Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 38 - So You Wanna be a Chunin, Huh?

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 38 - So You Wanna be a Chunin, Huh?

Chapter 38 - So You Wanna be a Chunin, Huh?

     "Okay." Shikamaru said letting his Jutsu go. Ennaka fell over as the pressure from her legs was released. She sat up and glared at the ninja before concentrating on the now walking away Neji.

"Who was that Ennaka? Was he a friend of yours?" Tetsu asked butting into her buisness again. He stared at neji for a while then asked, "What's up with his eyes?"

"One, he's the exact opposite of friend. Two, He's a Hyuuga, so his eyes are like that since he has a Byakugaan." She said brushing her pants off. Gyoumaru stood near by talking with Shikamaru. They were nodding and stuff, looking over at Tetsu with smirks. "I think they're tlking about you." She said looking over at Shikamaru and Gyoumaru.

  Tetsu slumped his shoulders and glared at the ground. "Ugh, I'll be right back." He walked over to them and asked sternly, "What are you talking about?"

 Gyoumaru smiled innocently, and Shikamaru responded, "You're twin was just telling me of how good of a comedian you are."

"Huh?" Tetsu asked with his mind all jumbled.

"How you screw up everything in a comical matter." Gyoumaru added.

"HEY!" Tetsu shouted tackling his brother.

"Ah, brotherly love." Ennaka said walking to the lazy ninja.

"These guys are a drag. How do you put up with them?"

"I don't." She replied to his question sighing, "Instead, I do this," Ennaka rocked on her heals then said sweetly, "Oh boys, Gaara's looking at you really annoyed like. It's best that you stop if you want to live. That or I'll get Hachuu."

   The boys stopped struggling and froze. Gyoumaru was grabbing Tetsu's hair while Tetsu was headlocking his brother with his leg. They stared at each other wide-eyed before struggling to get themselves untangled. Ennaka grinned evilly. Shikamaru left with a sigh, and the twins searched desprately trying to find the cold hearted killer. When they figured Gaara was not in sight, they glared at Ennaka, annoyed. She smiled wickedly, it was so fun to torment the knuckle heads. (comment from Naruto: YAY! I'm not the only knucklehead!)

"Heh." She sniffed walking away from them. They trailed her anyway deciding there was nothing else they could do. Suddenly, a crowd of people pushed their way through crushing them in between other Genin as the sqirmed to get to the now opening doors that led to their first destination. Ennaka growled from her throat making a sllight demented noise. She continued this until they were carried out of the mob and were able to move their arms freely. Ennaka cleared her thoat, since it was scratchy from the noise she made. Other people poured into the room making their way to the over crowded room. There were multiple tables with chairs lined in neat rows facing the from of the room. Sorta like a class room. In fact, there was a chalk board on the wall at the front of the room were the desks faced. Jounin ninja stood in front like sentries. As more kids filed into the room, Naruto shouted as loud as he could:

"I'm Uzumaki Naruto, And I'm going to beat you all!" Saukra whispered threateningly in his ear, but he ignored her pleas for him to stop, "Believe it!" He exclaimed. Glares from all over the room focused on the orange ninja. He smiled confdently, not getting the idea that they were hating his living guts. Ennaka shook her head embaressed that she knew him. But her eyes were avoided by all around her. She wondered if they knew who she was. But with Kankurou's big mouth, it wasn't much of a surprise to her. She stared at her feet for a while since no one was willing to partake in conversation with her.

"So, you're here, too." Someone said. She jerked her head up defiantly, wondering who would be so brave to approach her. But then she relaxed as she saw Sasuke standing there.

"Yeah, guess your team didn't hold you back." She commented looking over at Sakura strangling Naruto.

"Hn." He replied looking over in Gaara's direction. "What's up with that Gaara guy?" He asked narrowing his gaze. Ennaka hesitated wondering if she should share Gaara's weaknesses.

"I-I don't know.." She stammered.

"We all know that's al lie." He said looking over his shoulder at her half smiling. "You're obivously attached to him."

She glared at him for a moment for the remark then relized, what he said was true. She would follow Gaara everywhere if possible. Anything to protect him from the dangers of Akatsuki. She sighed, "You're right. But that doesn't mean I'll give you answers about him freely. But I'll tell you this. Don't get in a fight with him unless you want to kiss your dream of killing Itachi goodbye. Once you get caught in his trap... you're a dead man for sure." She said smiling slightly. "Don't be stupid and try it. Trust me, I've known Gaara for a long time. He loves only himself and fights for only himself. He shows no mercy, he runs his fingers through the blood of his victims. He'll probably taste some if I'm not mistaken. Moral: Do not get entangled with Gaara." she finished. Sasuke stared at her sternly with a calm expression.

"Do you think he's stronger than Itachi?" He asked looking at the murderer again. "You speak highly of him."

"I don't know exactly. If Itachi was dumb enough to get locked in Gaara's signiture move, I bet Gaara would win. but if that wasn't happening... I can't say."

"Well, if he's equal to Itachi..." He paused glaring at the Sand ninja, "I want to fight him."

"If you want to comitt suicide, go ahead. But I warned you." She said raising her arms up with innocence. He nodded slowly before returning to his group.

"Alright you kids listen up!" A jounin ninja appeared from a puff of white smoke, "I'm Ibiki Moreno your procter. If you want to be a Chunin, sit down!" Kids walked around and desprately tried to find a spot. Ennaka found herslef sitting next to a fairly tall leaf Genin. He looked sideways at her before returning his gaze to the front of the room. She grinned not even glancing at the person next to her. Naruto and Hinata, she noticed, were sitting behind her.

"For you kids to pass the first round of the Chunin Exams, you must take a written test." The proctor instructed. She heard a desprate moan from Naruto who whined, "A written test!?" She shook her ead with amusement. If Naruto passed, she would never hold anything pass the kid again.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment