Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 40 - The Tenth Question

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 40 - The Tenth Question

Chapter 40 - The Tenth Question

      She lingered on her drawing, making herself feel all of a sudden weary, and tired. Several teams had been caught cheating over five times and were kicked out of the room. Soon, few were left from the majority that used to be there. Ennaka ignored the shouts of the proctor as he called off names and teams that had cheated. Some had to be dragged ot becuase they refused to quit the exams so early. Finally, when the last minutes had drained, Ibiki announced: "Put your pencils down and prepare yourself. You have a choice. You can either stay and answer the last question, or you can leave and come back next time the Chunin Exams come around. You'll have three months to think about the question if you quit now." Multiple people rose their hands and forefetted. They left with their teams and were escorted outside."Is this it? No one else is going to give up?" A hand rose amongst the sea of heads. Ennaka noticed that it was Naruto's. "Are you going to surrender?" The man asked him.

  Naruto slammed his hand on the desk and shouted as loud as he could, "I'M GOING TO BE HOKAGE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! SO BRING ON THAT LAST QUESTION ALREADY!" He slumped back down in his chair fear and pride mingled in his eyes. Ennaka tired not to burst out laughing.

 Ibiki looked around for anymore hands then continued, "Okay... Are you ready for this?" Ennaka gulped. This was it... "Congragulations. You all pass."

"WHAT THE CRAP!?" Ennaka blurted. "Where's the question!?"

"I already said the question. I asked if you wanted to stay or not." Ibiki replied to all the puzzled faces. "I actually had jounin dress up as students so that someone in the room had the right answers. The lesson was to cheat and find that person."

  The person next to Ennaka smiled sheepishly and waved at everyone. Ennaka planted her face to the desk and smacked it against it over and over and over again. The answers were right next to her the whole time! She felt so stupid. In fact, she felt this whole test was stupid. Murmurs filled the room and lifted the silence. Suddnely a giant cloud of white smoke filled the front of the room. A young woman with purple hair and giant tan coat stood there with a giant billboard behind her.

"Listen up you maggots! It's time for the second exam! So get up and follow me!" She exclaimed.

"Uh... Anko, you're early again. I'm not done yet." Ibiki said to her.

"Oh, whoops. Sorry!" She said and disapeered and a puff of smoke.

"Alright, pass your papers in and wait outside. You'll recieve further inscructions there." Ibiki said motioning to the exit. Kids filed out of the room relieved to get fresh air. Ennak left with the twins and discussed what happened to her during the test.

    Ibiki walked around the room as the last of the children got out. He then started to collect the test papers. One of them he noticed, was completely blank. On the name section, was the name: Naruto Uzumaki. "Naruto didn't write anything on his test! What a kid." Ibiki said to himself as he collect more tests, he spotted one that had something on the back. He flipped it over and stared. The S-ranked crimanals from different villages were standing in a line next to each other all wearing the dreaded black cloaks and red clouds. Someone knew about the Akatsuki. But what Genin could? Ibiki turned the paper over again and looked at the name: Ennaka Ahichu. He studied the answers that she gave on the test and found that every single one was correct. This was a Jounin leveled test! And she had all the answers! Ibiki decided to look up more on this kid.

 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on November 2, 2007, 3:09:10 PM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Eeek!! Ibiki! That dude sorta scares me....I mean, his head! Urgh...So gross...*shiver* WAY TO GO, NAKKI!! My fav psyco passed the test, awwww yeah!!!

Lanayru on November 4, 2007, 6:11:24 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruEnnaka: Yeah, of course Gaara passed.
Gaara: *glares* She meant you.
Ennaka: I'm no psyco!
Gaara: Oh, and I am?
Ennaka: Of course not!^^; (inner self: crazy man... crazy man is standing next to me...)