Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - Crazy Much

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 25 - Crazy Much

Chapter 25 - Crazy Much

    "Well, if you're Elemental Trio, where's the other one?" The Kazekage asked raising a brow.

 "Uhhhhmmm... For now, we're just the Elemental Duo." Kmeuri replied sctratching his head, "So whats the problem here?"

 "Rain. We have no rain; or water supplies." A snad village ninja piped up.

 "Indeed, everyone went to look at the river where the water flows, but none have came back. most of my people are in the hosplitals and houses begging to quench their thrists." The Kazekage said.

 Ennaka stepped by Kemuri, "We'll go see the ware source." Kemuri offered, "If that's okay with you."

 THe Kazekage narowed his eyes, "Very well... Find the problem."

*  * *

 ... He must be around here somewhere. Kazekage said he survived. Ennaka thought looking around thouroghly.  She touched the side of her head with a finger, He usually accepts my mind invatations. But I can't fing his mind! She moaned in distress. Tetsu and Gyoumaru took their places on each side of her.

 She looks really worried... Gyoumaru pointed out, Wonder what she's up to.

 "Hey, what's that?" Kaiyou asked stopping a a corpse of a dead sand ninja.

 "He's dead." Tetsu stated nudging the body with a foot.

 "guhh..." The body groaned. Tetsu jumped back.

 "It's a zombie!"

 "You've read too many fanfics, it's just a dying person." Gyoumaru said flatly.

 "The water... blocked... Ninja... Attack." The man said and died. Ennaka seemed not to notice the lost.

 Not him. Enaaka thought walking past the body. "By the looks of it, there are ninja up ahead-" Ennanka took off before Kaiyou finished.

 "Ennaka!" Kmeuri shouted. She didn't hear.

 He won't be near water... That's for certian. But maybe I'll run into him anyway. The hoped running through the desert.  A person stood in front of her when she looked up.

 "What's the rush?" She asked smirking.

 Get out of my way. If you don't, I'll get very mad. You don't wanna catch me mad. An impressed look smeared across the woman's face.

 "Mind reader?"

 "No."

 She cocked her head, "What are you then?"

 "I'm not a what. I'm a who. I am the Deceptionist. Now go home before I rip your head off."

 "Ooh, I thought you were dead. Or did you chicken out?"

 Ennaka growled and released her genjutsu that she had been using since she got away from the group. Multiple spirits faded into view showing their ghostly appearance.

 "What's this? some kind of illusuion?"

 "No, this is realitly.. Die." Ennaka hissed sending the scythe carrier into battle first leaving the woman behind. The others around her moaned  and groaned like most zombies did. The scythe carrier caught up moments later with blood dripping off the end of the blade.

 "Good work." She said sliding out a katana, "I got the rest." The spirits sunk into the ground leaving her alone in the heat. She followed a trail where she knew the river once ran. The closer she ot to the source, the more bodies littered the sandy surface. She had heard Kemuri's pleas for her to stop, but she paid no heed. Ennaka wanted blood, she wanted it now.

  Something hissed nearby. Ennaka froze in the spot. She looked around fretfully wondering where the sound came from. she felt the steam ooze out of her pores and the marks form on her torso and arms. "Crap." She said watching her seal open up. It only happened when she was around a snake. Her parents had put a seal to prevent some Orochi guy to get her. She sliced the snake's head off with her sword and felt the seal's relaxed state. They seeped back into her skin and the steam stopped.

 'Ennaka wait!" Gyoumaru grabbed her, "Wait for us!"

 She felt her knees shake. The seal left her in a state of shock when it was over. She silently let Gyoumaru take her back to the group where Kemuri gave her  lecture on staying with them. Of course, she didn't litsen.

"Hey Ennaka, what's this 'Ultimate Weapon'?" Tetsu asked, "i've been meaning to ask, but I kept forgeting."

 Ennaka did not respond.

 "Well?" Kaiyou inquired.

"A Sand village secret." She said trying not to reveal too much.

 "Oh, are you now loyal to them and not Konoha?" Kemuri asked.

"I can't tell you without killing something." She replied looking ahead, "It will drive me crazy."

"Oh, well that sucks." Gyoumaru pitied. Sukauto let out a scream. Where a waterfall came down a mountian side, was a dam.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on November 5, 2007, 7:35:23 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitduh duh duh duuuhhh! a DAM!!!

Lanayru on November 6, 2007, 3:58:51 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruYou damn straigh a dam. There aint nothing else.... yeah...

rainbowfox16 on October 12, 2007, 8:57:25 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16WOOOOT! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE BLOOD BABY!! AWWWWW YEAAAAAHHH!!