Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 45 - An Old Enemy

Ennaka was the newbie in Konoha, and a very mysreious one at that. She lost one of her greatest childhood friendships that haunts her to this day and she's is determined to get it back- even if it kills her.

Chapter 45 - An Old Enemy

Chapter 45 - An Old Enemy

    Ennaka clutched herself even tighter. How could a simple grass ninja know so much about her? Her origin... Akatsuki remberance... She didn't have any contact with the Grass except for Zetsu...

"I'll ask again politely once more; Who are you?" Ennaka asked again feeling the black markings spread. Stupid snakes...

"That is for later. You wouldn't let me converse with you if you knew..." The ninja hissed. Ennaka cringed, this guy was going to give her nightmares... "Well then, I guess I'll force it out then!" She exclaimed and slid out her katana's. She tapped her heels against the mud covered ground. Hopefully Pyro sensei's dancing lessons would come in handy...

"Ha, fool. You can't beat me." The ninja hissed once more.

   Ennaka growled and jumped to the air making hand signs as she went. "Fire style! Flaming Circle Jutsu!" Ennaka said spinning both swords all fasta' like. They began to glow a deep orange smoldering hot sparks. They all of a sudden created multiple rings of fire circling and trapping the grass ninja in a firery arena. Ennaka landed on the branch of a large tree and smiled with satisfaction. The ninja seemed unimpressed by her work.

"What little trick is this? A fire jutsu... Huh, clever." The ninja said in it's hissing voice. Ennaka clenched her teeth and moved her hands in a solid patern and rythm. she stared at her ash laiden hands as she made them, studing the burn marks.  "Pheonix Flower Jutsu!" She said. Out of one of the four rings around the mysterious ninja, a flaming fire ball appeared taking the shape of a bird. The bird opened it's firey beak as if gaping for food and released multiple jets of fire. The ninja took it in, letting the flames strike the clothes it wore. Ennaka still couldn't figure the gender. When the smoke c;eared, Ennaka noticed that where the hissy ninja was, there was a scorched log instead. (comment for those people who've watched Naruto abridged: LOGGED! XD)

   Ennaka looked at it suprised. Replacement jutsu? But, when did it have the time to do one of those??? Suddenly, a hand grabbed her shirt from behind and pinned her against the trunk of the tree she stood on. "You're good.. But not enough to beat the Leader or Itachi..." The shadowy ninja replied. "And I know how you can be." Ennaka felt the ninja grip her throat tighter as it closed in by her ear, "Join me, and I'll make you more powerful than you'll ever dream of being..."

   The thought was tempting. Join this person and she would fuffil her goals in life and could live forever in peace. Sounded simple. But Ennaka knew the words of the devil when she heard them. Ennaka struck out her knee into the gut of her captor. The grass ninja gasped as the wind was knocked out of them. Ennaka felt her arms burn more than ever. Looking down, she saw thick blots of kanji lstrokes apear writing on her skin. This must be pretty big @$$ snake for her seal to act up so much.

"Ooh! What kind of trick our we pulling out now???" The ninja asked getting up. "Well, whatever it is, you won't have the time to show me!" All of a sudden, their neck stretched out like a giraffe, and curling like that of a snake. Ennaka jolted to her senses and dodged the gaping mouth of her enemy. She jumped down from the tree only to be caught in the sticky wet mouth of something. Ennaka felt her torso start cathing her arms pattern. It didn't take long before Ennak knew she was in the jaws of a giant... snake... Feeling her phobia take over, Ennaka felt a boost of undenying engergy take over ger as if someone had dumped chakra all over her. Performing the nessisary hand signs, Ennaka felt the cold shadows ooze up her skin and curling and coiling around her body in ungraceful patterns. Ennaka sat there waiting for the process to cease. When her limit of two minutes drained, Ennaka opened her purply eyes and thrusted her arms to her sides. purple energy flowed from her palms and created a flaming fireball with purple and blue tounges of flames. Ennaka thrusted it into her captor and the snake coughed her out as smoke billowed in it's mouth. Ennaka ran out of the creature's mouth finding herself face-to-face with the ninja. The head was still connected to the stretchy neck and teh toung was replaced as a sword. Ennaka looked at her black shadowey hands glowing with purple fire at the finger tips. She had to eliminate this thing. It knew too much.

   A slice of pain jolted Ennaka back to her fight. The grass nija's sword slashed at her thighs. Ennaka proceeded to dodge in a dancing matter twisting in complicated poses to avoid the sharp blade of the creature's sword. All the while, Ennaka threw all she knew at this ninja. What had drived her in Suna had niot came back. Her hate for the Kazekage would not ignite. She just was trying to survive. Ennaka summoned multiple shadow spirits, but the ninja's snakes defeated them with a brush and flick of a tail. Ennaka bit her lip in frustration. She was beat... This couldn't go on much longer... Ennaka, in one more futal effort to save herself, mustered up all of her engery and bit her thumb firmly. She drew a circle around her with a perfect triangle inside. (Think Hidan...) She struck her palm in the middle and schreeched with the las t of her breath, "Summoning Jutsu!!!" A puff of white smoke filled her lungs and blurred her vision. When she saw what she summoned, Ennaka felt herself drain. this was it. If this didn't work... It was all over. Three ten foot tall lizards stood on either sides of her. They were like that of Hachuu: human footing, swords, round spartan like sheilds, shoulder pads. But these lizards had bigger teeth and claws than Hachuu. PLus they were much more agressive.

"Fight." Ennaka said. The Lizards yelped in glee as they plunged into battle. While the snakes were busy fending off the blood thirsty lizards, the grass ninja came up to Ennaka with a smirk. "So thats your last move.. I have to hand it to you, you did better than Sasuke." The neck streched slowly until the head reached her neck, "But it wasn't good enough..." Two small pricked stung her neck as the ninja began to bite her. But Ennaka felt only the pain of her arms and torso growing hot with the seal growing more. a few minutes passed... nothing happened.

"Listen whoever you are. My arms are really hurting. If theres a snake around me, could you please kill it? Unless you want to be flung around by your teeth." Ennaka said craning her neck trying to inspect the environment.

"Just give  it a minute..." The ninja said frustrated. The head latched off of her and hovered in her face. "Why isn't my Curse Mark working?!" The creature asked frustrated. Ennaka felt her stomch lock... Curse mark... That could only mean...

"OROCHIMARU!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment