Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 36 - Little Gutsy to Order Gaara

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 36 - Little Gutsy to Order Gaara

Chapter 36 - Little Gutsy to Order Gaara

   ''Save it for the exams, Gaara." Ennaka ordered, 'You don't want that falcon pecking out your eyes, now do you? It gets testy sometimes." Ennaka added trying to make Gaara let go of Gyoumaru. Sukauto chirped running his beak through his feathers. Gaara did not respond. His sand curled up around Gyoumaru's knees. He didn't struggle, I mean, it wasn't like he wasn't going to kill him, right?

"Gaara, stop. What good will it do if you kill him now? Gyoumaru isn't the kind of person to fight back, so if you want a fight, wait for the preliminaries." Ennaka said stuffing her hands in her capris pokects. It may look like she was calm on the whole situation; but really, she was so scared that she was almost about to leap out of her skin. temari watched paralized and Kankuro didn't really care. Tetsu watched horrified as the sand started to crawl up to his twin's waist.

 "Why don't you fight? Is it so much trouble to defend yourself?" Gaara asked so softly Gyoumaru barely heard him. he gulped and replied slowly choosing his words carefully.

"What good would it do to fight back when the sand will just constrict when I move?" Gyoumaru observed. Suddenly, Sukauto lashed out with his talons aimed for Gaara's face. Gaara, suprised that Sukauto had moved without warnig, caught the bird in sand when it was a centimeter from his face.

"Gaara! Put them down!" Ennaka ordered again. Gaara grunted and the sand fell to the ground and sqirmed back into his gourd. She let out a sigh of relief before walking up to the panting Gyoumaru. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"Y-yeah... I think so... Just a little shaken." He said avoiding her eyes. Ennaka nodded before scowling at Gaara. He returned the gesture the same way, staring at her with a murerous gaze.

  Tetsu was about to shoot his mouth off, but Ennaka slapped her hand over his mouth whispering, "Do you want to get yourself killed?! Gaara shouldn't be dealt with by yourself!" Tetsu glared at the red head before leaving with his twin.

   They were silent the rest of the way until reaching her own house. "And this is my house."

 Temari peered at it with curiosty, "May we see?" She asked.

"uh, as long as you don't touch the paper." Ennaka said leading them to her porch. She unlocked the door and held it open for them except for Kankuro. She let go when he walked by making the door hit his face.

"Oops, must've slipped!" She giggled, "Sorry Kankuro."

  He glared at her rubbing his head before entering. Temari looked around with her eyes inspecting the interior, "It needs somework. your wall paper is begining to peel... and the plant water it starting to bleed on the walls." She said examining the ceiling.

"Cool it, I just moved here. of course it's going to need some work. And lucky for me, these vines were already here. I just stuck in a few lizards and-"

"Oh my God, you still have those nasty things?!" Kankuro exclaimed just now noticing the many eyes staring from above, "Temari is still stuck with your bearded dragon at home!"

"Oh, it's still alive? Well that's some good news. I'll take it back when I can." Ennaka said gleefully. Gaara didn't really do anything. He sorta just stood there being Gaara.

"I see you still paint.." Temari added her comment looking at the paper piled in the corner of the house.

"Water color paint, Temari, water color paint." Ennaka corrected her taking out a picture frame. There was a dragon painted on it flying through the dawn of the day."This one's my favorite."She said passing it to kankuro. He snorted and passed it to his sister murmuring.

"Show off..." He said. Ennaka walked by and stepped on his foot as she walked past. "Ow! Hey! What was that for!?" he exclaimed.

"Becuase I'm like a little sister, annoying." She said tapping his nose. He growled in protest as gave him a teasing smile, "Ah, siblings are so fun to annoy."

  After exploring her house for a bit, Enaka escorted them back to the apartment and said her farwells before returning home. Kmeuri was at her door waiting for her.

"Pyro sensei?" She asked approaching him, "What is it?"

 He looked at the house with mournful eyes, "Why did you choose to settle in this house? Out of all the other houses, why this one?" He asked still looking at the house.

"Um... Becuase it happened to take my fancy with the vines for my lizards." She said hesitantly, "Why do you ask?"

"Because, "The man sighed, "This is where my old teammate Kitei used to live... She brings back sweet memories. Before we split up." Kemuri trailed off. They stood there for a while in silence. Ennaka broke it a few several minutes later.

"So, when do the exams start?"

"Huh? Oh, they start tommorrow. So be at the acdemy by eight, okay?" He said before continuing, "And please, work with the twins!" He moaned before leaving her there.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment