Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 39 - Remember Kids, Cheating is Good for You!

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 39 - Remember Kids, Cheating is Good for You!

Chapter 39 - Remember Kids, Cheating is Good for You!

      "Alright, the rules are simple." Ibiki said, "If you get caught cheating, we eliminate five points. If you get caught cheating over five times, you get kicked out. And the tenth question is not on your test. You will get to choose if you want to answer it or not. I have Jounin ninja watching your every move. They'll write what they see on their clipboards." He exlpained as the observers sat down in chairs lining the walls of the room.

      Ennaka knew their plan. They were trying to get them to cheat. Any moron could figure that. She went through this kind of stuff when she was with Itachi. It wasn't hard... hopefully. Another person passed out the papers. The nine questions looked very elabrate. Crap, I suck at math... She thought looking at all the math problems. Hopefully Itachi's skills and Kakuzu's stupid money lessons will pay off... Ennaka reached into her back pocket and pulled out a small orange geko. She petted it with a finger then stuck it under the desk. Now be a good lizard and look at everone's answers. She thought to herself. Ennaka glanced around the room and saw Gyoumaru use Sukauto to see through the bird's eyes. Of course, a falcon could see ten times sharper than humans. Then she glanced at Tetsu who grasped his head in confusion; the poor kid couldn't do math to save his life. Ennaka pitied him and decided to be a good teammate and give him the answers.

 Psst, Tetsu. I'll tell you answers once my lizard comes back. Don't worry. She assured him touching his mind. While she waited paitnently for her pet to return, she watched Gaara use his 'sand third eye', a jutsu where he creates an eye out of sand, to look at other people's papers. Sasuke was using his Sharingan to copy the pencil movements of the person in front of him. Lee used the reflection of his head band to see the answers. Sakura... already knew the answers. Naruto... Just sat there confused.

  Suddenly, a jerk from her pants made her look down. The geko had lept onto her lap with a thud. It gazed up to her and she touched it's mind while still linked to Tetsu's. How she could do that.... She had no idea. The lizard says the answer to question two is point X. The other part to that question is Point A will strike first with the kunai. And three is The ninja with the most ranked mission. Four is... Okay, it didn't get four. Five, Point C, B and F are parralell to X, G, E. With Team 1 facing Team X, Team 6 facing Team 2, and Team Y facing Team L. Six, We send it by birds. Seven, The Shuruiken is more effective than the Katana. Eight, Which is stronger, Bykuugan, or Sharingan.... I should say Sharingan, but that's the wrong answer... bastards. Answer's A. And Finally, nine. It says it didn't get those either. I'll send it out again. Ennaka left his conscienceness and wrote down the answers on her own paper.

      She glanced at problem four and nine. Four's question was, "What is the perimeter of an arena with a diameter of six, and a chord of twelve?" Ennaka blinked. That was simple, you just multiply the diameter by pi, and there's your answer. Ennaka scribbled it down and answered it in less than a minute. Then she moved to the problem number nine. "You are part of an organization. And say that your organization wants world domination. how do you get the money to support your group?" Ennaka gasped and read the question again to make sure she hadn't saw things. This was like the Akatsuki! And organization that wanted world domination that needed money for the cause! Ennaka grinned knowing the answer immidiantly from her own life expreiances. Thank you Kakuzu... She thought to herself.

    She glanced at the clock. She had finished the test thiry minutes early! Wondering what she should do for remainder of her time, she decided to doodle on the back of her test. Flipping it over with a slight swish, Ennaka took her pencil and sketched. She drew the eyes, then the scope... Then the mouths... Ponytail... Akatsuki robe... Ennaka filled int the last of the clouds and looked at her work. She saw Deidara staring at her with his hand holding a clay bird. She surveyed him for a minute. Ah, the good  times she tormented him... Then she decided to draw the whole group. The drew a sharkman with an oversized sword, and Itachi and Sasori, and the rest of the members. Soon she was staring at the Akatsuki. andthey stared back. Ennaka tried to forget what had occured there.. But her past lingered taunting her...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment