Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 41 - Interveiw!

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 41 - Interveiw!

Chapter 41 - Interveiw!

   When they reached the outside world, Ennaka stretched relieved to have the room to stretch. Teams met up with their relieved squad leaders to report how they did. Kemuri rushed over to them, "You made it!' He said joyfully.

"What? Did you think I was going to fail or something? I was taught by the best y'know." Ennaka said putting her hands on her hips while grinning, "Those questions weren't that hard. I probably got them all right." She boasted. When there was an aqward pause, she addmitted, "Okay, so it was hard and I cheated for most of the questions... But I still probably got them right..." She bragged.

"Ennaka, don't lie. Or Santa won't give you presents." Tetsu teased.

"Shut up or else I'm going to claubber you!" Ennaka wacked him with her fist. He rubbed his head while gazing at her with a hard stare. Gyoumaru ignored their bickering and continued to meddle with one of Sukauto's loose feathers.

"Ennaka, don't kill you're teammates, Tetsu, don't tell a joke unless you want Ennaka to beat you senseless. Gyoumaru... Just keep quiet like that and you won't have to face your teammate's wrath." Kemuri warned them. "Well, good luck on the second test. Oh, and please don't die." He pleade before entering the testing room they had just been in.

"C'mon, lets go." Ennaka ordered. She followed the crowds of kids led by Anko. She led them out of Konoha a few ways and stopped at a very high fence that seemed to stretch for miles. There were huge trees behind it with wildlife probably teeming inside. There was a little stand near by with a stack of papers. As Anko explained what the next task was, she couldn't help but geel her arms begin to itch slightly. looking down, she saw tiny black dots in her skin. They were hardly noticable. But Ennaka knew that a snake was close. Stupid snkaes. Ennaka scratched some more until her skin began to turn red.

 "Oh, The academy kids want an interveiw for their school newspaper, how could I forget?" Anko smiled sweetly at the three kids in front of her. Ennaka looked up, Somehow, Konohamaru and his friends Moegi and Udon were there by Anko asking for an interview.

"When did they get here?" Ennaka leaned into Gyoumaru's ear and asked.

"Just now in a box." He said confused himself. They stood there watching Anko answer the questions paitently. When she was over, they spread out into different directions to take comments from the Genin. Moegi, the red head girl with slight blush, made her way suddenly to Ennaka.

"You, ma'am,"the girl asked sweetly, "would you mind answering a few questions?"

Ennaka sighed, she couldn't say no to a kid, "Sure." She tried to sound friendly.

"Okay, tell me little about your team." Moegi asked clicking her pen to life.

"Well, I'm a member and team leader of team thirteen. My team is consisted of me, Ennaka Ahichu, and these two gentlemen Tetsu and Gyoumaru Kyougi. They're twins if you hadn't noticed. Our Jounin leader is one of these 'Triple K' people. His name is Kemuri Kaen. Or as we call him, Pyro sensei because he is a fire maniac. Anyway, our abilities are most consisted on natural team work. I ussually use summons or genjutsu to catch opponents off guard and Tetsu comes almost as if out of no where and hits him. While gyoumaru works with his falcon friend Sukauto. Funny thing is, Gyoumaru can see through Sukauto's eye's using some sort of jutsu." Ennaka continued as Moegi wrote it down on her note pad. Finally she moved onto The twins... And I'll save what they say for the next chapter....

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on November 2, 2007, 3:15:12 PM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16*groans* Thats so evil!!! I dislike cliff hangers....THEY DRIVE ME INSANE!!!!

Lanayru on November 3, 2007, 4:50:11 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruLol I know you get those alot from angelfox...^^