Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - No Mercy for Rain

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 27 - No Mercy for Rain

Chapter 27 - No Mercy for Rain

     "Someone stop her!" Kemuri shouted to the group. Tetsu looked around completely confused, and Gyoumaru just looked at his twin for a plan. The pair shrugged and ran without one, just hoping that adapting to the situation like Kaiyou had taught them to do, would work. tetsu pulled off his white sweatshirt showing that he had another tan one under it. He dived into the sand of the desert blending in with the light colors. Gyoumaru untied the ice whip by his side and snapped it open with Sukauto flying above him.

           Ennaka lashed out with a purple flaming hand at one of the rain ninja's face. Startled at her new ability of speed, the three men were deffenseless against the upcoming attack. The shortest one took her blow being knoecked down in a whirlwind of dust. The other two took out their weapons just noticing that the rest of the group had came to help the insane lady charging at them.

      You can't win... Give up, there's nothing you can do. Turn around and run before your bodies are crumbled by my hand.... It was like the devil whispering in their ears, She'll just kill you. And Judgement will await you. No one wants that do they? The female voice hissed, You picked the wrong time to mess with me. I'm in a pretty bad mood; but then again... I'm always in a bad mood! Ennaka let the shadows around her face lick her left eye.

*     *     *

(A/N): Okay, I noticed that some of you might have Ennaka's eyes confused... So here we go! Ennaka's 'deformed eye' is (if you were facing someone), on your left, her right. and vise versa for her other eye. Yeah, back to the fight!

*     *    *

      The rain ninja thrown back by Ennaka's puch suddenly felt a hand grip his ankle. Tetsu rose from beneath the sand and socked the guy in the gut with a nasty punch. Gyoumaru lashed at the tallest member with his whip delivering sharp icy pain to the man's arm. While the man was imoblized by Gyoumaru, Sukauto dived down in the man's face and began to peck.

        Ennaka heard a scream from one of the men. She turned and saw Sukauto swallow something while his victim ran around ranting, "My eyes! My eyes!" Ennaka grinned with satisfaction. A fitting end for a rain ninja. She turned her attention back to the last remaining guy. Kemuri was guarding Kaiyou from further harm considering the man was beat from destroying the dam.

       Ennaka threw her hands into multiple signs after biting her thumb. She placed the bloodly thumb on the ground whispering, "Summoning jutsu!" A puff of white smoke eminated in the ground in front of her draining the blood into the sand. When the smoke cleared, a lizard, about seven feet tall, stood by her. It had two small steel shoulder pads protecting it's shorter forearms and a leather vest that hung a small dagger. The scales on it's head shown greenish blue with a few random orange scales. The throat patch on it's neck expanded with a red hue. A sheathed short sword hung at it's waist that was half her height. She nodded in aproval of her work. the now very jumpy lizard was Hachuu, the Biting Lizard Samurai. Hachuu drove out his sword and snapped his teeth together gleefully.

 "What is that?!" The man asked.

"This is my summoning Hachuu," Ennaka explained, "He's a lizard swordsman that has a very unique way of desposing of it's victims. First, he'll bite a limb, then use his word to hack you to peices. After you're nothing more than a bloody mess, He'll eat your still hearts ant organs. The bone's he'll burn and scatter the ashes on crap. And that's going to be your fate if you don't leave the Land of Winds now. And I'll have Hachuu chase you clear of the land if proven necissary." Ennaka smirked with the purple fire balls dancing around her. The pupilless glowing eyes were so alein and merciless, enjoying the thought of bloodshed. Hachuu hopped from one leg to the other cocking his head continuously waiting fo Ennaka to give the signal for him to attack.

     The rain ninjas that heard her description of death that awaited them cowered letting their guard down. The blind ninja wobbled around trying to figure out where this Hachuu was. When non fled, Ennaka sniffed and gave the comand, "Batsu Ame!" The lizard yipped and hopped like a frog to it's new found victims. One of the ninjas fled as Hachuu approached. The blind man fumbled around screaming as Gyoumaru's whip cracked across his back sending sharp pain. Tetsu was playing a game of 'Try to find me!' with the fleeing ninja, but the rest is self explanitory. Hachuu looked from one rain ninja to the other knowing that 'Batsu Ame' was "attack rain." 

      Suddenly, needles fell from the sky peircing and clanking off Hachuu's scales. The lizard squeeled in pain feeling poison spread through his body. His yellow slitted eyes searched for the attacker and wadered to the ninja to his left. The man had his hand clutching a umbrella. Hachuu roared and charged full speed at the rain ninja. The man took out a kunai and threw it at the reptile. He raised his short sword deflcting the knife as it hurtle past him. Then, the ninja threw more needles aiming for the beast's eyes. Hachuu ducked and clamped his teeth on the man's arm. His teeth sunk into flesh and blood poured into his mouth. He flet the hard muscle and bone snap under the pressure. The man screamed in aggony as Hachu began to pull. Ennaka laughed silently seeing her enemy's foretold death unfold. Hachuu thrusted his sword into the struggling prey's chest sending blood flying onto his body. The blind man, hearing his companion's despreate screams and shouts for help and pain, ran from the sight terrified and tripping as he went ambulling through the desert. 

   Hachuu shook the now limp body back and forth sending a small shower of blood everywhere. He dropped the man on the desert sand with the arm still hanging out the side of his blood-stained mouth. Ennaka looked away as her shadow spirit possesion justsu worn off. Even though she had gotten over most of her fear of blood, she could stand to see so much of it. While Hachuu dug into the corpse, Gyoumaru rushed to her side with heaving breaths.

 "I couldn't think of a more grusome death than that...." Gyoumaru said putting a hand on her shoulder. Tetsu, who was by Kemuri and Kaiyou, looked at the lizard with awe and fear.

 "And I thought dinosaurs were extinct! Talk about voilence! that's a rated 'R' movie there..!" Tetsu said making his hands like a video camera,"And here we are int the middle of a barren desert watching this dinosaur, a real beauty mate, eat this dead corpse of a human-"

"Please stop." Gyoumaru moaned in annoyance, "Nobody wants to listen to your news report."

"I'm not a reporter!" Tetsu said crossing his arms, "I'm the 'Crocodile Hunter', mate!"

   Kaiyou put a hand to his forehead and mumbled, "What am I going to do with him!?"

    Ennaka walked up to the feasting lizard not looking a the carnage at her feet. The lizard looked up with blood droo;ing from his mouth, his teeth making clicking noises. Ennaka rubbed her fingers across the neck scales felling their fragileness. Kemuri shook his head with disgust.

 "He shouldn't have died like this..." He said.

"All rain ninja should die in a puddle of their own blood." Ennaka said looking at the beast's eyes. They stared back unemotionally. The slitted pupil darted back and forth between the kill and her, "Hachuu..." Ennaka took out a needle on his back, "I'm assuming no one here knows a medical jutsu or has some kind of antidote with them do they?" The group shook their heads, "Looks like I can't release him until we get back to the village then. Hachuu needs an antidote to cure the senbon's poison." Ennaka said pulling out another needle. Hachuu flinched as air was exposed to the wounds.

"We have to travel with the dinosaur?" Tetsu asked taking a giant step backwards, "Then keep it far away from me."

"What happened to you being the 'crocodile hunter'?" Gyoumaru teased.

"Meh, it wasn't the job for me. Not a good salary I guess." Tetsu shrugged. He walked over and picked up his white sweat shirt.

 "How many sweat shirts are you wearing under that?!" Ennaka asked. Two sweatshirts in a desert must be driving him insane.

"Oh, about four." He replied counting his fingers.

"Aren't you hot in that?" Kemuri asked scratching his head.

"Just a little, not much." Tetsu replied shoving his hands in his pockets, "I've gotten used to traveling in heat."

"Right. Well, lets get heading back befoer the poison starts taking effect." Ennaka said finishing pulling out the last senbon on Hachuu's neck. Hachuu took one last bite out of the carcass and then sheathed his sword and followed Ennaka as she headed for Suna. Gyoumaru walked near the lizard admiring it's speed, body, and how it would strive out in the wild.

 "What other kind of things do you summon?" He asked catching up to Ennaka.

 "Other types of lizards, shadow spirits, evil spirits, restless spirits, and when I have a Zipper Spirit's purple chakra, I can summon a three headed beast/chimera like thing. If I morph the heads toghether, they create a dragon." Ennaka listed her summons to him, "Mostly I summon evil spirits. They're easier to control. Well, so are lizards but they tend to take up more chakra."

"That's... alot of summons you have there..." Tetsu joined in.

"Yeah. I like to use them alot then join the battle myself. But sparing with my swords aren't always bad." Ennaka said shrugging.

 She seems to be in a better mood than before... Gyoumaru commented to himself, That's some good news.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on November 5, 2007, 8:25:30 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowithoo, boy, dis is gonna fffuuuhhhnn wit a-choo around!! >:)

Lanayru on November 6, 2007, 3:57:54 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayruhaha, very funny gina... Need a tissue? *waves a Kleenex in Gina's face*

rainbowfox16 on October 21, 2007, 3:00:14 PM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16*giggles wickedly* BLOOD!! Loving the Hachuu!! Giv'em to me! I want him! So cool!!

Lanayru on October 21, 2007, 7:59:59 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruNO!You can have All the other Lizard samerai's, but hachuu beez mine! And besides... (heheheheheheh) I based Hachuu after you! >:3 You said you liked blood, so I got you some blood.^^

rainbowfox16 on October 22, 2007, 11:10:52 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16WOOOOT! I feel special! *glomps lanayru* You so nice!!

Lanayru on October 22, 2007, 8:17:18 PM

Lanayru on
Lanayruyeah, I'm so nice. Not that I like to brag or anything... (okay, I luv bragging...^^) But i'm one of the most gullible people in dah world. -_-'

rainbowfox16 on October 22, 2007, 10:34:49 PM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Technically, its not such a good thing to brag about, being gullible I mean. But stil, YOU'RE AWESOME!!

Lanayru on October 23, 2007, 6:49:24 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayruah, i never said it was good, i just said i luv bragging! And yeah, I know I'm awesome!^^ I get that alot. (except from teachers, they just don't apreciate the art I draw in class...)