Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 37 - Meeting Team 13

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 37 - Meeting Team 13

Chapter 37 - Meeting Team 13

     Ennaka met up with the twins on her way to the Academy. An early morning fog decided to creep across the Land of Fire making them feel uneasy, and nervous. Ennaka looked from Gyoumaru back to ahead of her. Yesterday's meeting with Gaara hadn't been a pleasint greeting. he seemed a little quiet, and Ennaka sensed that Tetsu was feeling down as well. She looked at her feet wondering, Has Gaara really became the monster within him? As Ichibi really got to him? Was it all my fault? Should I have stayed in Suna? The questions haunted her throught the silent walk to their destination. Many other teams were waiting outside shivering in the early morning breeze. Sasuke was not among them, but she saw Kiba, Shino and Hinata together. She told the twins her destination before making her way to the trio.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't dog boy, bug boy and Hinata."  Kiba's nose twitched as the unfamiluar smell reached his nostrils. Akamaru sqirmed vigrously within his coat until he hopped out with a playful bark. Shino turned his head frowning at the remark. Hinata gazed at the new comer as well.

"Well hello Akamaru. Did you miss me?" Ennaka cooed sweeping the little white dog up in her arms. Akamaru wagged his tail barking.

"Akamaru!? HEY!" Kiba shouted as Akamaru began licking Ennaka's cheek, ''You really can't like her could you!?"

Akamaru yipped a response which Kiba took offensivly, "What do you mean she smells better than me?! Are you saying you like her more than me!?" Shino made no comment to th situation while Hinata just giggled.

"Is that so Akamaru? I guess It's because I shower, unlike a certain someone who probably has fleas!" Ennaka said smirking at Kiba. Akamaru barked again, this time catching Kiba's attention.

"Wait, she has dog treats with her...? Beef jerky flavored dog treats?!" Kiba exclaimed rushing to Ennaka's feet begging, "Please! Let me have one!!!"

 Ennaka gazed down at the 'mutt' with distain, "Okay, I knew you like dogs, but DOG TREATS?! Ugh, well, I guess one wouldn't hurt." Ennaka rumaged through her pockets taking out a bone shaped treat. Kiba sat on his hind legs with tounge looling out of his mouth. She set Akamaru down next to him and said, "Okay, sit." Akamaru obeyed, "Roll over." Both man and dog rolled around the grass, "Play dead." They stopped and Kiba acted out a fight scene and then stuck a stick through the gap between his arm and waist and fell over to the ground. Ennaka nodded impressed, but she wan't done messing with him yet.... "Beg." Kiba got up and rushed to her feet, and started to plead.

"PLEASE! GIVE ME THE TREAT! I'LL DO ANYTHING!" Kiba put on his best puppy eyed face while Akamaru did thee best puppy face. Ennaka smirked and waved the treat in front of Kiba, who snapped at it, but before he could grasp it, Ennaka threw it to Akamaru who ate it quickly before his master could respond.

"Pitiful." Shino said.

   Suddenly a burst of histerical laughter made Ennaka look away from Kiba's scowling face. Naruto was laying on the ground pounding his fists into the soft earth, "I can't believe it! Wow Kiba, you're pathetic!"

"Naruto can't 'believe it'? That's a first." Shikamaru walked up to them yawning, "It was such a drag to wake up this morning. Can't a guy sleep?"

"Shut it Shikamaru." Ino ordered, "No one wants to here it."

"So, Ennaka... Who are these guys?" Tetsu asked walking up to her side.

"The leaf village genin." She replied, "Who else?"

"I think he wants specific names." Gyoumaru entered the conversation, "Of course, he's to stupid to ask." Tetsu glared at his brother.

"Well, there's Ino, that's Hinata, that's Shino, Naruto, and Shikamaru and Chouji is just coming up from over there, and that's Kiba, and his dog Akamaru."

"Who are they?" Kiba asked pointing at the twins.

"It's noy polite to point." Gyoumaru shoved Kiba's hand out of his way.

"You mean you haven't heard of us?" Tetsu gasped in a comical fasion, "Well, I guess we must indroduce ourselves!" He exclamied dragging his twin by the back of his shirt. The others gathered around Tetsu who anounced proudly, "We're the Kyougi Twins! Also known as Hide and Seek. Tetsu's the name, and this other lower clone of my superity is-"

WHACK! Gyoumaru shoved his twin to the ground standing over him, "I can introduce myself, thank you." he sniffed. "I'm Seeker. Or, people ussualy call me Gyoumaru or Gyou, for short." he said." And this is my trusty falcon Sukauto." Sukauto screeched from Gyoumaru's shoulder, flapping his wings threateningly.

"Uh, but why are you here?" Naruto asked scratching his head, "Isn't there another person in your team?"

"That would be me." Ennaka said stepping forward. Silence followed her approach. She looked around warily, gazing at the eyes inspecting her with curiousity. "They're my teammates for now." Eyes of understanding followed. Tetsu struggled free from Gyoumaru's foot. He smiled happy that Ennaka actually accepted them as teamates... for now.

   When they finally let them all into the acdemy, they had to wait again. For what  reason, she had no idea. While they waited, Ennaka decided to look at her competition. She saw many different head bands and faces. all had different weapons with them making it looked so unorganized. Suddenly, she saw that one guy... Neji. He was talking to that Lee guy. Ennaka felt her rage boil inside her with her scars pricking.

"Hello.. Neji..." She hissed aproaching him.

"Ennaka." He greeted rudely. "Still the same weakling you were before?"

"I'LL KILL YOU FOR THAT!" Ennaka sprang at him with her psycho dog level at max. Neji didn't move from his spot. He knew what was coming. A shadow extended into Ennaka's making her land to the ground with a thud. A orce tuged at her body that she could not control.

"Shikamaru! Let me go you two face lazy, good for nothing ninja! Let me at 'im! GAH!" She exclaimed struggling for her freedom.

"You're such a pain." He said. "Sometimes you drive me crazy, you know that?"

"JUST LET ME GO WOULD YOU?!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment