Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 28 - Agreement in Secret

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 28 - Agreement in Secret

Chapter 28 - Agreement in Secret

     Kemuri and Kaiyou watched the students in front of them trailing behind the lizard. They had been captivated by the battling they had shown earlier.

"And did you see the part where Ennaka punched the guy in the jaw and thrusted him to Tetsu, who grabbed and punched him!?" Kemuri asked as they conversed.

 "I know!" Kaiyou agreed, "And when Gyoumaru and Sukauto where working together like that! I've never seen Sukauto on the offensive side before!" Kaiyou shook his head in amazement and wonder of it all, "Those three are like the perfect team."

  Kemuri smirked suddenly, "Kakashi would be sooo jealous! I heard he got the Jinjurruki, The Uchiha and that one Sakura girl. And they all pratically hate each other!"

Kaiyou looked ahead at the lizard, "Yeah..."

"So, Gyoumaru..." Tetsu whispered to his brother out of range from Ennaka, "What do you think of her now?"

 Gyoumaru tensed at Tetsu's hand on his shoulder, "Um, well... She's strong and.. An Uchiha decendant...."

"You mean pretty right?" Tetsu elbowed his brother's shoulder winking, "I've been watching you from the shadows, 'seeker', and I think you've taken a liking to her, eh? eh?" Gyoumaru turned his head swiftly to glare at his twin, "Don't try to hide it... I'm the hider, remeber? I can watch you without you ever finding me! And you know, She's-"

 WAMMO! Gyoumaru socked his brother's jaw, "No matter where you are, Sukauto and I will find you."

Is there something you two knuckle heads would like to share? Ennaka asked as they wrestled in the sand, Keep it up and Hachuu might decide you as easy prey.

  The pair froze and jumped to their feet brushing the dirt off their clothing, "Uh, yeah... right." Tetsu said shaking his head to rid the sand and trembling at the same time, "Lets go.."

 Kaiyou laughed to himself as Ennaka commanded them to get moving, "She has an air of authoroty, doesn't she?" He asked talking with his friend again.

 "Yeah," Kemuri sighed, "That's sometimes a problem... She ussually talks back to me."

 Kaiyou laughed, "The great Pyro Sensei, beaten by his own student, how quaint... " Kaiyou's eyes dimmed to serous, "Listen Kemmie, the Chunning Exams are coming up and all... But I haven't... Y'know... Been there in a while. And plus, we need three student squads to enter... Since you have one, and I have two... And they're the perfect trio... Whaddya' say? Wanna cover my kids as sensei for the exams...? I really don't want to have to confront everyone suddenly."

  Kemuri blinked in surprise. Kaiyou wasn't like that. He was really attached to the students, Kemuri could tell, "You... You're sure?"

".... Yeah." Kaiyou looked at the sandy surface by his feet wathing dust puff in the air with every step, "I, Kaiyou Mizu, recomend both of these gennin." Kaiyou said the pledge that was to be said in front of the Hokage.

*   *   *

   When they arrived at Suna, Hachuu began to walk a little more wobbly than befor getting Ennaka very worried and upset, "W better get there soon... Hachuu's not going to be able to stand for much longer..." She said letting The lizard lean on her a little. The few people outside of their homes, watched the beast with fright and knew exactly who it belonged to. Ennaka would look around as if desprately trying to find someone.

 "You okay?" Gyoumaru asked.

'Huh? Oh! Yeah, I'm fine." She said looking over her shoulder. She withdrew her hand from Hachuu's scaley neck and moved the hair in fron of her eyes behind he ear. It pulsed slightly, searching... She called out with it wondering if anyone would respond to her "mind-invatations." None came back. Only stony silence. Once they reached the Kazekage's place, Ennaka rushed inside with Hachuu almost being dragged in by her.

"So, the rain ninjas are getting desprete now are they?" The Kazekage asked as Kemuri told of the events that unfolded, "I see... But you have helped us greatly, and for that... Sunakagure thanks all of you. But now... I must ask something from you."

"From us?" Kaiyou asked raising an eyebrow.

"Ennaka must stay here in Suna. This is her hometown after all... I have someone that she's probably dying to meet again."

  Ennaka looked up with hate in her eyes, "Yeah, yeah, keep talking... I gotta see him with my own eyes before I decide to stay with a rat like you."

 "Oh? Is that so? Well, I fill those needs now because as I said earlier, He's gone rgiht now with his teacher... You know his sensei right?"

"Yeah, I remember him. but if you were in the right mind, smart at all, you would wait for the Chuning Exams to end before taking- oh wait, I mean dragging me back here." Ennaka said glaring at the Kazekage with stabbing his heart in mind, "Besides... he is going to be there so i'll see him then. Not like I'm going anywhere for a while."

   The leader of suna looked at her with amusement dancing across his hidden face. The sharp brown eyes smirking underneath the Kazekage uniform, "Well, I hear your lizard thing squealing upstairs... Maybe it's finally dying..."

 Ennaka ran out the door with the twins hot on her trail. The door slammed behind them as Tetsu vanished behind it.

"if you wish for no trouble... I'd adivse you to give Ennaka to me willingly..."

"I'll die before I give her up!" Kmeuri said shaking a fist at the Kazekage. Kaiyou put a hand on his shoulder.

 "I'll say it again. if you want no trouble... Give the girl to me."

 "You shouldn't be asking us... You should be asking the Hokage!" Kaiyou butted in.

"... You have until the Final rounds of the Chunning Exams to decide." the village leader dissmissed them with a flick of a hand.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cashmoneyUknowit on November 5, 2007, 8:34:28 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitgasp! the bastard! >:(

Lanayru on November 5, 2007, 7:02:00 PM

Lanayru on
Lanayrudamn straight. thats how cruel da Kazekage is. I mean, he made Chiyo put Icibi In Gaara, how much more cruel can he get?!

rainbowfox16 on October 22, 2007, 11:09:50 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Interesting...but don't let Haachuu die!! That's bad!

Lanayru on October 22, 2007, 8:13:54 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruLet Hachuu die? Are you crazy woman?! of course he's not gonna die!