Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 30 - Team 7 Returns

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 30 - Team 7 Returns

Chapter 30 - Team 7 Returns

      The next day, Ennaka began to look for Sasuke. It wasn't that she liked him, or some screaming fangirl stuff... But being related somewhat, it only made sense to her to stick with your pack, right? She felt belonged when she was with family. When in Suna, she felt like an outcast because amonst all the desert dwellers, she was the only one who had dark hair, the only one who had a cresent moon on their back, the only one who had a Sharingan. It was.... akward.

  She stopped at the ramen shop to see if Naruto was there, but alas, he was not. Ennaka sighed wandering thorugh the village aimlessly. Wishing that by luck, she would run into him.

"Excuse me, Miss, But are you looking for someone?" A voice sounded behind her. Ennaka turned her head slightly to glimpse the person speaking to her. He had a bright orange book in hand with bushy gray hair. His Konoha headband covered one of his eyes and his facecial features, nose and mouth, were covered by a dark blue cloth mask.

 "Um yes, infact I was." Ennaka said turning her body to the stranger, "Why do you ask?"

"Well, It's just my duty to help a lady in distress." The man said calmly with his nose burried in the book, Make Out Paradise.

"Is that so?" Ennaka said rasing an amused eyebrow, "Well, if you must know, I'm lookng for my distant relative. Maybe you've heard of the last Uchiha, Sasuke." Ennaka said betting that he wouldn't know him.

"Ah, Sasuke? He's one of my students along with Naruto and Sakura. They're probably resting at their houses. We just got back from a very, very long journey."

   Ennaka eyes sparked with intrest, "Oh? So you're Sasuke's sensei. I've never met you before. I'm Ennaka Ahihcu, student of Kemuri Kaen or Pyro Sensei." Ennaka introduced herself.

"Kemmie? You're his pupil?! Wow, he's really moving up in the world now is he? I'm Kakashi Hatake, the Copy Ninja."

"Copy? You live up to your name, because you copy my abilities as well." Ennaka tosseed her hair out of the way, "I have Sharigans as well."

"Hm, I'm just living up to my name. That's all. You do know where Sasuke's house is right?' Kakashi asked looking up from his book.

"Yeah, I know." Ennaka said bowing curtly to the ninja, "Thank you anyways!" She said racing towards the Uchiha's place.

    Sasuke sighed as the knock on the door began to irritate him. He swore, if it was Sakura, he was going to pummel her until she was no more. Reluctantly, Sasuke opened the door.

 "Hello neighbor!" A cheery mocking voice greeted him. Ennaka pushed her way in ignoring Sasuke's glares of protest. She ungracefully flopped down on his couch resting her feet on the arm of it.

"What are you doing here?" Sasuke asked grudgingly.

"Aw, c'mon now, You shouldn't treat your family as if they aren't there." Ennaka said smirking, "We are related you know."

"Yeah, yeah, family gives me bad memories, thats all." Sasuke said standing over her with a monotone expression.

"I heard you had a long mission. How'd it go?" She asked looking out the window.

"Long. Very very very long." Sasuke said folding his arms, "Why would you care?"

      Ennaka let out a sigh, "because, you're family. And family sticks together. I'd like to be informed." She swung her legs up until she was in sitting position, "is your sensei letting you take the Chuning Exams?" She asked putting her hands on her knees.

 "I don't know. I hope so." Sasuke said walking toward the window, "But Naruto and Sakura might hold us back.. they're so weak."

"Is Naruto really all that bad?" Ennaka asked, "Sure he's a knuckle head, but he's still pretty strong. Maybe not as intellegent.... but..." Ennaka let the subject trail.

"Hn." sasuke replied, "Well, I gotta get ready for tommorow. Kakashi has us going and doing 'D' missions." Sasuke said pratically dragging her out the door.

 "Nice seeing ya'!" Ennaka said as she left his house. Some family reunion that was... She thought.

         As she walked home, she noticed Sakura standing outside her apartment. The pink haired girl didnot notice her until the last second.

"Hey Sakura." Ennaka was only inches from her face making Sakura jump.

 "Aaaah!! Oh, it's just you Ennaka..." Sakura said unenthousiasticly after screaming, "Why are you here?"

"Oh, well I was just visiting Sasuke and on my way home I saw you, so I decided to say 'hi!'." Ennaka replied.

"You were at Sasuke's?! What?!" sakura shreiked, "How come he pays attention to you and not anybody else?!"

"Uh, because we are distant cousins." Ennaka tapped Sakura's overly large forehead with her index finger, "Duh."

 Sakura calmed down with a puzzled look on her face, "You're... cousins?"

"Uh, yeah." Ennaka said rolling her eyes, "Didn't you notice? Oh that's right, your observation skills are worse than Naruto's." With that, Ennaka left an infuriated Sakura.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment