Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - Senses

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 24 - Senses

Chapter 24 - Senses

  "Ennaka! Wait!" A firm hand grabbed her arm, "What do you think you're doing!? A few hours ago you were scared to even see the Kazekage, now you're trying to see him? Which one is it!?"

 Ennaka jerked up. Swiftly turning, she saw Gyoumaru holding her with a very confused and concerned look on his face. She looked around at her surrounding as if just noticing what she might be getting herself into.

 "What's going on...?" She asked herself quietly, "Why do I feel so angry..."

* * *

 'Lord Kazekage!" A man rushed into the room. He had sweat pouring from his forehead with fear glazed acrossed his face.

 "What is it?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

 "A citizen was found laying on the street saying that he saw the Deceptionist! I think she's returned!"

 The Kazekage leaned back in his chair, "... The Konoha ninja... I have heard scouts saying they've seen the Konoha ninja... It seems Ennaka has a little trouble deciding where her loyalties lie. Bring her in now."

 "What?"

 "Open the door and let our guests in." The kazekage hissed like a rattlesnake.

  Confused, the sand ninja opened the sliding doors. Two kids tumbled into the room: a boy and a girl.

 "Ennaka, so glad you could join us. I knew they were sending Konoha ninja, but I'd never guess you'd be amongst them."

 "Yeah, yeah, put a rat in it you snake." Ennaka retorted standing and brushing her clothes with a hand, "It's not like I willingly came or anything."

 "And who's your friend here?" The kazekage leaned forward inspecting Gyoumaru.

  Gyoumaru remained silent wondering if this man was friend or foe. In Ennaka's eyes, he seemed foe. But then again, he was Konoha's allied nation. 

 "Why would you like to know? I only want a few answers from you. It's been so long, I think it's time I caught up with your curfew." Ennaka butted into Gyoumaru's thinking time.

 "... You do know that I have listed you as a missing nin." The man rested his head on his shoulder, "I could send my men after you right now."

 "Tsk, tsk, tsk," Ennaka shook her head, "I was never an official ninja of Sunakagure. You of all people should know that. I was brought up in your house. And I really would like to see my childhood caretaker. He did a much better job of taking care of my needs than you did. Please, don't say his name. I'd really don't want your blood smeared on these nice walls and floors. Though, tasting your blood in general seems so refreshing. It almost makes me happy." Ennaka slithered on a sick twisted smile.

 "Ooh, testy are we? You've become just like your spirits. Twisted and unpredictable. Your caretaker, huh? You still think of him as a friend don't you? How sad, I bet he wouldn't even agknowledge your existance after the promise you broke. Even so, He still sickens me."

 "Y-you mean... He's... alive?" Ennaka stuttered feeling her heart flutter like a bird in a cage.

 "Yes, of course he's alive. But he's not in the village at the moment. He left on a mission."

  Ennaka gasped with relief, "He is alive. Oh, thank heavens!"

 "What did you think would happen to him?" The kazekage chuckled, "He's almost indestructable!"

 "Well, quite a few things. People were always trying to kill him. Even more so people had a grudge against his powers, and Don' let me forget what I had to watch!"

 The kazekage glared intensly, "You have a very big mouth, Nakki."

 "ONLY HE MAY CALL ME THAT!" Ennaka roared as the Kazekage hissed the nickname.

 "E-ennaka, What's going on?" Gyoumaru looked up at her with worried eyes," Who are you talking about? What's happening?"

 Ennaka's mood seem to lighten as she heard his voice, "I'm a resident of the sand village. I have many ties here. Some not as good as others." She said not looking away from the Kazekage's eyes, "The biggest tie was a person that made me feel better as my misery of living here was proceeding. Man, I hate when you used me for my eye!" Ennaka growled at the Kazekage.

 "You're unique, I had to-" He began but was cut off.

 "Use her in every situation like a double edged sword?" Tetsu walked in follwed by Kemuri and Kaiyou.

  The Kazekage narrowed his eyes, "Who are you?"

 "We are-"

 "The Elemental Trio of the Leaf village-"

 "Kaiyou-"

 "And Kemuri." Kemuri juggled a ball of fire in his palm, "I heard you had a drought. We have come to help. Right Ennaka?"

 Ennaka turned to her sensei with her blank face, "... Only for the Sand Village. Not for him." she said pointing at the Kazekage, "Never for him."

 Tetsu helped his twin to his feet, "Well, here's a start. I'm actually late for once!"

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on November 5, 2007, 7:29:09 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitteehee!

rainbowfox16 on October 9, 2007, 7:36:58 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16*giggles* Blood blood blood! Yummy! (people think I'm weird cause I think blood taste good...) *sees Kemmi*
Me: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! *bear hug*
Kemuri: Ack..Can't breath...*gasp*

Lanayru on October 9, 2007, 9:51:17 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayruteehee, Ennaka would very much like to taste the Kazekage's blood and run it through her fingers... Same with Itachi's blood and Neji's... Blood is yum yum! >:D Very yum yum indeed...