Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 42 - Bragging Much

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 42 - Bragging Much

Chapter 42 - Bragging Much

  Moegi made her way to the twins and Ennaka just sat in the grass trying to ignore that stupid itch. When Moegi reached the boys, she asked them politely, "Can I have an interveiw with you?" What they didn't know, was that Ennaka had already taken the interveiw.

"Of course we will!" Tetsu said cheerfully. He dragged Gyoumaru over and sat down. "What do you want to know?" He asked.

"Um, first... Who are you?" She picked up her pen and clipboard ready to write.

  Tetsu sighed, "Still, nobody knows who we are..."

"No! We are not doing that stupid introduction that we last time! I'll take care of it." Gyoumaru said shoving his brother away. "We are the Kyougi Twins of the Kyougi Clan. I'm Gyoumaru, also known as 'Seeker' and thats my twin Tetsu, or the 'Hider'. He tells terrible jokes and is a complete idio-"

 Tetsu shoved a hand over Gyoumaru's mouth, "Thats enough about him, I'll tell you about me. I'm the most intellegent in the group and the best, the strongest, and cool, elite, and-"

 Gyoumaru pushed him away, "He lied, he's just the opposite. Anyway, this is my loyal falcon Sukauto who helps me out when needbe."

"How do you feel about taking this Exam?" Moegi asked another question oblivious to the twin's bickering.

"It's kinda hard and chalenging, but we know it's all worth it in the end." Gyoumaru replied.

"What do you think of your team leader Ennka over there?" Moegi asked innocently not noticing Gyoumaru's face flush red.

"Uh... Well...Er, I..." At this point, Tetsu pushed his twin down and replied for his brother, "He thinks she's pretty."

"Shut up!" He slugged him in the face. "She's right there... Say that in front of her and your dead, dude!" Gyoumaru warned.

"Uh, huh. Okay, got all that. What attacks does she preffer, do you think?"

"Preffer? Well, she's told us that she rather uses shadow spirit summons because they take up less chakra and are easy to control. She also has a deformed eye behin her hair, and it can talk into people's minds. Calls herself the Deceptionist from the Sand Village..." Tetsu said putting his finger to his mouth. "Other than that, she sometimes puts lizards into battle."

"Cool, well thank you very much, and good luck!" Moegi said standing up and walking to the next group.

"So, how'd the interveiw go?" Ennaka asked approaching the pair. They cringed and turned their heads slowly.

"Uh, good?"Gyoumaru said shyly

"Yes! It went very well!"Tetsu said shoving his brother down.

    When everyone had taken the interveiw, Anko moved on to the directions, "Okay, you go in this forest with only your weapons and this scroll, either Heaven or Earth scrolls. If you have a Heaven scroll, get an Earth scroll, if you have and Earth scroll get a heaven scroll. Then go to the twoer in the middle. but whatever you do, don't open the scrolls until you get there. You have five days to get to the tower before you fail. Any questions?"

 When nobody replied, she said to take positions at the different gates. The childern obeyed and waited at their assigned posts. The gate slowly llifted in front of them and people shot off into the forest. The wind rustled as if opposing them. All the while, Ennaka couldn't help but notice that her arms were starting to stop itching so much. Thankful for that, she sighed releif. Now, they just had to find that scroll.

"What scroll do we have?" She asked them.

"Anko gave us an Earth scroll." Gyoumaru replied tossing it to her. "We need a Heaven scroll."

 Ennaka caught the scroll and put it in her pack. "Lets stop and devise a strategy." She comanded. They stopped in a clearing with the eire woods and trees towering over them. Trunks themselves were an unspeakable width. "We're going to be staying here for the night so we can come up with a plan. I'll get fire wood. You guys find something we could use as a tent or something." Ennaka told them. The twins nodded and split up. Ennaka turned her head and called out with her mind to Gaara. She knew he probably woudln't hear her, but suprisingly, she felt his mind brush hers slightly. And in that milasecond, she could figure out where he was. Ennaka lept fowrward excitedly and shot off in his direction. Gyoumaru and Tetsu would be gone for a while. She might as well see how the sand siblings were doing. She veered to a an undergrowth and noticed that she was not alone. Kiba, Shino and HInata were below her watching the scene unfolding.

  Gaara was facing a Rain ninja she reconized from the first exam named Shikurahe. He threatened Gaara not to get in his way which Temari contridicted and told him to to fight Gaara. Kankuro agreed, but the rain ninja pressed on. Ennaka sat in her position in the tree and watch with glee. Gaara was going to kill a rain ninja! What joy!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on November 5, 2007, 8:48:48 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16frack YEAH!!! KILL 'EM ALL!!! *evil laughter*

Lanayru on November 5, 2007, 7:03:37 PM

Lanayru on
Lanayru.... Nagato should die in a puddle of his own blood at the mercy of my feet. Nagato=Pein, who is leader of Akatsuki. Must die, must die NOW! *trys to chaze down Pein in a fangirl rage*