Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 31 - Don't Say that Word!!

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 31 - Don't Say that Word!!

Chapter 31 - Don't Say that Word!!

    The day was so boring. Ennaka had stopped by Kouba's house to see what he was up too, but he had to run errands. Sasuke was on his crappy missions and there was no sign of the foreigners for the Chuning Exams.

"Yo! Ennaka! Wait up!" She heard Tetsu's voice call out to her. Without looking behind her, she stopped to let the twins reach her side. Tetsu ran up on her left with Gyoumaru on her left.

"Hey you two bone heads. What's up?" She asked.

"Well, Your sensei got us an apartment to stay in since our parents were so smart and went on a mission without unlocking our door, so we're pretty much stuck outside our house." Gyoumaru stated, "Then we walked around for a bit, and we saw the Kyuubi kid... Man, he was hyper... And yeah. that's it."

"Me and 'Seeker' here wanted to see your place." Tetsu chimed in.

"hm, my house huh?" Ennaka replied, "Eh, I have nothing better to do. Follow me." She led them to the desserted street and unlocked her door leading them in her house. She flipped a light switch squinting not so used to her house being so bright. Her repitles clung to the ivy vines above looking down at the new arrivals.

 "how many lizards do you have?!" The twins asked looking at all the beady eyes staring at them.

"I have no idea myself." Ennaka said. She had cleaned up most of the paper within her house. And when I say clean, I mean shoved it into a corner of her house.

"What's with the waterfall of paper?" tetsu asked as Gyoumaru cringed.

"Please, no jokes!" His twin pleaded.

"...Sorry..."

          Ennaka let the boys rumage through her house while she went upstairs and flopped on her bed. She took out a peice of paper and began a rough sketch of her next paiting. But moments later, was interruped by the sounds of someone climbing the stairs.

"What are these?" Tetsu asked unfolding a painting.

"A painting." Ennaka said flatly.

"Of what?" Gyoumaru said climbing up behind his brother, "They're all the same things."

"A childhood friend of mine." Ennaka let out a sigh. She better change the topic fast if she wasn't going to say the name- oh, too late!

"What's his name?" Tetsu asked leaning on the stair case railing.

"....." Ennaka tapped her foot to calm her nerves, "I mustn't say." She said trying to continue her sketch.

"Why? is he your boy friend or something?" Tetsu asked eyeing the picture.

   Ennaka looked up from her picture her eyes glazed, "I'd have to say, he's my caretaker, yet my bestest friend in the whole wide world. The only one who let me feel the pain he was going through and the only friend that cared for him. And in turn... He gave me anything."

"You said you wanted that hair brush right, Nakki?"

"Yeah."

"C'mon! lets go get it!" The boy dragged her through his house until reaching his sister's room, "Shh... If I'm caught in here, they'll probably kill me."

 Nakki gasped, "What?!"

"Not literally." The boy assured her as he snuck stealthily in the room. Ennaka followed looking around. There was a dresser on one side of the room with a mirror. Ennaka tip toed over to it and got her hands on a face-paint container. the dull white walls around her almost were begging for a makeover... How could she resist? Ennaka put her fingers in teh purple paint and smeared it on the wall.

  "Huh..." gyoumaru said, "Why do you crumple them up?"

"They're not right. Somethings missing. They're mess-ups." Ennaka said starting to draw the hair. The twins shrugged and returned down stairs. After a while the trio was bored once more, so they went outside and walked around town. Until Tetsu claimed that he forgot to shut the windows at the apartment.

"WHAT?! SUKAUTO COULD FLY OUT!" Gyoumaru slapped his twin's head and ran away towards the apartment with tetsu running behind him saying, "It wasn't my fault!"

   Ennaka sighed and walked around without them. She then came apon an interesting sight. Naruto Sakura and three little kids were running around screaming as Sakura tried to pummel them. But what interested her the most was that she saw Sauke hiding in the branches of a tree just above them. Quickly, without Naruto or Sakura noticing, she snuck up to the branch just above Sasuke.

"Hey." He said watching his clumsy teamates run around.

"hn." she replied watching as well. then, one of the little kids ran into a person with a black long sleeved shirt, with black pants, purple face paint, and a cat like hat covering his hair.

 Ennaka gasped a little. on his hat was a sand village head plate. Then she smirked to herself letting her emotions overwhelm her. She knew this guy anywhere... "Kankuro..." She whispered teasingly.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment