to talk to all of them telling and threatening them not to tell anyone they saw her. But she guessed some would have done so anyway. It won't be long now... She thought. Ennaka reached the center of the almost deserted city. Where everyone was... was still a mystery. The Kazekage's house rose above her. She wanted her visit to be a surprise, it wouldn't help if all the residnts told of her coming. Besides, this is where she was rasied. In that building.

   She opened the sliding doors and entered quickly looking around making sure her friend wasn't in sight. when she confirmed his existance was not present, she decided to have a little chat with Lord Kazekage.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on November 5, 2007, 7:22:59 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowityou mean like a..."chat" kinda chat? *grins evilly*

inoyamanakarox on October 11, 2007, 9:03:51 AM

inoyamanakarox on
inoyamanakaroxnice

Lanayru on October 11, 2007, 10:14:41 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayruyup yupz. Tis what the guy gets for messsin with dah Deceptionist! >:)

rainbowfox16 on October 7, 2007, 9:21:58 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16*glares* Kemmi only got like one line.....PYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FOREEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lanayru on October 8, 2007, 7:20:00 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruI had to focus more so on Ennaka's lust to strangle that one guy and her hate for Mr. Kazekage sama. Yeah, Kemmie was just the tutor of Nakki's eye, srry. ^^;