Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - Whoo hoo! More Guards!

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 26 - Whoo hoo! More Guards!

Chapter 26 - Whoo hoo! More Guards!

     "Well, that just might be a slight problem...." Kaiyou commented looking at the dam in the distance.

"Yeah, really." Gyoumaru said, "You want me to scan?"

"Hurry up already! We don't have all day, SCAN WOULD YOU!" Tetsu screamed. Gyoumaru and Kemuri covered their ears.

"Man, you're almost as bad as Ennaka over there!" Kemru moaned, "I don't need two loud mouths!"

    Ennaka was oblivious to their conversations. She just felt so weird. Her world all of a sudden went upside down, left and right! it seemed she was being shaken like a snow globe. All these feelings had started fireing up her veins after they had told her their destenation. And now, all she wanted was revenge. Something to let her nails rake across... Something like... flesh. Ennaka looked at her hands. they were blood stained and caked with sand and dirt. Sand... It brought her confort, hate and many emotions thrown at her. She picked up a small grain and rolled it between her index finger and thumb. it crumpled away into dust. Ennaka made a hand sign. She stood up and let her Sharingan take over her other eye. Looking around, she made more hand signs and withdrew a sword. She let her chakra course through the green string and let the jabber shoot inches from Goymaru's face. He yelped in surprise as the jabber flew into an approaching person. He wore a Rain ninja headband and an umbrella was clinged to his back.

 "Whoa, that was unexpectant." Tetsu said slowly.

    Ennaka walked past the silent crowd making her way to the Rain ninja. He moaned clutching the place where the jabber had hit him. (which was a little below the heart) Ennaka got a fistfull of his shirt and pull his ear to her mouth where she hissed almost demonicly, "Tell 'Pain' I have a little messege for him. I. Will. Kill. Him." She stated firmly, " Oh, and while your at it, tell him that I have a messege for Itachi too. Tell him, that I have almost my whole life set on kiling him. I also have caught up with his little brother and I'm currently trying to drive him away from his path. Oh, and Tell Deidara and Sasori I said 'hi.'" She said thrwoing him to the ground. She left him struggling to his feet mumbling about 'stubid Rain nija' and 'traitors' and 'better off without him' stuff.

 "Man... She's vicous when she's angry!" ATetsu said taking a step back, "Reminds me of my grandma."

"Looks like the Rain ninja's are behind this. Heh, wonder why." Kaiyou said with a shrug, "Well, lets go break that dam."

  The group traveled acrossed the desert while Gyiumaru scanned the area for more enemies. If they did find a Rain ninja of sorts, Ennaka would rely messeges to this guy named 'pain' or something like that. The wind within the desert began to increase sending debris into their eyes. Ennaka didn't seem to mind much, she just would wipe her eyes occasionally.

 How will we break the dam? She asked through minds unable to talk with sand billowing in her mouth.

 "Dunno! We could give you guys  a tutoring of Chakra control!" Kemuri said yelling over the hissing winds.

 I already know how to focus chakra. I learned it before I came to the Sand village.

 "Show off.." Tetsu mumbled. Ennaka shot him a warning glance which he got quickly knowing that she was trying to tell him to.. oh, I dunno, shut up maybe?

When they reached the wall blocking the water, Ennaka cocked her head studying the structure. Sukauto hovered above with a careful eye out for intruders. After a long silence, Ennaka scratced the surface of the dam. it was moist and eroding. Letting her fingers crawl across the wall, she felt it get more damp the more she drifted to one side of the wall. Ennaka studied this spot for a while then turned to the group.

 "Who has the stongest punch?" They looked around until all eyes drifted to Pyro Sensei. Ennaka stepped aside, "Would you do the honors?'

"B-but... it's wet behind that wall... There's lots and lots of wet..." he whimpered cowering, "Kemuri's no like wet!" The whole party groaned and kaiyou stepped forward.

 "Fine, I'll do it." Kaiyou cracked his knuckles while everyone else moved to higher ground knowing that water would be crashing around them at any moment. Kaiyou pulled back his fist letting chakra pulse around it. He trusted his hand forward and- BAMMO! a chunk of the dam fell to the ground near the man. water gushed out leaving Kaiyou drenched. The kids watched as Kaiyou threw another sucker at the wall letting more water flow. this continued until the wall became soo weak from lack of structure, that it collapsed entirely letting the water shoot out like a volcano. (comment from Kemrui: Ooh! I LOVE VOLCANOS!)

 Kaiyou jumped out of the rushing water as it filled the trench where the water once resided. Kaiyou sat by them gasping, "Whew, that used alot of energy and chakra." Tetsu and Gyoumaru crouched by their sensei making sure he was okay.

"Ahha!" A voice shouted to them, "So, your the Konoha ninja foiling our plans! Well, we'll show you what for!" A group of three Rain ninja stood at the edge of the river with smirks across their faces, "It took us a while to build that without anyone noticing... And now you're going to pay for destroying it!"

   Ennaka, not turning from her spot, shook her head, "You guys just don't get it do you?" A shadow seaped up her side followed by others, "I'll show you why you don't mess with the Sand village. And what happens when you mess with me!" She turned her head with her eyes glowing purple and her skin turning the color of shadows. Shock twisted onto the enemies faces as Ennaka launched herself into battle.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on November 5, 2007, 7:44:22 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitoh, boy!

rainbowfox16 on October 15, 2007, 10:44:32 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16WOOOOT!! VOLCANOS AND SHADOW SPIRITS!! BEST CHAPPIE SO FAR!!!

Lanayru on October 16, 2007, 7:42:28 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayruwoot! just wait until the Chuning exams... There will be lotz of that. (not so much of volcanos...) but hey, at least I have that planned out unlike now.

rainbowfox16 on October 19, 2007, 9:43:58 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16HELL YEAH!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!! Chunin Exams watch out! Ennaka's on her way, with Pyro Sensei!!
(oh, I'm ryhming today!!)