Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 35 - Gyoumaru meets Gaara of the Desert

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 35 - Gyoumaru meets Gaara of the Desert

Chapter 35 - Gyoumaru meets Gaara of the Desert

        After much persuasion from Temari, Gaara agreed to come with them. Ennaka, nervous that Gaara was right behind her, stuttered her words.

"S-so... W-where d-do you want to go first?" She asked.

Kankuro shrugged, "Your the tour guide. You tell us." Ennaka shot him a glare before continuing her way around thhe village. Then an idea struck her a moment later.

"If you want me to be a tour guide... I'll do it at my best..." Ennaka put on a smirk as Kankuro watched her nervously. She was just like a little sister. Annoying and scary. "Over here on your left, we have the Hokage's house where he does all of his paper work and sends us on missions. If you look to the right, you'll see a book store where Naruto goes to look at stuff. I occasionaly visit as well. If you look up, you'll see  the monuments of our Hokages. Since I didn't have my education here, I don't know very many of their names. One is Sachorobi, the Hokage now, and the other is Minato. Or something like that. Now, if you follow me through this barren street, you'll notice that we have entered the Uchiha resiendiatal area which is completely desserted thanks to Itachi Uchiha who kill everyone except for his little brother which you all know as Sasuke." Ennaka continued her perky tour guide speech. She could tell Gaara was annoy for he rolled his eyes at every comment she made in her 'tour guide speech.' but hey, at least she was doing the world a favor and making kankuro very agitated. Temari was very happy her brothers were being quiet for once. well, Gaara was always quite anti-social but at least Kankuro shut up for a bit. And besides, She enjoyed Ennaka's comedy.

  "Who is that?"

  "Why are they with Ennaka?"

"She's from the Sand village, remeber?"

"Oh yeah. Well, lets say hi!"

    Tetsu ran out from behind a street corner, "Hi Ennaka! Who are your friends?"

"Tetsu, did you really have to do that?" Gyoumaru followed his twin.

"Who are these runts?" Kankuro asked inspecting the brothers, "They're just a bunch of weaklings.

"These 'runts' happen to be my temporary teamates." Ennaka said glaring.

"Oh.." Kankuro backed up a little.

    When Gyoumaru spotted Gaara, he crossed his arms with Sukauto ruffling his feathers on his shoulder. a leather string was tied to his leg and was grasped in Gyoumaru's hand. Gaara stared unblinkingly at him. Ennaka looked from one to the other. Wondering who would talk first.

"What are you doing?" Gaara rasped in his cold voice.

"trying to beat you in this staring contest." Gyoumaru replied straining his eyes.

"Looks like you have some competition Gyou... Ennaka looks fond of him..." tetsu nudged his brother. Gyoumau whirled his head to him and Sukauto screeched in protest as his shoulder moved jerkily.

"tetsu, if nothing kills you in the Chuning Exams... I will."

 Ennaka glared at Tetsu for the remark and made a mentle note to pile drive his face later. Gaara looked at the two Kyougi's a while longer before shutting his eyes and whisping into sand. He reformed behind Gyoumaru send a startled jump to Sukauto.

"I can tell you're a smart one... interesting..." Gaara hissed, "If not anything, you'd be a worthy opponent for me... but none the less... I would obiously come on top."

  Gyoumaru gulped as sand was felt crawling up his legs.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment