Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 33 - In the Hospital

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 33 - In the Hospital

Chapter 33 - In the Hospital

   Ennaka opened her eyes and yawned. It was bight outside the window and the bed she was laying in seemed to melt her body away in a sleepy trance. She rubbed her eyes and sat up. Something wasn't right. Where was she?! Ennaka noticed that theroom was too bright and clean to to be her own. She wore one of those hospital gowns with her forehead bandaged along with her torso and arms. And someone had pulled out her ponytail so her hair flowed over her shoulders.

 "Ah, so you're awake!" The nurse in the room greeted cheerfully.

"Un... my head... What happened?" She asked groaning as she sat up.

"Easy, now. I'll tell you in a minute." The nurse said pushing her gently down, "How do you feel?"

"Sore." Ennaka replied obeying the woman's pushes. The lady took out a clipboard and pen and wrote some notes.

"Okay. Well, witnesses said they saw a few Genin from the Sand talking to you, then one of them smacked you upside the head and tossed you against the fence before walking away."

  Ennaka's eye's shot with alarm, "GAARA!" she exclaimed sitting up suddenly.

"Whoa! Lay down missy! you have broken ribs!" The nurse said pushing her down again.

"Guh, but I need to-"

"Ah, ah, you aren't going anywhere!" The nurse waved her finger in Ennaka's face. She tried resistimg the urge to bite it.

"Um excuse me, but am I in the right room?" Someone opened the door and walked in hold the bright orange book.

"Oh! Kakashi! You're just in time!" The nurse rushed to his side, "I heard that Kemuri sent you since he was busy. Ennaka's right over there. Make sure she doesn't leave! Bye!" The nurse rushed out without giving Kakashi a chance to resopnd. He shrugged and walked over to the side her bed putting his book away.

"So, why are you here?" He asked.

"Meh, Gaara knocked me out."

"Gaara?" He asked.

"Some Sand ninja." She explained breifly.

"I see..." Kakashi said looking at her face. He stared at it for a long time as if he was reading a biography.

"What?" She asked, "What are you staring at?"

"Let me see your right eye." He instructed.

      Ennaka shrugged and tucked her hair behind her ear. Kakashi studied it for a while with his face almost seeming sad and proud.

"You're just like him. He would be proud of you..." Kakashi said turning to the window.

"Huh?"

"Oh nothing. Oh nothing." He assured, "You remind me of an old friend of mine, that's all."

   Ennaka raised an eyebow, but dismissed the comment with a grunt, "Sasuke... How is he doing?" She changed topic.

"He's advanced at almost everything thrown at him." Kakashi responded sitting on the window sill, "reminds me of well, me!" The man chuckled. Ennaka rolled her eyes.

"Does he mention his family much?" She asked.

"Naw, just his hate for his brother." Kakashi peered at the wall and looked at the clipboard on the table next her bed. He picked it up and took the pen. He looked at the part where it said 'Name: Ennaka Ahihcu' Kakashi schratched out the 'Ahihcu' and replaced it with what it spelled backwards. He laid it on her lap. Ennaka picked it up and looked at his handy work.

"So you know who I really am, huh?"

"Pfft, wasn't that hard. You are your brother's little Enki, after all." Kakashi folded his arms.

"You know about my brother, huh...? I didn't even get to meet him." Ennaka felt her eyes go all wet.

Written on the clipboard was :  Ennaka Gimana Uchiha

"I knew him well. He died like a hero, and it was better than being murdered by Itachi." Kakashi laid a hand on her shoulder as she cried.

"I-I just.. wish I knew him.." She hicced past her tears, "If- only he was here... If only..."

  For the rest of the day, she sat there looking at the clipboard while hugging her knees with Kakashi by her side telling tales about her brother.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

inoyamanakarox on October 25, 2007, 10:10:12 AM

inoyamanakarox on
inoyamanakaroxwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
!!!!!!!!!!so sad but heh ennaka cried

Lanayru on October 25, 2007, 10:59:26 PM

Lanayru on
Lanayruand you should know perfectly why. And don't say it outloud, little fan ears might be listening!!! ;)