Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 29 - On the Road Again

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 29 - On the Road Again

Chapter 29 - On the Road Again

      Hachuu was laying on his side in the hospitle part of the building. Many medical ninja's stood on either side of him holding down is limbs and tape covered his jaws so he wouldn't bite. Someone else stood at the rear pinning down his bladed tail.

  Ennaka rushed in with Tetsu and Gyoumaru praticly running her over.

"Is he going to be okay?" she asked suddenly.

"Well, the poison has been inside him for a very long time... and he's starting to have some spasms." One of the doctors said pulling his laytex gloves down farther, "We gave him plenty of antidotes, but we're not sure if they're taking effect."

"Why did you tape his mouth shut?" She asked walking over to Hachuu placing a hand on his scaley nose, "He won't bite unless I say so."

    Hachuu whimpered a gurgling sound and began to thrash and struggle for freedom. The medical ninja's pushed down and avoided the lashing claws, 'Untape his mouth!" someone shouted. Ennaka took one of the spines on Hachuu's neck and pulled him down gently to eye level with her.

 "I'm going to take this thing off your mouth, okay?" She said stepping to the side of his face beginging to remove the duct tape. As soon as it was off to the point Hachuu could tear the rest off by himself, he snapped his mouth open and shook his head vigorously with his eyes spweing hot tears. He curved his slender neck in an arch and hicupped several times before gagging up. It smell horriffyinly terrible, but Ennaka handled worse. She walked to  Hachuu and patted his side, "See? All better." Hachuu pushed his snout to her shoulder and sniffed it before niping it slightly like a horse would do to your clothes or pockets when you had a treat with you. But Ennaka had no such treats, so he turned his attention to the people holding him down.

"Okay, easy now... Let him go in one, two.... Three!" The lead doctor instructed. They let go and hachuu basicly leaped to his feet. Tetsu took a step back behind his brother. Hachuu cocked his head with interest at the twins and made his way over to them with his tail dragging behind. Without his armour and sword, he looked like a dinosaur ready to eat you. Gyoumaru stood perfectly still trusting that Ennaka liked them enough not to give a comand. Ahchuu stopped in front of Gyoumaru and put his block like head at eye level with him. his eyes almost seemed to be pleading.

"He wants the meat in your pocket." Ennaka said folding her arms.

"Meat? Oh! Sukauto's meat!" Gyoumaru pulled out a small cube of meat feeling Tetsu tremble behind him. Hachuu cocked his head at the red cube and sniffed it smelling the aroma of raw meat. Gyoumaru flicked it in the air and Hachuu caught it beween drooling teeth. At this point, Ennaka realesed her jutsu making hachuu disappear as he gulped down the treat.

"Shall we head back now?" Kemuri said leaning on the doorway.

"Yeah, I'm starting to hate sand." tetsu said stepping from his place behind his brother, "Remind me not to go to the beach this summer."

*  *  *

  They had been traveling from Suna to Konoha for three days now. And when they finally got to the enormous gate's to the hidden village, Kaiyou departed them with a curt farwell telling his tudents he would return shortly.

  Ennaka felt her heart rest at ease feeling Konoha's cool winds pass through her hair, and not Suna's blistering hot desert sand wind.

"well, I'm going home. I got some lizards to take care of and paper to pick up, and pictures to paint." Ennaka left the three others without another word. She assumed that naruto would be at the ramen shop, so she made a mentle note to stop there on her way home. But, Naruto was not there. So she ordered some ramen to go and left her money on the counter. As she ran through the barren neighborhood she lived in, she couldn't help but feel her heart leap. Once the Chuning Exams come, I'm going to see him!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment